Fan Fictions

O Bewafaa/ Zeb-Kripa KYPH...End Part,pg50 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 53

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
awesomefull part!! angad's backkk woohoo!!!!!!! Ok, so my prediction is that Angad went back to Kripa's old house, her paernts, and like, he met her dad who told him that Kripa was happily married and the mother of 2 children, and that he shouldnt interfere in their life or whatever, adn he tought she was unfaithful, so he came back as Zeb, just to see her again, and to torture her (take revenge?)!! lol!! continue soon!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "O Bewafaa/ Zeb-Kripa KYPH...End Part,pg50 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ash9

y did she hv to b mrs.saxena.....
hw come these 2 always get into problems cos they dnt talk to each other

Zeb is not ready to listen to wot she wants to tell him.....he feels too betrayed and bitter! Ouch

Pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by erier101

awesomefull part!! angad's backkk woohoo!!!!!!! Ok, so my prediction is that Angad went back to Kripa's old house, her paernts, and like, he met her dad who told him that Kripa was happily married and the mother of 2 children, and that he shouldnt interfere in their life or whatever, adn he tought she was unfaithful, so he came back as Zeb, just to see her again, and to torture her (take revenge?)!! lol!! continue soon!!

LOLLOL

Yes, Zeb is back for revenge! I cant reveal more than that! Embarrassed

Pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *guesswho*

holy goodness!! he's bak! oo wot a mystery and why did kripa marry nishant? prolly to give his child a father! great job! Continue asap!

Thanks! Big smile

next part coming up! Big smile

Pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simrin1773

omggg that was mindblowing but i think that nishant and kripa are not really married something else is up. Cause by reading the fanfic and about kripas character i can tell that her love was and still is really strong so nooo way can she marry anyone else. Hopefully was i am assuming is true and they are not really married married. Hope AK get together reallyyyyyyyyy soon great fanfic continue soon and keep up the good work.

Thanks simrin! Embarrassed

Yes, Kripa's love is really true but Zeb thinks she betrayed him and was unfaithful! Cry

Now why does he think that is the mystery!

Pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

awesommeeee Clap Clap Clap , hmmm wow she blushes alot heheheh..wow i can just imagine him giving her those hot looks Embarrassed ..continue soon Big smile Tongue

Hehehe Thanks, Chocolate! In this story Kripa is a shy girl who blushes all the time....thats why shes Angad's baby! EmbarrassedWink

Pallavi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot....me_iq, hollister, desiqt, candyprincess, simrin, mehandikhan, sana, armaghan, erier, ash9, guesswho, Chocolateluver! Big smile

Part 3

Deny my Love
Turn your Face Away
But I know
Your Heart beats only for Me!

Kripa's restless night made her late the next morning. She overslept and by the time she got up, Maria had already given the children breakfast and it was 10 A.M. Sur and Prateek were quiet as mice as Nishant had gently explained to them : Mama ko disturb mat karna, unhey soney do…unki tabiyat theek nahin hai"

Prateek and Sur put their fingers on their lips and quietly settled on the living-room couch to watch TV on low volume. Nishant had already left for his morning meetings with the Project Committee.

Kripa got up and drank a cup of coffee to clear the cobwebs from her throbbing head. She needed to think clearly. After an energizing glass of orange juice, she went to the bedroom and called Reception:
Hello, I am Kripa Saxena from Suite No. 3241…..Can you please tell me the Room number of Mr. Cruz…Mr. Zeb Cruz?"
Reception lady : I am sorry, Mrs. Saxena, we don't give out room numbers of our guests. Its against our privacy policy"

Kripa did some quick thinking: But you see, my husband's company has signed a deal with Mr. Zeb's company and I need to bring some important files to him so if you would kindly give me his room number?"
The receptionist talked to her Boss at the desk and got back to her: Yes Madam, his Suite Number is 3250"

Kripa's heart jumped up: He was on the same floor….hes right here….she looked at the door, her heart pounding with excitement. She thanked the lady and quickly hung up!

She drew a deep breath, then got dressed in a light pink salwar suit. She went to the living-room and told Maria that she was going out for a little while and would return soon.

Prateek and Sur were too busy watching Cartoon Network to pay attention to Mama leaving.
She walked down the Hall to Suite no. 3250, waited a few moments, her face flushed, her knees weak at the thought of confronting Zeb again…..she raised her hand and knocked on the door once, then twice….No Answer…..she knocked again….still no answer.

Disappointed, she turned around and returned to her own room….he had left for some meeting, she guessed. She cursed herself for oversleeping.
Khair, koi baat nahin, ek hi floor per hain, kabhi na kabhie toh mulaqat hogi, she thought hopefully.

As soon as she went back, Prateek and Sur went running to her: Mama, Mama humein game room mein jaana hai. Please Mama, game room mein chaliye na…
She agreed: Okay, main abhi aati hoon, she collected her purse and went down with the kids to the third floor, taking the indoor elevator! She was too scared of the scenic elevator as she got vertigo everytime she looked down. The game room was on the 4th Floor, a long room with various Video games and consoles and a Kiddies Korner with a Ball-Pit and an enclosed Play area with toys. She placed Sur in the Toy area to play with the toys and dolls, then took Prateek to a Video game and played Car racing with him, then went back to play Doll with Sur. She spent a busy and happy morning with her kids, forgetting her tension about Angad for a while.

In the afternoon after the children had eaten their lunch and gone to bed for naps, Nishant called her and asked her to join him for Lunch at the Restaurant downstairs. She waited for the indoor lift but it was stuck somewhere, taking a long time to come. So she took a deep breath and decided to brave it out in the scenic elevator.

As the elevator went down, she closed her eyes, unable to look at the sight of the descending view of the city, the ground slowly moving upwards. The Elevator stopped on the 20th Floor, somebody got in. She didn't open her eyes, but the prickling of the hairs on her nape told her who it was!

There was only one person in the world who made her feel that way. Her senses heightened to fever pitch and her breathing quickened.
He suddenly bent low near her nape and breathed into her ear: Kya aapko Oonchaiyon se Darr lagta hai?
His warm breath stirred the hair at her neck, making her tremble helplessly, her body weakening in response. She bit her lips to stop any sounds from coming out.
He bent again near her shoulder and said in a low, husky tone: Kya aapko girney ka darr hai? Don't be afraid, main hoon na!"

She gasped and turned around, at him: Angad, Tum….
He placed a finger on her lips, stopping her words: Shhhhh, Main Angad nahin, Zeb hoon, remember? He winked wickedly at her, as she trembled uncontrollably at the touch of his finger on her lips.
He looked down at her trembling lips, rubbing his finger gently on the soft petals, his eyes darkened to a deeper brown. Her eyes closed, her lips parted of their own accord, waiting for him to kiss her, to take her in his arms, to call out her name lovingly.

But he suddenly dropped his hand and said in a bored tone: Chaliye, aapka husband aapkey liye intezaar kar rahey hongey"
Kripa opened her eyes dazedly, her eyes questioning him. He explained: Mujhey bhi Lunch per bulaya hai, hum eksaath hi jayengey" He smiled mockingly at her.
Kripa anxiously said : Angad, mujhey tumsey kuchh baat karni hai"

Zeb sighed in exasperation: Phir se wohi Angad? Yeh Angad ka bhoot kyun mera peechha nahin chhod raha hai?
Kripa: Please, mujhey aapsey kuchh baat karni hai"
Zeb reached out and stopped the elevator as they passed the 7th Floor. Kripa looked fearfully at the drop outside, it wasn't so bad now. " Now tell me what you want to say" he folded his arms across his chest, waiting expectantly.

She looked up at him anxiously: Wo Nishant aur mere baarey mein tumsey kuchh…..
Again he stopped her midway: "Please, Mrs. Saxena! Aapkey shadi-shuda zindagi ke details nahin chahiye mujhey, I am not interested in knowing about you and Nishant…..Now if u have something to tell me about yourself……and US….his eyes glinted flirtatiously at her.

Kripa's eyes teared up in frustration: Angad, tum kyun meri baat nahin sun rahey ho? Kya ho gaya hai tumhey?"
For a minute, a deep rage glimmered in his eyes, then was quickly shadowed by a mocking light: Tch Tch Tch Tch, Mrs. Kripa Saxena….apney ex-lover ke liye itna tadap rahi hain…yeh theek nahin! Nishant should take better care of you….he said, suggestively looking her up and down.

Kripa turned away, her eyes heavy with unshed tears….she sighed and pressed the button for the 2nd Floor again, realizing he had completely shut himself off from her and wouldn't listen to anything she had to say to him as Angad.

Nishant, who was waiting for them at their reserved table, looked up at them with surprise as they entered the restaurant at the same time together.

Zeb explained: Hum ek hi elevator se neechey aaye….he glanced at Kripa's tearful face and added: Do you know what a strange coincidence, humarey Suites bhi same floor per hain!!"
Nishant grinned in delight: Oh Really? Tab toh aapkey Suite mein gup-shup ho sakti hai aur business ki baatein bhi….ab mere Suite mein toh aapko bula nahin sakta, bachchey aapka sar khaa jayengey" he laughed.

Zeb: Oh No No, I like kids, Bachchon mein ek masoomiyat hoti hai jo badey hokar gayab ho jaati hai, more's the Pity (he looked sidelong again at Kripa's downcast face) Kyun Mrs. Saxena, aapkey bachchey toh bahut pyarey hongey….both of you are so nice and good-looking"

Nishant noticed Kripa's tearful face: Kripa, are u okay? Tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai na?
Kripa pushed her chair back and got up: Excuse me, I have to go to the Ladies Room"

She literally ran to the Powder room, went inside a stall and started crying copiously! Angad's behavior had really broken her, devastated her! He had rejected all her efforts to tell him about herself and Nishant, about her kids, about everything else. He wouldn't even acknowledge or admit that he was Angad….it was just as if she was banging her head against a wall. Or speaking to a deaf man!

She sobbed piteously, crying out all her grief, pain and frustration! Then she washed her face with cold water, applied fresh makeup and returned to the table. Nishant looked with concern at her puffed eyes and swollen face: Kripa, I don't think you are feeling well, tum upar jaakar aram karo, main tumhara Lunch upar bhej deta hoon"

Kripa said in a steady voice: Nahin Nishant, main ab theek hoon, buss sar mein thoda sa dard ho raha hai, mainey dawaaii le lee hai, thodi der mein theek ho jayegi."
Zeb looked sidelong at her eyes and face, his jaw clenched with some suppressed emotion. He said: Chaliye drinks order kartey hain"

He called the waiter and asked Nishant what he would like to drink….Nishant opted for white Zinfandel, Zeb ordered a Vodka Martini for himself, then without bothering to ask Kripa, he said: Aur Madam ke liye ek Strawberry Daiquiri, without alcohol" he glanced sideways at her.

Kripa looked sharply up at him…..her eyes blazing with anger! So THAT was IT…he was playing a game with her, a Cat and Mouse Game! Well, Two could play at the game! Mr. Angad Khanna, mainey tumharey liye bahut aansoo bahaye hain, pichhley paanch saalon mein mera har pal ashkon (tears) mein bheegey huey guzrey.

Buss Ab aur nahin, tum mujhey thukra rahey ho, main bhi tumharey liye aur aansoo nahin bahaoongi. Lekin tumhey aaj nahin toh kal maanna padega ke tum hi Angad ho, I will make sure of that!

Throughout Lunch, Kripa refused to meet his eyes, evading his glances at her, feeling him trying to gauge her emotional status. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he was hurting her, she made up her mind. Zeb and Nishant chatted amicably while Kripa ate quietly. The two men had become good friends in a short time since they first met at their introductory business meeting in Mumbai. Now they started calling each other by first name and were soon on back-slapping terms.

Zeb invited Nishant and Kripa to a Polynesian Restaurant for dinner that night. Nishant looked uncertainly at Kripa: Main toh zaroor aaoonga, Zeb, lekin Kripa …
Kripa interrupted: Main bhi chalungi, I will be fine by evening" she looked challengingly at Zeb.
His sensuous lips twisted into a mocking smile: Thanks, Mrs. Saxena, for accepting my invitation! Main aap dono ko mere ek khaas dost se milana chahta hoon….he smiled back in a secret challenge to her.

Kripa steeled her heart, she could guess who his khaas dost would be….some woman he wanted to flaunt before her. Very well, Angad, I will be ready for any crap you throw at me, her eyes blazed at him.
Nishant, completely oblivious to the duel of emotions between the two, grinned in delight: Sure, sure, Zeb, looking forward to meeting ur special friend" he slapped Zeb's back and winked.
Kripa felt like throwing up her entire lunch but she managed to hold on with a tight-lipped smile and burning eyes!

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

Pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 02 June 2007 at 9:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygullostfantacyaroramainalove_KYPH

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
aww poor krips is jealous!! argh angad is so friggin stupid!! im telling u i bets its all kripa's dad's fault... fathers i tell you Angry LOL angad making kripa jealous is not that hottt Angry Wink LOL cant wait to see how kripa plays teh game.. and still wondering how coem sur is younger than prateek? is she like adopted or something? and man nishant should have said something, like, they look more like kripa.. or even actually zeb my kids are identical to u, lmao continue soon!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top