I need a lil help

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Okay, There's this guy I really like, and I think he likes me cuz he keeps staring at me and tries to act 'cool' infront of me!

So, yesterday one of my guy friend asked him if he liked me and he was like he's gonna ask me out soon!😳 

Now here comes the problem, The guy I like has a best friend named Chad. I went out with him a couple of times, but he dumped me in 2 weeks!😭 I cried and cried cuz I rlly liked him. Anywayz, I start ignoring him and I keep wondering what if the guy I like is gonna be like Chad... Since he's like a popular person and a jock. My friends don't like the idea of me going out with him, so thats another problem! Also, I found out one of my friend really likes him. I don't wanna loose my friends! Well, of course some of them will stick with me, but I don't wanna make them sad!

What do you guys think I should do??😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all don,t think that if one guy dumps u then all the other guys are going to do same with you. the guy u like ask u out just go with him and see if he is a nice guy like if he behaves well and all that stuff to make sure he is a nice guy. as for ur friend talk to ur friend who likes the same guy as u do and tell her that the guy likes u too and also tell her that ur friendship is means more to
u than the guy. i hope she understands it. just talk to ur friend she will understand it.
sania_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani33

first of all don,t think that if one guy dumps u then all the other guys are going to do same with you. the guy u like ask u out just go with him and see if he is a nice guy like if he behaves well and all that stuff to make sure he is a nice guy. as for ur friend talk to ur friend who likes the same guy as u do and tell her that the guy likes u too and also tell her that ur friendship is means more to
u than the guy. i hope she understands it. just talk to ur friend she will understand it.

Thanks for the advice! Well, I talked to my friend about it and she keeps saying she doesn't like him. If I go out with him my friend will feel sad in the inside. I've never done anything to make her sad, and I never wanna either.

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sania_12

Thanks for the advice! Well, I talked to my friend about it and she keeps saying she doesn't like him. If I go out with him my friend will feel sad in the inside. I've never done anything to make her sad, and I never wanna either.

talk to ur friend again like tell her that u can,t go out
with a guy by hurting her and her friendship means more to u than the guy and also ask her about her true feelings towards the guy u gonna go out with. just tell her that if she has feelings for him than u are not going out. u can found new boyfriends everyday but u can,t find a true friend. i hope that helps.
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok Sania, here is my input. 😊

You shouldn't think all guys are the same. Just because one of them did that you, doen't mean this one will ot, even if they may seem similar and alike. 😊

So I say, go for it, if he asks you out. 😊

Hope I helped a little. 😊

-Rachna.
sania_12 thumbnail

Thanks for the help Rachna and Shivani!!

Okay, I outside with my friends, and he was passing by my street.He came upto me and he was like hey wats up and everything. then he's like "soo... want to catch a movie tonight?" I swear I was about to faint.😳 Most of my friends were smiling. Then, I dunno I started feeling shy and everything then I was like " umm....sorry Im kinda busy today, but I promise I'll come next time.He is like okay. So, after a while I went inside. Here comes another problem. O gosh, my mom said I'm NOT allowed to go out with any guys until I'm 16!!!!😭😭😭

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Aww.

That happens ALOT. Mayb you can try to explain it to your mom that you're old enough. Going behind her back will just make it worse, trust me.
sania_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

Aww.

That happens ALOT. Mayb you can try to explain it to your mom that you're old enough. Going behind her back will just make it worse, trust me.

Yeah, I'll try talking to my mom about it. Yeah, i'll never go out with him behind my mom's back. The thing I'm worried about is if I tell that guy that my mom said I'm not allowed to go out with anyone until I'm 16, he'll think I don't wanna go out with him and I'm making up an excuse since I went out with his best friend a few months ago. I'll try talking to my mom, though... I hope she understands! 

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Yes, and also if she says no, you can always tell the guy that it is againist your mom's rules, even if it is not cool.

If he really likes you, he'll understand. 😊
anuandhoney thumbnail
yeah i think if he really loves you than he is gonna understand your problems tell him that you like him if you like him and but don't lie to him ever just tell him and your mom the truth all the time.