Pakistani Serials

Amna Haq - Snow White Beauty ( PICTURES) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ajnabi143

ajnabi143

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
wow... they are really pretty... I love her dresses

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amna Haq - Snow White Beauty ( PICTURES) (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saba666

Saba666

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnandbipasha

yeah she look beautiful but look at her bare legs .see again ..i dont think there is any fashion designer in paksitan who cares about islam and what it allows ...maan ..whats happeening .b.are elgs we dont need to show them what are they palyign at ..and thsoe mdoels who wear them are stupid ..just shows what kidn of people they are!!! state!!! and then not just that look at her you cna see a bit of her boobs!!! omg !! si thats what gona happen now ...there will be a tiem wen pakistani women will be promting bras and under wear ...the way its going now ..have sharam!!!! /..hate her ..evn in dramas the actresses waer tops n wne they sit dwn u cn see there backs !!! ..state !!!!

You know what? You are a f**king Hypocrite. You talk about sharam??? Wow you are one to talk. Look at your nick name. John and Bipasha??? Is that Islamic? Dont give lectures on Islam if you dont follow Islam yourself. You have a double standard you bas***d. You think this is wrong yet you watch Indian movies? Now what kind of Islam is that. Why dont you first go and learn islam. Indian movies arent exactly Islamic. if you have so much sharam then dont watch Indian movies and especially of Bipasha Basu. I hate people like you. People like you have created a double standard in Pakistan. You cant say anything to anyone because you are a MOTHER f**kING HYPOCRITE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE.

ahada

IF-Dazzler

ahada

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pics they are vey beutiful. saba you are new to the forum. you are not allowed to use this kind of language here. i do agree with you that some give lectures to other about islam when they don't give a dam about islam. i have met alot of people like her, i just try to ignore.

fahimataq

IF-Rockerz

fahimataq

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thnx she looks absoulutely gorgeous i luv the dresses. they r beautiful!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saba666

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

yeah she look beautiful but look at her bare legs .see again ..i dont think there is any fashion designer in paksitan who cares about islam and what it allows ...maan ..whats happeening .b.are elgs we dont need to show them what are they palyign at ..and thsoe mdoels who wear them are stupid ..just shows what kidn of people they are!!! state!!! and then not just that look at her you cna see a bit of her boobs!!! omg !! si thats what gona happen now ...there will be a tiem wen pakistani women will be promting bras and under wear ...the way its going now ..have sharam!!!! /..hate her ..evn in dramas the actresses waer tops n wne they sit dwn u cn see there backs !!! ..state !!!!

You know what? You are a f**king Hypocrite. You talk about sharam??? Wow you are one to talk. Look at your nick name. John and Bipasha??? Is that Islamic? Dont give lectures on Islam if you dont follow Islam yourself. You have a double standard you bas***d. You think this is wrong yet you watch Indian movies? Now what kind of Islam is that. Why dont you first go and learn islam. Indian movies arent exactly Islamic. if you have so much sharam then dont watch Indian movies and especially of Bipasha Basu. I hate people like you. People like you have created a double standard in Pakistan. You cant say anything to anyone because you are a MOTHER f**kING HYPOCRITE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE.

Well, Saba, this isn't the way to talk to anyone, even online. The language you've used doesn't exactly show that you are THAT well-mannered. Anyways, I'm not judging you and simply hope that soon a moderator comes here and tells you off. Please behave yourself with your fellow-members. Johnandbipasha is not a hypocrite, and just to let you know, all of us here get along really well and we dun have these fights that you are about to create. Stop being mean to others and simply grow up. Who are you tell who deserves to die? What a shame...

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
ok i would just like to say that these clothes are really realy nice but i would recommand or suggest to the desighner if he could increase the length of salwaar and from the neck of kammaeez so more women could wear those beautiful clothes without hesitation. Embarrassed

Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 17 May 2008 at 4:10pm

ajnabi_143

ajnabi_143

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I love her dresses...She look georgeous

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
She looks pretty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top