Pakistani Serials

paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Fouzi

Fouzi

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hey i am new in this area of IF so its th first time im visitin the pakistan serial section... but just wanted to say this was a good discussion topic and you should have more of these here.... Discussing islamic views is not a crime and it is a good idea to warn the muslims who are not aware of their sins so that in future they are aware, however, whether they decide to act upon changing their habit is a totally different matter. Whether they decide to continue with thir old habits is also a different matter.... Nice to see certain discussion taking place, believe me it really made me happy ....

If i see anymore of these discussions quite easily i may decide to visit this part of the forum more frequently but only if these topics are more visible to me... thanks

Best wishes all and Allah hafiz to those who are muslim Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidrahvirgo

Groupbie

sidrahvirgo

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey guys interesting disuccsion topic. im from UK but im really unhappy about some people posting the fact that poeple in pakistan are too modern and out of control.
All over the world you will find muslims wear sleeveless clothes everywere and then all over the work you will find muslims who wear full niqaab or cover full.

I think its totaly wrong to dis the pakistan people. I aint been there for 3 years but there are some very lovely decent women who dont wear sleevless.

Even within UK you will find wmoen who dress totally inappropriate and samre in america.

So guys lets just calm down and think who ever is doing whatever they will pay for in the end.

Allah is the most firgiving and merciful

Assalaam sisters

***sonia***

Goldie

***sonia***

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by butterfly04

Originally posted by hhyqk

no thats not true we r muslims we have some conditions its not on niyat if this is ur niyat so can we go out without clothes thats mery niyat tu saaf thee no thats not not true we r muslims we have to respect our religion .phir tu hamary religion main or in kay religion main koi difference hi nahi raha so my point of view we dont do that niyat saaf per tu banda kuhch bhi karsakta hai kiya khatein hain app loggggggggg Embarrassed

whatever dude i wear sleeveless  and i have no problem

i still believe in niyat, cause that is something only god knows about.  I have seen tons of people who something else in front of you, and as soon as you leave they are something else. I have seen girls wear with sleeve clothes, yet they carry themselves  in  a certain way  so boys  will look at  them.

FYI people should research the religion before talking, do you know cover you head in not in Islam!!! It is actually said in the Quran that one should cover themselves (ie wear a dupta) in a way so their chest is covered. From that people got the notion that all Muslim women should wear hajab which is not correct.

hunny_tulip

hunny_tulip

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i think that this topic shud not b closed coz this a very controversial topic.we need to kno more abt it.

Edited by hunny_tulip - 12 June 2007 at 9:33pm

hunny_tulip

hunny_tulip

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
we shud not wear sleeveless clothes.

Edited by hunny_tulip - 12 June 2007 at 9:33pm

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hhyqk

no thats not true we r muslims we have some conditions its not on niyat if this is ur niyat so can we go out without clothes thats mery niyat tu saaf thee no thats not not true we r muslims we have to respect our religion .phir tu hamary religion main or in kay religion main koi difference hi nahi raha so my point of view we dont do that niyat saaf per tu banda kuhch bhi karsakta hai kiya khatein hain app loggggggggg Embarrassed

whatever dude i wear sleeveless  and i have no problem

i still believe in niyat, cause that is something only god knows about.  I have seen tons of people who something else in front of you, and as soon as you leave they are something else. I have seen girls wear with sleeve clothes, yet they carry themselves  in  a certain way  so boys  will look at  them.

FYI people should research the religion before talking, do you know cover you head in not in Islam!!! It is actually said in the Quran that one should cover themselves (ie wear a dupta) in a way so their chest is covered. From that people got the notion that all Muslim women should wear hajab which is not correct.

plzz dont say something you dont know about i hav taken two years of islamic studies and this thing that you are saying about hijab is completely worng i wear a hijab and it is said in quran to cover your head after that it is your own choice but plz dont write your opnoin as stated in quran cause that confuses people.you do what ever you wan to but dont confuse others.

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i read all the pages and i am really happy that people are aware of ttheir religion.i have studied for two years and i would like to advice butterfly04 that you are not to get angry because we are not stoppiing you fromwearing what you wear we are just telli you to get your facts straight because you are coonfusing others too.in the end you can do what ever you want to so plzz dont get angry.

methebest

methebest

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

You guys are such hypocrites
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram, while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted, but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack, and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal. I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a
dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover
their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order
the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have
prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD
does not forget.

http://www.quran.org/chador.htm

read this and then come back to me about head covering

know the real facts and then talk

Butterfly, I see  your point of view and agree with that. You don't have to prove how good of a muslim you are. You know it and I am sure Allah nows it too.

I don't know how strict muslim I am, but I know I have imense faith in him, so I do hear and understand you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top