India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali?

patel2004 Groupbie
patel2004
patel2004

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Could u guyz help me with some confusion im having, if kali isnt pregnat, then after garv and kali get married and garv is expecting the baby, whats she going to do? Did i miss something?Confused

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i think that garv is going to find out the truth (thanx to kshitij) before Garv and Kali get married
Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I don't think so cause you know how Ekta drags on her shows well actually Garv is gonna find out but he's not gonna believe it just like when Kshitij tried telling him about the cancer he didn't believe him then so I don't think so....

Anywayz hope Kumud and Kshitij get back together!!!!!!

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Oh yeah well Garv is obviously gonna be expecting the baby after they get married

but do you guyz remember when Tashu was faking her pregnancy with Abhay's child she had a fake accident that led her to her fake miscarriage and then Lalli chacha found out that she was lying cause nothing was wrong with her breaks right does anyone remember

yeah so Kali might do somethin like that or she might blame Kshitij for the accusation that he made upon her

I hope ur confusion is cleared!!!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Well, to be honest, I thinkt that Garv will find out that Kali is not pregnant. I mean when you out together all the clues so far, it makes sense. Firstly, Kali left her fake report on her dressing table and we have yet to hear anything else about that incident. The report was left there for a reason and I think that is our first clue. Secondly, how long can kali keep paying that wardboy (or his brother) money to keep quiet? I mean, kali doesn't have a job so obviously she is getting all this money from daddy dearest (abbay) right? well, someone has to eventually find out where all the money is going and what kali is doing with it? Thirdly, you guys are right that Garv didn't believe ksh*tig first when he tried to tell him the truth about him having cancer. But if you also recall, Garv eventually found out the truth that Ksh*tig was right all along. So same way this time Garv shouldn't make the same mistake he did last time and listen to Ksh*tig this time. And if he doesn't listen to Ksh*tig this time, then like the last time, just like Garv and Kumud's relationship was over because Garv started feeling insecure about kumud and ksh*tig's relationship, same way this time, Garv will begin to see that kali isn't getting any fatter and that's she's not really pregnant and will break off the marriage with her.

Lastly, the point I am trying to make is that everything in this serial is repetative. It's either happened to someone else or in the past. Tashu faked her pregnancy and blamed it on the accident, kali is faking her pregnancy and will probably blame it on Ksh*tig or even Kumud, but in the end, the truth came out and it was over between Tashu and Abbay, same way, in the end, it will be over between Garv and Kali.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged
the couples at the end (just guessing)   garv and kali kumud and kshitij kusum and abhay
Gopi Groupbie
Gopi
Gopi

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
  yes u have missed that kali isn't pregnat. and whan garv's nos that kali isn't  pregnat he is going to divors her and everyone is saying that gave is going to die. you that garv went sime where he isn't comming back because he's dead. that's why garv and kumud got divors.

Edited by Gopi - 25 December 2004 at 6:22pm
Sparkling_Star Goldie
Sparkling_Star
Sparkling_Star

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
what!!! garv is going to die???Confused

Go to top