Users

Frequent Posters

KKAA thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ofcourse NOTwere are MUSLIMSS COMMON PPLZZZZ yu have to give answer to ALLAH
butterfly04 thumbnail
You guys are such hypocrites
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram, while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted, but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack, and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal. I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a
dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover
their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order
the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have
prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD
does not forget.

http://www.quran.org/chador.htm

read this and then come back to me about head covering

know the real facts and then talk
Edited by butterfly04 - 16 years ago
JonasBros_me<3 thumbnail
i feel uncomtrable wearing tanks or spagetti straps in public n in front of boys(dad,bro). so if i wanna wear tht i get sumthin over it to cuver it. but i do wear half sleeves!
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: JonasBros_me<3

i feel uncomtrable wearing tanks or spagetti straps in public n in front of boys(dad,bro). so if i wanna wear tht i get sumthin over it to cuver it. but i do wear half sleeves!

yeah same here...i wear half sleeves but tanks are just too much
tpm123 thumbnail
well i think pakistan isn't even islamic anymore...
the models are just like the usa girls...

well anyway im a christian and there's no rule against what u gotta wear..so i'll wear that kinda stuffEdited by tpm123 - 16 years ago
atifaslam thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly04

You guys are such hypocrites (people here are just saying what is allowed and what is not so i dont see any hypocracy here. we all just stated the simple fact that sleeveless is not allowed).
if you want the true meaning of Islam then all guys should wear sacks like some Egyptian women do, cause the true sin in wearing clothes is to show your body shape. Which each and everyone of you do by wearing whatever clothes you do.
Sack is the only thing that doesn't show your body. So don't come here a judge and say wearing sleeveless clothes is haram (nobody is judging here, we are just saying the message of allah and whoever follows it is right and whoever doesnt follow it is wrong), while all you wear slawar kameez that shows the curves of your body. Wearing half selves's is just as bad, so is wearing dupta in your neck and or the shoulder, tell me none of you have done that???

i am not saying that selves less clothes are permitted (you answreed yourself hun), but the fact is nothing is permitted except a sack (no mention of the word sack, but the concept of covering up the curves), and since none of wear that, i really don't see how wearing selves less  salwar kameez in the summer, with a dupta is such a huge deal (again, it is personal choice, because others can say whats wrong in wearing spegetti straps???). I am not talking about wearing spaghetti strap, or tank tops.

fyi to the person who said women should cover there head as it is said in islam

In 24:31 God is asking the women to use their cover (khimar)( being a
dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover
their bosoms, not their heads or their hairs. If God so willed to order
the women to cover their heads or their hair, nothing would have
prevented Him from doing so. GOD does not run out of words. GOD
does not forget.
(let me find the exact surah and ayah for you and i will let u know)

http://www.quran.org/chador.htm

read this and then come back to me about head covering

know the real facts and then talk

dear butterfly, you losing your temper constantly proves that you are simply trying to justify yourself all the way.

the thing you mentioned here is just one part of the entire holy quran so let me find out the exact ayah and i will get back to you on that one. as far as getting back to you in concerned, i dont have to get back to you on this because i dont have to prove you anything. the only reason i am going to look up the ayah is to tell you the right thing and do my part of the deed and the rest is upon you to follow or not.

you are absolutely right about wearing clothes that cover your shape. that is true and tight shalwar kameezs are not appropriate either but the only thing mentioned in the religion is that we must cover our shape. it does not say that we cannt wear shalwar kameez because there are lose ones as well. and my sisters all wear lose shalwar kameez with no show of the body curves. also the dupatta should also be worn to cover up. the bottom line that you mentioned in your own reply is that the body curves should not be visible and in your sleveless not just the body shape but your skin is also viisible so you answered your own inhibition and

CHECK MATE!!!!!

qtgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cana any1 plz close this topic!! it is not a THAT serious matter. plz close this topic
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qtgurl

cana any1 plz close this topic!! it is not a THAT serious matter. plz close this topic

yea.......but jus wana point out 2 u dat it is an SERIOUS matter
  Edited by aisha92 - 16 years ago
fatima88 thumbnail
well atifaslamis right there are many thing some are forbiddenwe dont follow it.and wehave no right to critizeother and it says in quran...andtheother thing is thereis no different in halfsleves or slevesless
hhyqk thumbnail
hum sirf batein hi karengay kay kuhch ammal bhi karengay