Error Prob w/IF

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hey,
a couple of hours ago i was trying to log on to IF using Firefox and it told me that there was some Error with acp and that there wasn't enough storage to complete this operation. Line 513 or something. Anyone know why this is happening?
I talked to someone at Firefox and they said to contact the site's Admin...(i.e. Vijay i guess). There's something with the closing line that's causing problem..?
I dunno...sorry i'm not that fimiliar with codesOuch

And I would use IE7 but for some reason i can't log on to IF from that even after puting this site in my trusted sites...and changing the privacy settings to "accept all cookies"...it still says "login unsuccessful bcuz of a cookie problem".

Any help would be appreciated!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Error Prob w/IF" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hi,

Please do let me know the error message that you have recieved as that will help us debug the problem.

If you can send us the screenshot also will be of great help.

Cheers,
Vijay

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 4:34am | IP Logged
as far as the unsucessful login due to cookie problem is concerned what you can do is clear your IE files. to do so get CleaUp from here.

Its a one click program that lets you clear all your cookies n everything at one go.

For a step-by-step tutorial you can check out http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial93.html thanx to bleeping computer.com.

Hope that helps. As far as the ACP (i seriously think it should be ASP) is concerned the site admins will be more able to help you there.

Tejas

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
well i'd love to send you a screen shot but this morning it doesn't seem to be happening again...
but the error was either Error 8007000E or 80040428 and it said Not Enough Storage to Complete this Operation. (and at the end it was something about Line 513). Sorry that's all i can remember Ouch
If it happens again I'll send you a screen shot asap.

@albusdumbledor: lol that's a funny name...anyway, thanks for the sites...will try them rite now, except I already tried clearing the cookies and temp file b4 and it didn't seem to work. But i'll try again your way.

**As a sidenote, does anyone know why Flash player wont work in IE7 with vista? It's driving me crazy...i even tried to install is by running IE through "Run as Adminstrator" still didn't seem to work. Each time it says "Internet Explorer Add-On Installer" and i click continue and then it says download adobe flash player...and i click ok and it finishes and reboots. Then the samething repeats again. I tried to install it from the Adobe website and a couple more Confused still doesn't seem to work...any ideas?

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

@albusdumbledorE: lol that's a funny name...anyway, thanks for the sites...will try them rite now, except I already tried clearing the cookies and temp file b4 and it didn't seem to work. But i'll try again your way.

what exactly was funny my ID (albusdumbledorE <= you forgot that E) or my Name (Tejas) ... if its the ID its becoz its two names actually Albus Dumbledore a fictional character in the Harry Potter series of whom I'm a big fan.

As for tejas I can't help it, you'll have to get in touch with my parents to sort that one out.LOL

as far as you trying out what I said I shall be glad if I can be of any help.

Originally posted by IBserenity

**As a sidenote, does anyone know why Flash player wont work in IE7 with vista? It's driving me crazy...i even tried to install is by running IE through "Run as Adminstrator" still didn't seem to work. Each time it says "Internet Explorer Add-On Installer" and i click continue and then it says download adobe flash player...and i click ok and it finishes and reboots. Then the samething repeats again. I tried to install it from the Adobe website and a couple more Confused still doesn't seem to work...any ideas?

I think visiting this website may help you solve your problem. If you can't click the link here's the link http://www.xerratus.com/2007/02/22/IE7VistaFlashPlayerFix.as px

Tejas

Edited by albusdumbledore - 01 June 2007 at 10:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top