Pakistani Serials

paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

atifaslam

atifaslam

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MizzSoni

Well its ur choice what you do and wut u wear
but dont say its ok in islam to do it
cuz the fact is (im sain this especially for the person who thought that it says in the quran that we shouldnt cover our heads, girl u need to read the quran again) in islam we have to cover our bodies
end of story
now if u dont follow that or follow it partly
its ok, tats ur choice, u will face God alone
n lets be clear , even if u have clean niyat doesnt mean the men looking at u have clean niyat aswell
i think tat we shoulnt fight on these things n rather think about how we can spread islam n teach ppl wut islam is really about
islam empowers women
so power to women n Islam!

Clap

well said miss zoni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atifaslam

atifaslam

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dhruvie

What the heck...I dont think god picks on women all the time... Ouch

How come there are no laws for men?...They wear w/e they want...Now you might agrue that they have nothing to hide...Well my friends, they have more to hide than women...Do a bit of research you'll know what I mean...

If women cannot look at other guys then same implies to men who shouldn't look at other women...

I bet more men go to hell than women...God is equal for both men and women...God is neither a man nor a woman...God is a divine light...God's laws are same for everyone it's just us humans who make so many rules that makes it harder for one to live...

dhruvie dear. the law about the clothing is very much similar for men too. your post was so funny actually. yes men should also dress modestly. the quran says that too. i mean it is not very modest to wear these tight italian cut pants and stuff so yeah u r right men have this rule too so cheer up!!!! god does not pick on women for sure. he has been so kind to women so protective towards women. he is sooo kind. dont worry the rule applies to both lol

Dhruvie

Super Videobie

Dhruvie

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by atifaslam

Originally posted by Dhruvie

What the heck...I dont think god picks on women all the time... Ouch

How come there are no laws for men?...They wear w/e they want...Now you might agrue that they have nothing to hide...Well my friends, they have more to hide than women...Do a bit of research you'll know what I mean...

If women cannot look at other guys then same implies to men who shouldn't look at other women...

I bet more men go to hell than women...God is equal for both men and women...God is neither a man nor a woman...God is a divine light...God's laws are same for everyone it's just us humans who make so many rules that makes it harder for one to live...

dhruvie dear. the law about the clothing is very much similar for men too. your post was so funny actually. yes men should also dress modestly. the quran says that too. i mean it is not very modest to wear these tight italian cut pants and stuff so yeah u r right men have this rule too so cheer up!!!! god does not pick on women for sure. he has been so kind to women so protective towards women. he is sooo kind. dont worry the rule applies to both lol

lol...I didn't mean to be funny Embarrassed

Well thank you for clearing that up...but don't you think it's odd that everyone start to pick on ladies only...It's like women can't do this or women can't do that...How sad...

Just follow the Quran...If both genders are required to cover up then both must...It shouldn't be implied on one gender only...

You know what I mean...Tongue

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
To everyone and anyone:

Remember one thing....you as a human, as a muslim are put on this world to be tested by God. He want's to see if we can differentiate between right and wrong not to see our justifications for anything. Therefore, He's set out rules for us as Muslims to follow. Now....its up to us as a Muslim to either follow them or not. There's not in-between (i.e justification) for anything we do. For example, I can wear sleeveless shirts....just as long as my intentions are not to attract any strange men staring at me. ? WRONG. If Islam says we can wear sleeveless...then we can't wear sleeveless and that's the bottom line. I don't see where one could reason that out and justify it it any way.

Personally speaking...I want all Muslims (both men and women) to remember...you can do whatever you want and try to justify your actions to yourself as well to others...but remember...in the end....you don't answer to me, you don't answer to your parents, you don't answer to yourself...but you do have to answer to ALLAH so think twice before doing anything. Confused

KKAA

Goldie

KKAA

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ofcourse NOTwere are MUSLIMSS COMMON PPLZZZZ yu have to give answer to ALLAH

butterfly04

Goldie

butterfly04

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
You guys are such hypocrites
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram, while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted, but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack, and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal. I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a
dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover
their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order
the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have
prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD
does not forget.

http://www.quran.org/chador.htm

read this and then come back to me about head covering

know the real facts and then talk

Edited by butterfly04 - 02 June 2007 at 1:01pm

JonasBros_me<3

JonasBros_me<3

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
i feel uncomtrable wearing tanks or spagetti straps in public n in front of boys(dad,bro). so if i wanna wear tht i get sumthin over it to cuver it. but i do wear half sleeves!

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JonasBros_me<3

i feel uncomtrable wearing tanks or spagetti straps in public n in front of boys(dad,bro). so if i wanna wear tht i get sumthin over it to cuver it. but i do wear half sleeves!

yeah same here...i wear half sleeves but tanks are just too much

Post Reply New Post

Go to top