Clues foreshadowing the death in Bk 5

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

WARNING: To those who haven't yet read the book, there are MAJOR SPOILERS ahead.

Here are some clues which foreshadowed Sirius' death in the OoTP. I am not posting all the clues, but just 2 which I found interesting:

[Thanks to Mugglenet] 

Sirius' house is 12, Grimmauld place. The Grim is a sign that death is coming.
  • In St. Mungo's, when they are going to visit Mr. Weasley- 'They climbed a flight of stairs and entered the "Creature-Induced Injuries" corridor, where the second door on the right bore the words 'DANGEROUS' DAI LLEWELLYN WARD: SERIOUS BITES.' If you put these words on a sign, they would read

Creature-Induced Injuries
    Dangerous
    Dai Llewellyn Ward
    Serious Bites

Take the first word of each of these and what do you get get? Creature Dangerous Dai Serious? No - Kreacher dangerous, Die Sirius...

• Edited by MysticaMagic - 12 December 2004 at 2:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clues foreshadowing the death in Bk 5" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
    Amazing work Mystica as far as the 2nd one is concerned Clap , i never noticed that. I would be reading the 6th book more carefully not to miss any clues Smile. Btw i read a whole lot of clues on a site foreshadowing Sirius' death in the same book. Would post it here as soon as i get it .

loveneha_r

Goldie

loveneha_r

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
    wow.....who would have thought of those! awesome....jk rowling is a genius!!

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
    wow Mystica--yeah, the second one is really hard to figure out...i wonder if there are any clues in this one for the death in the 6th book??

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
    wow! that is cool, thanks mystica!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top