India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi’s Change!

nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. I was wondering if anybody knows when Jassi's change is going to take place. I am kind of being bored by the show ever since Purab left. I don't really like watching Armaan. I don't want him to end up with Jassi because I think she looks good only with Purab. So if anyone knows when he supposed change takes place, please tell me so I will know when to watch.

lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 12:23am | IP Logged
it will take place in last week of dec or first week of new year
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Ohhhh... So there is a make over......

The way the story is going I thought they forgot about it all together....

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I personally feel the make over will be done by jan middle or feb first week only!!Smile
rshshah5 Newbie
rshshah5
rshshah5

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Maybe soon. An idea will strike to Armaan that if there is something that he has been wanting to do for Jassi would be to make her look beautiful. In doing so he will fall totally in love with her.

I am just guessing....

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lalit1982

it will take place in last week of dec or first week of new year

ur right. jassi will get makeover by dec end and then the show will end by feb/march.

i am actualyl quite happy that purab left because he was just too good to be true kida guy. it got annoying. i liek armaan cuz hes just funny and i cant wait till jassi si made over!

sweetsunset08 Groupbie
sweetsunset08
sweetsunset08

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rshshah5

Maybe soon. An idea will strike to Armaan that if there is something that he has been wanting to do for Jassi would be to make her look beautiful. In doing so he will fall totally in love with her.

I am just guessing....

i agree...like that english movie with freddie prince Jr...as much as i liked purab i think if armaan can pull it off and does fall in love with jassi, i mean for real this time, that i think it'll be cute for jassi to get her first love.

i remeber reading an interview with the director that said that jassi would get a makeover in december and the show would end in march...so we'll see...decemeber is half-way over. maybe they're waiting to make a new year's special . like the last week of 2004

-manisha

phalak Groupbie
phalak
phalak

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nali476

Hey guys. I was wondering if anybody knows when Jassi's change is going to take place. I am kind of being bored by the show ever since Purab left. I don't really like watching Armaan. I don't want him to end up with Jassi because I think she looks good only with Purab. So if anyone knows when he supposed change takes place, please tell me so I will know when to watch.

I know what you mean.I had stopped watching JJKN when they started showing Purab and Jassi and their boring conversations all the time.It was so stupid and boring to see Purab and his long hippy hair all the time.I almost fell asleep looking at them.I had no idea he had left the show until I came across the article that said 'Purab dumps Jassi'.I became so happy.Now I am trying to catch up wit all that happened right before and since he left.

Go to top