Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nankri

IF-Veteran Member

Nankri

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

No Krimson Skies for MTV

The Balaji show will be aired exclusively on Star One instead

If you think soap queen Ekta Kapoor never tried to move out of the saas-bahu rut then you've got to think again. Remember Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV? The show that centred around the urban Indian youth came as a breath of fresh air. MTV has always been a music channel but proved lucky with its first ever serial that became an instant hit with the audience.
That gave enough reason for both the concerned parties to go ahead and make another show and further strengthen their working relationship.
A script was readied for their brand new joint venture. Everything was hunky dory till the news about their deal frizzling out started making the rounds of the rumour mills. We spoke to the executive producer of the show Gayatri about this. "The unnamed show was always referred to as the MTV show but according to the latest development Balaji isn't making that show for MTV anymore," she states.
However, she refuses to comment any further about the reason for backing off last minute. In fact no one from the Balaji brigade and MTV seemed willing to reveal the reason for the last minute changes. "The best person to talk about this would be Ekta herself, as far as I know we were making a show for MTV. Maybe there are some changes in the plans. All this is part and parcel in the daily business. I'm not handling that show so I wouldn't know the details," said Nivedita Basu, the deputy creative director of Balaji Telefilms.
We found out that the show is now titled Krimson Skies. Apparently the production house has struck a deal with Star One and will be exclusively making it for them. Most shows on Star One cater to the youth, also Balaji has had a long association with its sister concern Star Plus. So, Krimson Skies that was originally designed for MTV will now appear on Star One.
* As far as I know we were making a show for MTV. All this is part and parcel in the daily business. I'm not handling that show so I wouldn't know the details- nivedita basu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on STAR ONE" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged
DeadNo way dont give a heart attack.. No Balaji on star one plz!!!!Angry

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunny

DeadNo way dont give a heart attack.. No Balaji on star one plz!!!!Angry

i agree ..............i cant bear ekta kapoor serials atleast not on star one... plz keep atleast one channel ektafree

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

same here !!!!!!!

i dont want kkkkkkkkkkkkk serial here

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Angry

no ways no balaji on star one plsplsplsps........Cry

fate

Goldie

fate

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

o my god not another k serial..........bhaggu y cant ekta stick to star plus????

showstopper

Groupbie

showstopper

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

man this is so bad. Star one is the best channel  n u u goonna see saas-bahu on it too.Ouch

somia

Goldie

somia

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yes, i agree no 'k's on starone please... but about this one i heard that there is old shravan in it? so maybe i will watch for him... that's extacly what i'm been doing for all these years... just watching pathetic serials because of my favourite heros...haaaaaa (sigh)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top