Pakistani Serials

paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

nigosawa

Groupbie

nigosawa

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly04

You guys are such hypocrites
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram, while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted, but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack, and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal. I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a
dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover
their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order
the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have
prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD
does not forget.

many of you guys have already said enough on butterfly04's comment...i would like to add a few things...you said that sacks should be worn and not shalwar kameez....well i hope you know arabs didnt use to wear shalwar kameez...their dress was totally different...its in a hadith when Prophet SAW once saw a lady in shalwar kameez, he  smiled  and  appreciated that dress saying it covers your body in  a more secure and  dignified way...i dont remeber the exact phrase...i will  come  back with  exact  phrase soon  and with hadith itself(in arabic) for reference (if possible)...that shows that prophet himself liked this way of clothing...ofcourse that women wasnt wearing bodyfit shalwar kameez that we people put on these days which actually accenutate our body curves instead of covering them up..but that doesnt make shalwar qameez to be accounted for...its our fault...same applies to men...men who wear skin tight jeans and shirts, it also falls in the same category...

then about your verses that you have quoted from quran...i dont know which surah is it from..but dear keep in mind one thing.....islam didnt change people's mentality all of sudden...it was gradual process...as you can see you will break a cane stick if you apply a sudden harsh force to bend it...you need to bend it slowly and gradually only then it will bend without being broken...thats what islam did....take for example the case of female war captives....islam initially allowed the arabs to continue the old practice of copulating  with them(out of various reason) but later islam prohibited them from doing so unless they are wedlocked....see islam didnt stop them from their old practices all of a sudden....it was gradual process so that it was effective and practical for those people....same goes for this hijab stuff....it all didnt become obligatory all of a sudden...women were not obligated to wear hijab from the start...they were first told to cover themselves up well....and later it was hijab thing....
the verse you are referring to would maybe of the time when only covering up well was mandatory not the hijab...so please before you quote something, be sure about its context...see islam aint no joke...we cant go on saying stuff about islam which aint true...it might mislead someone and then we would be held responsible for someone's depravation
also such non serious attitude towards religion caused the corruption of earlier religions..so we gotta be carefull about what we say...as it might become someone's lifestyle which may affect dunno how many others

one thing more i would like to draw your attention to...please when you look for referrences on internet please make sure about the authenticity of that source as you know there are quite afew websites which claim to serve islam but actually are giving false information about islam...changing the actual implication of quranic verses.....like for example there were translations of quran available where words were so cleverly chosen that it implied altogether a different thing

Edited by nigosawa - 14 June 2007 at 12:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishiya

aishiya

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged
yaar MATRIAL ke kaami hai ..warna jahaan kameez ka agey peachey ka side bana leya to selives na bana leyti ye poor aunties or sis whatever jo selivesless cloths kaprey phenti hain.. bechare pooor

sorry yaaar yehi aik tarika ahi appney heart to satisfy karney ka ..

nigosawa

Groupbie

nigosawa

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
lol aishiya LOL

Qnz_diva

IF-Dazzler

Qnz_diva

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigosawa

You guys are such hypocrites
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram, while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted, but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack, and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal. I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

does not forget.

many of you guys have already said enough on butterfly04's comment...i would like to add a few things...you said that sacks should be worn and not shalwar kameez....well i hope you know arabs didnt use to wear shalwar kameez...their dress was totally different...its in a hadith when Prophet SAW once saw a lady in shalwar kameez, he  smiled  and  appreciated that dress saying it covers your body in  a more secure and  dignified way...i dont remeber the exact phrase...i will  come  back with  exact  phrase soon  and with hadith itself(in arabic) for reference (if possible)...that shows that prophet himself liked this way of clothing...ofcourse that women wasnt wearing bodyfit shalwar kameez that we people put on these days which actually accenutate our body curves instead of covering them up..but that doesnt make shalwar qameez to be accounted for...its our fault...same applies to men...men who wear skin tight jeans and shirts, it also falls in the same category...

then about your verses that you have quoted from quran...i dont know which surah is it from..but dear keep in mind one thing.....islam didnt change people's mentality all of sudden...it was gradual process...as you can see you will break a cane stick if you apply a sudden harsh force to bend it...you need to bend it slowly and gradually only then it will bend without being broken...thats what islam did....take for example the case of female war captives....islam initially allowed the arabs to continue the old practice of copulating  with them(out of various reason) but later islam prohibited them from doing so unless they are wedlocked....see islam didnt stop them from their old practices all of a sudden....it was gradual process so that it was effective and practical for those people....same goes for this hijab stuff....it all didnt become obligatory all of a sudden...women were not obligated to wear hijab from the start...they were first told to cover themselves up well....and later it was hijab thing....
the verse you are referring to would maybe of the time when only covering up well was mandatory not the hijab...so please before you quote something, be sure about its context...see islam aint no joke...we cant go on saying stuff about islam which aint true...it might mislead someone and then we would be held responsible for someone's depravation
also such non serious attitude towards religion caused the corruption of earlier religions..so we gotta be carefull about what we say...as it might become someone's lifestyle which may affect dunno how many others

one thing more i would like to draw your attention to...please when you look for referrences on internet please make sure about the authenticity of that source as you know there are quite afew websites which claim to serve islam but actually are giving false information about islam...changing the actual implication of quranic verses.....like for example there were translations of quran available where words were so cleverly chosen that it implied altogether a different thing

I agree with you!!!! Awesome Reply!!

Farhanas

Farhanas

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged

does not forget.

http://www.quran.org/chador.htm

read this and then come back to me about head covering

know the real facts and then talk

My dear if we take your reffered verse the meaning of  KHIMAR is:

Khimar- used to refer to any headscarf but now is reffered to as a cape-shaped "scarf" / headcover. Usually these cape scarves come with a small under scarf. Lenght varies from waist till ankles.

read this & you will know the real meaning of that verse. here nobody is pointing fingers to you but nobody can accept that covering your head is not mentioned in Quran because its not correct. also according to Hadith:

the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is quoted as saying:

"...If the woman reaches the age of puberty, no part of her body  should be seen but  this --- and he pointed to his face and hands."

nigosawa

Groupbie

nigosawa

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaan_89

u guys are taking it way too seriously..........ppl are well aware how muslims should be dressed and if they dont choose to it is upto them......why have to guys taken it upon urselfs to "correct" their way ...

i myself wear nikaab because i choose to not because i have to.....i wear it because i respect my religion....i dont wear it to say..."oh look at me im so religious"....so you guys should let be and leave it alone because are not that stupid that they dont know how a muslim is supposed to dress....

if they choose not to dress covering all their body....it is entirely upto them.................. LOL

agreed its their personal choice.....but what makes we people concerned is that they are using quranic verses out of context- this is somehting that cant be left to their personal choice.....being a muslim its our duty to clear things as you never know when just one wrong citation could mislead somone into wrongdoing...i know many people who starts believing whatever they hear around about islam without even giving it a second thought...so its our duty, being a muslim, to do our part by setting the record straight

Edited by nigosawa - 14 June 2007 at 9:51pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Farhana Aunty is right...no one can deny that covering hair is part of islam....many women choose not to do so but it is a part of islam. As for whether or not wearing sleeveless is right...i agree with jaan_89. It is the people's choice....i myself wear hijab and have done so since i was 13. Itz my choice...similarly, other ppl choose to wear sleeveless shirts....but why should we criticize sleeveless alone?...short sleeves, tight/fitted clothes of any type...jeanz nd tee w/o duppata, see-through fabric etc etc are all islamic...if ur gonna criticize unislamic dress, y only pick on sleeveless?

hhyqk

Groupbie

hhyqk

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
but we have to correct them .we have to spread good things you know lots of people know that wht is good and wht is bad but some time shaitan is took them to wrong side so we the people who know good things and the good   knowledge to spread them becz you know never know zameer wakes up .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top