Fan Fictions

O Bewafaa/ Zeb-Kripa KYPH...End Part,pg50 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 53

Page 1
Page   of 53
Page 3 Page 53

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ash9

Shocked

wht is he upto
he disappeared whn he got out of jail Confused
nw he is bck with a different name

hw come kripa got 2 kids instead of 1?????????
where is misty????

That is the whole mystery....why didnt Angad come back to Kripa after release from jail? Who is Zeb? Is he really Angad?

Mishty married Kartik and moved to U.S.

Pallavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "O Bewafaa/ Zeb-Kripa KYPH...End Part,pg50 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetmittal

hey great twist but tell me why did u get her married to nishant. and don;t tell me that sur was their daughter. that was so sad. but i knew one thing that kripa and angad will unite together. am i write. Wink Wink Wink

Hehehe wait and read ahead and u will get all the answers! Big smile

Thanks sweet! Embarrassed

Pallavi

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

omgshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!, toooo goooodddd, awww she married someone else Cry Cry .......... awesomee!!!! Clap Clap , continue soon Big smile

Thanks, Chocolate! Big smile

Yeah Kripa is now Mrs. Saxena! Cry

Pallavi

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
cn u put up the nxt part also.... cos i trying to figure out frm where these ppl came frm...... Smile

pallavi25

Coolbie

pallavi25

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Hope is a Strange Creature!
It can Lie
But it Never Dies!

Kripa was in a long, dark tunnel, she heard Nishant's voice from far away calling her: Kripaaa, Kripaaa, tum theek toh ho na? Kripaaa, aankhein kholo….Then a deep, familiar voice said: "Make her smell this drink"
Something metallic was pushed under her nose, the strong smell of alcohol assailed her nostrils, making her gasp and then cough. She slowly opened her eyes, everything appeared hazy at first, then cleared.
She was on a big, comfy couch in a little ante-room, Nishant was sitting right beside her, looking extremely worried and upset. When she opened her eyes, he heaved a sigh of relief.
He touched her cheek: Thank God! Tum theek ho…..tumney toh mujhey dara hee diya tha…tumhey achanak kya ho gaya tha?

A deep, sardonic voice came from the direction of her head: Lagta hai aapki WIFE ko mera CHEHRA pasand nahin aaya"
Kripa jerked up into a sitting position, her eyes searched HIM out, standing by the electric fireplace with a small silver flask in his hand. As their eyes met, he smiled mockingly, raised his flask to her in a salute and took a gulp of drink, his eyes still fixed on hers, glittering strangely!

She hadnt been dreaming him, he was really here, Angad was here right in front of her, in Zeb's avatar! Kripa felt so elated she didn't know where to hide her joy! Tears of Joy came to her eyes…he was finally here for her after 5 long years! She called out to him: " Angad!"
Nishant gripped her hand and muttered in a low voice with clenched teeth: Kripa, Kya kar rahi ho tum? Yeh Angad nahin, Zeb hain! Remember Zeb, Kismet ke Chairman, mere naye Business Associate! Yeh Angad kaisey ho sakta hai?"
Kripa looked in tearful confusion at Nishant and then back at Angad/Zeb, who leaned carelessly against the fireplace, looking completely unemotional and distant.
Why isnt he coming to her and taking her in his arms? Why isnt he admitting that hes Angad? Where was he all these years? How did he become Zeb?

A thousand questions screamed in her brain till she felt too weak again and just fell back on the couch!
Nishant got worried again: Kripa, tumney Lunch kiya tha? Kahin tumney phir se Lunch skip toh nahin kee?
Kripa avoided his eyes guiltily: Nahin.. wo kya hua, main bachchon ko khilakar phir unpack karney lagi thi, isliye…..aur uskey baad tired hokar so gayi thi…. (How could she tell him that she had fainted from the shock of seeing Angad as Zeb and not due to lack of nutrition?)
Nishant scolded her: Tumhey kitni baar kaha hai, apna khayal rakho, agar tum beemar pad gayi toh bachchon ka kya hoga?
He called his assistant Tanya on his mobile: Ms. Tanya, can you please bring some refreshments for Mrs. Saxena to the Coffee Room on the right side of the Banquet Hall? Yes, Right now please! Thank You!
Nishant excused himself for a minute, walking out of the room to make sure Tanya found the right room when she brought in the food.

Kripa sat up gingerly, swinging her legs down, adjusting her sari. Then she looked at Zeb/Angad again, who was looking at her with an inscrutable expression.
" I am sorry, Mr. Zeb! She said : Aapka chehra mere kisi dost se bahut milti hai isliye" If he refused to recognize her, then she could play the same game…Lets see who gives up the pretence first…she thought with hurt anger!

Zeb: " DOST? I see! I am flattered! Lagta hai Kaafi GEHRI dosti thi.." He smiled sarcastically.
Kripa flushed in anger at his insinuating words and said: Angad mere liye devta the"
Zeb: DEVTA? Wow! Lucky Man!.... The?? Toh iska matlab ab wo iss duniya mein nahin hain?
Kripa retorted angrily: Marey uskey dushman!…..Wo zinda hain aur ek din zaroor lautkar aayengey" her eyes challenged him to confess to his real indentity.
He mocked her again: Sure, I am sure he will return, lekin aapkey Husband ka iss barey mein kya khayal hai…..kya wo Angad ke baarey mein jaantey hain?
Kripa's voice dropped to a tearful whisper as she softly said: Angad, tum kyun maan nahin letey tum Angad ho?
Zeb's voice boomed angrily: Mrs. Saxena! Main Zeb hoon, Zeb Cruz, aapkey husband ka Business Associate! GOT IT? I am not your Angad! Haan, mera chehra shayad aapkey iss Angad se milti hai…But I assure you I am not HIM, OKAY? Now if you will excuse me, I have a banquet to attend."…. He detached his large frame from the mantlepiece and started walking towards the door.

Nishant was just coming into the room, alongwith Tanya, who was carrying a tray with Orange Juice and snacks from the Banquet room.
Zeb told Nishant: You take care of your wife, I will wait for you in the Banquet Room.
Nishant hurriedly said: No, No, wait, I am coming with you! Kripa is alright now. Kripa, tum khana kha lo and then you go back to our Suite upstairs and take a rest….u need to rest.
Kripa protested: Nahin Nishant, ab main bilkul theek hoon (glaring at Zeb who was hovering near the door) Now the weakness is gone….main yeh khakar aap sabko join karoongi dus minute baad…
Nishant agreed reluctantly : Jaisi tumhari marzi….but try not to pass out again in front of all those guests!
Wo toh shukr hai Zeb ne tumhey girney se pehley pakad liya nahin toh marble floor per girkar tumhey buri tarah se chot lagti!
Kripa blushed and looked at Zeb/Angad, realizing she had been in his arms as he had caught her when she fainted, before he had transferred her to Nishant' arms. Well, she thought sadly, at least her fainting had forced him to take her in his arms after all these years.
Zeb smiled sardonically at her and at Nishant, then walked out casually.

Kripa had her refreshments and joined the table reserved for her and Nishant. Speeches had already started and waiters had poured sparkling champagne in the glasses for the toasts. As she took her seat beside Nishant at the table, Zeb was giving his speech at podium in front of the room….he thanked his host and hostess, Mr. And Mrs. Nishant Saxena and talked about how he was looking forward to working with Nishant and his company " GLOBAL BUILDERS"

He proposed a toast for the host and hostess, raising the glass of champagne a waiter had brought him,
"I dedicate this evening to our gracious host Nishant Saxena and his Lovely wife, Mrs. Kripa Saxena."
As he drank from the glass, he looked at Kripa with that look in his eyes that she knew so well…..she blushed a deep red, as all the guests raised their glasses and toasted her and Nishant, then drank from their glasses.
Zeb returned to their table after a short speech, he was a man of few words, he believed in Action!

Nishant had already given his welcoming speech before Kripa came in….so the other guests followed with their speeches as the first course was being served.
Several people spoke at the podium, Heads and executives of companies from Dubai and India who were involved in this Project to build one of the biggest Malls, and Housing complexes of Dubai over the next 4 years.
Some of the speeches were boring and long, some were entertaining and humorous, some short and to the point. Lots of toasts were made, for the hosts and for the Project's commencement next month.

Kripa raised her glass every time but didn't drink the champagne….she was afraid she might pass out again!
Zeb was sitting at their table, just across from her…..she couldn't help glancing at him from time to time, her hungry eyes drinking in that beloved face, her yearning heart rejoicing at his return, yet confused and hurt at his refusal to acknowledge her!
He suddenly looked at her from under his eyelashes…..making her blush and look away, then she looked at him again, unable to resist his unspoken invitation to meet his eyes. He mesmerized her with his sidelong glances, his secret looks, she was like a rabbit caught in a snake's hypnotic gaze!
Throughout dinner, she and Zeb exchanged secret looks and glances, unknown to Nishant or anybody else at the table. It was like a secret game of eyelocks with unspoken messages. Kripa knew he was Angad, however much he denied it…..every breath she took told her he was Angad, every nerve-ending in her body was alive and sensitive to his presence. She had come alive again.
ANGAD WAS BACK!

After they returned to their Suite, Nishant wished her Goodnight and retired to the smaller bedroom. Kripa changed into a prim blue nightgown, lost in her thoughts of Zeb/Angad! She lay down beside her two children sleeping on the King-size bed in the Master bedroom. She rested her arm gently on Sur and Prateek and settled down with a sigh. But sleep evaded her excited and confused brain. She was bewildered that Angad refused to accept his identity……perhaps he was angry at her because of her status as Mrs. Saxena!

She needed to talk to Angad as soon as possible. Tomorrow morning she would try to find him and talk to him. She tossed and turned all night, her mind buzzing with questions she wanted to ask him and what she wanted to tell him. She finally fell asleep at the crack of dawn, exhausted by her excitement and elation at finally meeting Angad again.

In another Suite eight doors down the hall, sleep eluded the eyes of the tall, handsome, bearded man who was giving Kripa a sleepless night. He was in his shirt cuffed up and opened at the neck, the tie loosened. He sat near the floor-length windows, staring out at the brightly-lit city of Dubai, the night sky glowing with reflected light and the dark ocean far away.

His mind was in a turmoil…..two lovely, chocolate-brown eyes haunted his thoughts, eyes that questioned him confusedly, with hurt and longing in them! Eyes that had betrayed him and he didn't want to be fooled by those eyes again…..he closed his eyes but her face appeared, laughing at him ….he opened his eyes again and took a sip from his glass of whisky, his hand tightly gripping the glass as the pain of her betrayal washed over him again!

Music plays softly in the background from the In-House Radio:

U2----With or Without You (Bono)

http://www.u2.com/music/index.php?album_id...ype=all_singles (sorry could only find a short sample of the song online)

See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

With or without you
With or without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And Im waiting for you

With or without you
With or without you
I cant live
With or without you

And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give

My hands are tied
My body bruised, shes got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose

And you give
And you give

With or without you
With or without you
I cant live
With or without you

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Pallavi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainalove_KYPH

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
y did she hv to b mrs.saxena.....
hw come these 2 always get into problems cos they dnt talk to each other

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:00am | IP Logged
holy goodness!! he's bak! oo wot a mystery and why did kripa marry nishant? prolly to give his child a father! great job! Continue asap!

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 3:11am | IP Logged
awesommeeee Clap Clap Clap , hmmm wow she blushes alot heheheh..wow i can just imagine him giving her those hot looks Embarrassed ..continue soon Big smile Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top