~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=coolniyu]ROFL wogey! too much mokka answers LOL

ur influence Stern Smile

rite minimum 100 word para using the words:

niyu, : Uhmm niyathi, she is the crazy mokka dumb gal who was a sole role in making me whu i am, givin me sum confidence nd being a gr8 twinny to me she can guess what i am gonna say and vice versa u knw... its almost lyk v hv telepathy..Big smileHug... and shez a little crazy bugs a little too but i luv her Hug luvya niis Big smile

harshu, : she can classify as second best friend of mine... didnt know her at all but the first time i chatted with her we spent almost the entire night chatting!!! we clicked so weell and out RBD obsession was a major point Big smile...  she nd i can talk for ages!!!!! luvya so much harshu HugHug

ysh : what do i say bout her... i can go on and on and on bout her.. shez a very sweet, proud gal whu cannot stop talking... she luvs to exagarate and is a born story teller... she is very cute nd is friendly with everyone... outgoinbg yet shy she is very pretty too... she luvs her friends, very loyal nd can do nething for dem...

silly, : uhmm Stern Smile too lajee to think of witty stuff

idiot, : ditto

nonsense : seshu :|

ur sentiments on:

paper ball : ROFL unforgettable!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

throat corrosion : LOLLOLLOL i cnt bliv dat hapened ROFL

imposition..oops....yemposeshun LOL : Stern Smile ROFLROFL sigh! im gonna miss dose days Unhappy

LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!WoTW-Ysh! (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:17am | IP Logged
LOL silly i asked u to make a para using all dose words together not write composition on each Tongue its okeez hope u liked bein grilled TongueWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.