rajeevs latest interview:about the film.

Posted: 16 years ago

Rajeev Khandelwal

Sujal Garewala aka Rajeev Khandelwal is a well-known name for the viewers of "Kahi To Hoga". After playing this character, Rajeev has become popular in the television industry.

Now, as Rajvir Singh Shekhavat in "Left Right Left" he is living in the heart of the Indian audience. It is heard that he is planning to do films and has decided to quit television. We met him recently to know his mind and plans.

Q: "Left Right Left" is going well on screen. So why have you decided to quit this serial?
A: Yes, you are right. "Left Right Left" is going well. But my role will come to an end in the next 15 days. I'm playing the character named Rajvir Singh Shekhavat, who came in on a mission. Now, he has completed his work and so he has to go.

I don't want to drag my character because I do not want to add rubbish to the serial. I am not such type of person who believes only in money and popularity. Self-satisfaction is more important for me.

Q: Are you working in any other serial?
A: I don't take two or three serials at one time. My aim is not to just come on the screen and do unimportant roles. I want to do only good roles. Only after "Left Right Left" will I think about another serial.

Q: Are you planning to do films?
A: Yes, I am planning to do films.

Q: Have you accepted any offer?
A: I have got so many offers, but have not taken any final decision over them.

Q: Heard that you have accepted an offer and Amna Sharif will be your co-actress.
A: I have also heard this news. May be he is some other Rajeev Khandelwal. I am not that person

Q: You are a successful TV actor and Bollywood is new for you. Don't you think it will a risk for you to join films now?
A: Yes, of course, Bollywood is new for me. But I like risks.

Q: In TV serials you have done main leads, so do you want main lead roles in the films also?
A: I always like to do important roles. It is not necessary to do the main lead. In the serial "Kahin To Hoga" I was not in the main lead. Amna was in the main role and the story revolved around her. In "Left Right Left" also the story moves around the character Naina.

Q: If you happen to choose a main lead in any film dancing will be a must. Have you learnt dancing?
A: I don't think dancing is must in films, but if it is necessary then I will learn it. Hritik Roshan is good dancer. I don't think he got this talent by birth. He has also it learnt somewhere. Q: Is it necessary for a television actor to do films?
A: In a sport like cricket, a player never wants to play only Ranji Trophy matches, but dreams of playing for his country and even in the world cup. It is the same in the acting and television actors too want to act in films. (23rd may,2007)

rajeev has said that he is not doing any film with aamna😭....what does that mean😭😭😭

link to the article: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=14957

i hope this is false news guys.😭(sorry if the article is posted before)

i read another article of cezanne khan where he mentioned about aamna.....the foll "

So, what's next?
I haven't made any plans. There were a couple of offers, but they didn't interest me. Sony had planned a show with me opposite Aamna Shariff, but it didn't materialise.

(in cezanne khans interview on 21st may,2007)

Edited by rajeev_crazy - 16 years ago
yes i have ppotes this article n yah im laso veru cnfused about it πŸ˜•
yaaar... i certainly not believe these santa banta news!!
They are mostly false!!!
So cheer up.. dont worry.. 😳
Im sure that RA will plan something together and it will be beneficial to both of them , even their fans!! 😳
😊
Hope to see them togather again. I am madly waiting πŸ˜•

Originally posted by sara_16

yaaar... i certainly not believe these santa banta news!!
They are mostly false!!!
So cheer up.. dont worry.. 😳
Im sure that RA will plan something together and it will be beneficial to both of them , even their fans!! 😳
😊

i hope so its false..i want to see them together😭

y now a days here posted rumour news y
😭 😭 😭
rajeev i cant bear this news
😭
Thanks alots, but already posted....
Thnx πŸ˜›
I 2 hope itz false. πŸ˜•
Thanks, oh all the best for him, he deserves all the success in the world.

i hope rajeev will work with aamna😊

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics