Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Great to see you back with another one of your amazing posts Rakhi 👍🏼
a very hilaious post .
on the popularity of the Positive Pia Campaign... the success of your hard work has proven to be valid because 512 signatures is indeed an awesome total 👏

keep up the good job😉

majumdar thumbnail
Rakhi,

Sometimes JW v/s Bani and AD v/s JW gets really very OTT and too high strung. Ur posts always manage to lighten the situation and never fail to bring a smile on our faces.

Keep posting. 😊

Rgds,

Pri
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rakhi,
😆
excellent post! a good laugh too!
btw i have to add pia's name spell like this:
P.I.A= Thappar khaiye! 😆
by everyone!!!! 😆
love your posts...they are a good laugh for my days and nights...excellent!
keep it up!!!! 😆 but im curious to know who are the other 500plus supporters?
😆
rooj
masterp1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you everybody for your continued support and appreciation for my work. It's really difficult to make time, however Princess Pia is worth it. For what she stands for and for what she's been through, our goddess of Perfection needs us more than ever before!

It's been mentioned quite a few times by the Bani-Brigaders, as to who are the official members of the Positive Pia Campaign? The majority of the members were signed up from city centers across the UK, however we also have many experienced and senior members from our KS forums too! The names I cannot reveal due to the Data Protection Act 1984, but many members publicly practice as "Bani-Brigaders" due to fear of reprisals from the fiercely loyal Bani & Jai group, but in actuality they are fully devoted to Princess Pia and her justified trials & tribulations!

Today, I really hope Mr Walia hands over his wedding card invitation to Bani Dixit, the look on Durga DasGupta's face upon reading the "marriage ceremony" of Mr & Mrs Pia Walia will be priceless. After the long awaited wedding, the honeymoon of Jai & Pia should take place in Turkey where we are all praying for "Turkish Delights"! Yes, yet another fantastic and heavenly night of 2 souls who are clearly meant to be, consummating to bring either a brother or sister to Veer Walia!

The dreaded June 19th is fast approaching (the worst day in Kasamh Se history!) and all Positive Pia Campaigner's will be holding candle lit vigils that the creatives of the show bow in to our demands and make this an anniversary date to be remembered for all the right reasons. The reasons that Princess Pia & Mr Walia both consummate in what you could call a "Turkish 1 Night Stand!"

Regards,

Rakhi,
(Unofficial Spokeswoman to Mrs Pia Walia)
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would like to see Bani's expression 2.......... 😆
siumi thumbnail
😆 u r sooooooooooooo funny yaar

keep posting
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear Rakhi,

You have made my day 😆. Thanks for making me laugh so hard that I fell of my chair at work and entertained fellow colleagues as well 🤣. The KS forum has been too serious 😕 and heavy 🥱 for my liking and your post sure lightens the mood. Keep up the good work.

Sonia.

majumdar thumbnail
Rakhi,

Lovely update. A minor correction. It is Pia Vollaya, not Pia Walia.

Rgds,

Pri
aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rakhi its a fantastic post! Never laughed at Pia's cost so much 😉 😆 😆
milkey007 thumbnail
lovely post. 😆 😆 😆
Princess Mrs.pPia vollaya 😉

its reaally funny
Keep posting