Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:45am | IP Logged

hello friends,

this is a color test to know about your personality.so do go- and also plz post your "results"......

click below-

http://vn247.net/flash/Color-and-Me.swf

Edited by friend_125 - 31 May 2007 at 2:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwas15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "color test- ~know yourself~.." in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:52am | IP Logged
these are mine results,and its really amazing!!!!!!!! all the outcome is true n correct.so i think that really through colors one,s personality n qualities can be known..infact colors have a great effect on us n our personality!

these are my result-
house shows---You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you

tshirt shows--Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

rose shows--You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

car shows--In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

cell phone shows--A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

teddy shows---You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.

Bhanu000

Bhanu000

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
My results r my complete opposite except for the teddy bear Embarrassed

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i did it too ....thanx nikita for posting it.

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i am not being able to copy paste the results Confused

aisha92

Goldie

aisha92

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 5:57am | IP Logged
my results:

house: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

shirt: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

rose: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

car: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

mobile: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

teddy bear: You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

hmm.......i agree with quite a few of these things Tongue

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged
NIce test! i will post my results later, bnut i'm very satisfied with them!! Tongue

Thx Nikita!!

Love,
Gracella Tongue

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top