paki muslims wearing sleves less clothes! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by slmmk1

I think its so sad when people say "our niyat is clean, and its ok that we dont wear hijab, read prayers, wear respectable clothes" because that implies that the hundreds of prophets and sahabis etc who follwed islam properly had "unclean niyat" and felt guilty of their unclean hearts whats why they obeyed the word of God so strictly.   But  the people of today with "clean niyats" can do what they like such as etc because they have clean hearts. 

I'm not saying we are all perfect but I really hate it when someone says "I have a clean niyat and can do so and so..."

I agree with slmmk... In my opinion I think we should not wear sleeveless... I I do agree we need to cover our heads but wearing sleeveless is too much... it's mean we're exposing our body.... well people are getting way to modern in paksitan that's why our country start facing more problems + yeh sab Kiyamat ki nishaniya

What the heck...I dont think god picks on women all the time...

How come there are no laws for men?...They wear w/e they want...Now you might agrue that they have nothing to hide...Well my friends, they have more to hide than women...Do a bit of research you'll know what I mean...

If women cannot look at other guys then same implies to men who shouldn't look at other women...

I bet more men go to hell than women...God is equal for both men and women...God is neither a man nor a woman...God is a divine light...God's laws are same for everyone it's just us humans who make so many rules that makes it harder for one to live... Edited by Dhruvie - 16 years ago
thats wht i say its not a niyat phir tu hum khch bhi karen
I think its not gud to wear sleeveless.... But if I wear a tank top I make sure I wear sumthing on top.. Cuz we have to respect our religion...

Whatz da point of wearing sleeve less.. We have to die one day.. So we should cover up..

Niyat wab saaf hoti jab app islam kay undar rahain
Well its ur choice what you do and wut u wear
but dont say its ok in islam to do it
cuz the fact is (im sain this especially for the person who thought that it says in the quran that we shouldnt cover our heads, girl u need to read the quran again) in islam we have to cover our bodies
end of story
now if u dont follow that or follow it partly
its ok, tats ur choice, u will face God alone
n lets be clear , even if u have clean niyat doesnt mean the men looking at u have clean niyat aswell
i think tat we shoulnt fight on these things n rather think about how we can spread islam n teach ppl wut islam is really about
islam empowers women
so power to women n Islam!

Originally posted by butterfly04

whatever dude i wear sleeveless  and i have no problem

i still believe in niyat, cause that is something only god knows about.  I have seen tons of people who something else in front of you, and as soon as you leave they are something else. I have seen girls wear with sleeve clothes, yet they carry themselves  in  a certain way  so boys  will look at  them.

FYI people should research the religion before talking, do you know cover you head in not in Islam!!! It is actually said in the Quran that one should cover themselves (ie wear a dupta) in a way so their chest is covered. From that people got the notion that all Muslim women should wear hajab which is not correct.

hahahahah... butterfly buterfly butterfly. nobody in this whole forum has any problem with u wearing sleeveless. but lets get our facts right. sleveeless is very much forbidden in islam and hair should be covered by the way!!!!!! i dunno which holy quran u read or which hadees u refer to but u are certainly misguided hun. again, it is your choice so more power to u.

as far as niyat is concerned, god looks at the effort of a muslim who tries to follow the right path and forgives innocent mistakes if his niyat is good but you can't say that we can wear watever clothes we want and have so long as we have good niyat!!!

by the same token i can also say that i will have courtships and sleep around so long as my niyat is "safe" and my niyat is to have fun. it doesnt work like this hun.

somebody brought out a good point about hijabs. no body is talking about hijabs because najority doesnt follow it and the very people get crazy if they see sleeveless.

anyhow u mentioned that in your opinion it is ok to wear sleeveless but hun islam doent run on your or anyone else's opinion. the rule is the rule and everyone has to follow it regardless of whether they r pakistanis or not.

for the last time islam forbids sleeveless and hijab is a must in islam because hair comes under the "satar"

Originally posted by MizzSoni

Well its ur choice what you do and wut u wear
but dont say its ok in islam to do it
cuz the fact is (im sain this especially for the person who thought that it says in the quran that we shouldnt cover our heads, girl u need to read the quran again) in islam we have to cover our bodies
end of story
now if u dont follow that or follow it partly
its ok, tats ur choice, u will face God alone
n lets be clear , even if u have clean niyat doesnt mean the men looking at u have clean niyat aswell
i think tat we shoulnt fight on these things n rather think about how we can spread islam n teach ppl wut islam is really about
islam empowers women
so power to women n Islam!

👏

well said miss zoni

Originally posted by Dhruvie

What the heck...I dont think god picks on women all the time...

How come there are no laws for men?...They wear w/e they want...Now you might agrue that they have nothing to hide...Well my friends, they have more to hide than women...Do a bit of research you'll know what I mean...

If women cannot look at other guys then same implies to men who shouldn't look at other women...

I bet more men go to hell than women...God is equal for both men and women...God is neither a man nor a woman...God is a divine light...God's laws are same for everyone it's just us humans who make so many rules that makes it harder for one to live...

dhruvie dear. the law about the clothing is very much similar for men too. your post was so funny actually. yes men should also dress modestly. the quran says that too. i mean it is not very modest to wear these tight italian cut pants and stuff so yeah u r right men have this rule too so cheer up!!!! god does not pick on women for sure. he has been so kind to women so protective towards women. he is sooo kind. dont worry the rule applies to both lol

Originally posted by atifaslam

dhruvie dear. the law about the clothing is very much similar for men too. your post was so funny actually. yes men should also dress modestly. the quran says that too. i mean it is not very modest to wear these tight italian cut pants and stuff so yeah u r right men have this rule too so cheer up!!!! god does not pick on women for sure. he has been so kind to women so protective towards women. he is sooo kind. dont worry the rule applies to both lol

lol...I didn't mean to be funny 😳

Well thank you for clearing that up...but don't you think it's odd that everyone start to pick on ladies only...It's like women can't do this or women can't do that...How sad...

Just follow the Quran...If both genders are required to cover up then both must...It shouldn't be implied on one gender only...

You know what I mean...😛

To everyone and anyone:

Remember one thing....you as a human, as a muslim are put on this world to be tested by God. He want's to see if we can differentiate between right and wrong not to see our justifications for anything. Therefore, He's set out rules for us as Muslims to follow. Now....its up to us as a Muslim to either follow them or not. There's not in-between (i.e justification) for anything we do. For example, I can wear sleeveless shirts....just as long as my intentions are not to attract any strange men staring at me. ? WRONG. If Islam says we can wear sleeveless...then we can't wear sleeveless and that's the bottom line. I don't see where one could reason that out and justify it it any way.

Personally speaking...I want all Muslims (both men and women) to remember...you can do whatever you want and try to justify your actions to yourself as well to others...but remember...in the end....you don't answer to me, you don't answer to your parents, you don't answer to yourself...but you do have to answer to ALLAH so think twice before doing anything. 😕