Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 5)

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by butterfly04

Originally posted by hhyqk

no thats not true we r muslims we have some conditions its not on niyat if this is ur niyat so can we go out without clothes thats mery niyat tu saaf thee no thats not not true we r muslims we have to respect our religion .phir tu hamary religion main or in kay religion main koi difference hi nahi raha so my point of view we dont do that niyat saaf per tu banda kuhch bhi karsakta hai kiya khatein hain app loggggggggg Embarrassed

whatever dude i wear sleeveless  and i have no problem

i still believe in niyat, cause that is something only god knows about.  I have seen tons of people who something else in front of you, and as soon as you leave they are something else. I have seen girls wear with sleeve clothes, yet they carry themselves  in  a certain way  so boys  will look at  them.

FYI people should research the religion before talking, do you know cover you head in not in Islam!!! It is actually said in the Quran that one should cover themselves (ie wear a dupta) in a way so their chest is covered. From that people got the notion that all Muslim women should wear hajab which is not correct.

Well, I agree with "hhyqk". Butterfly, please do not say things which you do not know about. We are supposed to live a life accordingly to Qur'an AND Sunnah. And a hadeeth, when a woman came in front of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH and she was wearing transparent clothes, Hazrat Muhammad PBUH looked away and pointed that only hands and face should be seen, nothing else. I mean, it's up to every single person how they want to live their life but just for your convenience, you cannot change your religion the way you'd like it best.

And as far as niyyat in concerned, you are right, niyyat matters the most, but there are limitations which we are given. You cannot go drinking, for example, and say my niyyat wasn't to get drunk, I just wanted to taste is so my niyyat is all right. This is not correct.

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dhruvie

What the heck...I dont think god picks on women all the time... Ouch

How come there are no laws for men?...They wear w/e they want...Now you might agrue that they have nothing to hide...Well my friends, they have more to hide than women...Do a bit of research you'll know what I mean...

If women cannot look at other guys then same implies to men who shouldn't look at other women...

I bet more men go to hell than women...God is equal for both men and women...God is neither a man nor a woman...God is a divine light...God's laws are same for everyone it's just us humans who make so many rules that makes it harder for one to live...

People, please just don't go saying whatever you think without knowing whether it's really true or not.

First of all, men also have restrictions and it says in Qur'an that they should lower their gaze too. Besides that, men are not allowed to wear gold, women are. Men are not allowed to wear silk, women are.

Islam is equal for men and women but not similar. We really need to understand that.

And there are going to be more women in hell than men, that's what our Prophet saw when he went for "Miraj".

It's your own choice how you want to live your life, no-one's saying anything against THAT, but stop changing your religion the way it'd be convenient for you.

There are rules, either you obey or you don't. That's it.

Edited by amy22 - 06 June 2007 at 8:04am
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by butterfly04

You guys are such hypocrites
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram, while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted, but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack, and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal. I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a
dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover
their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order
the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have
prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD
does not forget.

http://www.quran.org/chador.htm

read this and then come back to me about head covering

know the real facts and then talk

Butterfly, you're totally misguided, sweety. Please, do not get angry. But the info you got is incorrect.

Please, read this being very neutral and without any prejudice:

Why do women cover their hair?

http://www.islam-qa.com/special/index.php?ref=6244&subsi te=16&ln=eng

And here's something for men and women being equal. Please have a look:

http://www.islam-qa.com/special/index.php?ref=1105&ln=en g&subsite=16

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha92

Originally posted by qtgurl

cana any1 plz close this topic!! it is not a THAT serious matter. plz close this topic

yea.......but jus wana point out 2 u dat it is an SERIOUS matter

No, this topic shouldn't be closed AT ALL. This is a topic which we should talk about. It's not about fighting or anything... it's about sharing knowledge and opinions. Nothing wrong with it... and if this topic gets closed, it'd be a real pity cuz this is something we should talk about, if you ask me.

Edited by amy22 - 06 June 2007 at 8:05am
hhyqk Groupbie
hhyqk
hhyqk

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged
o9ffcourse we have to talk about this topic and share each other the good things thats some budy knows and somebuddy not we have to face the truth nor the niyat niyat jub kam atti hai jub hum koi achah kam kartien hai yah nahi kay hum galat kam karrahain or kahtain kay niyyat saaf theeand the sister ammy you know what women is shar because women have attraction if we go out and wearing that type of cloth man can staer you know matter how you look like and they dont know your niyyat so please think about tit and about our rights we have more rights than men we r the most specious darja in our life thats we called MAA IN LOTS OF HADIYAT GOD TOLD US .SO DONT ANGRY ITS NOT A WEARING A SLEEVELESS CLOTHES .WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR SELF IN DIFFERNT WAYS.
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hhyqk

o9ffcourse we have to talk about this topic and share each other the good things thats some budy knows and somebuddy not we have to face the truth nor the niyat niyat jub kam atti hai jub hum koi achah kam kartien hai yah nahi kay hum galat kam karrahain or kahtain kay niyyat saaf theeand the sister ammy you know what women is shar because women have attraction if we go out and wearing that type of cloth man can staer you know matter how you look like and they dont know your niyyat so please think about tit and about our rights we have more rights than men we r the most specious darja in our life thats we called MAA IN LOTS OF HADIYAT GOD TOLD US .SO DONT ANGRY ITS NOT A WEARING A SLEEVELESS CLOTHES .WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR SELF IN DIFFERNT WAYS.

Ummmm... well, I'm already of the same opinion as you, so what should I think about? I think you misunderstood me. I share your opinion.

qtgurl Senior Member
qtgurl
qtgurl

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 12:20am | IP Logged
TOPIC CLOSED!
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qtgurl

TOPIC CLOSED!

*LOL*