Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Hello Dear India-Forums Family Members,

Today is 31st May, and it brings us to the end of Music Months Part 1, which was totally dedicated to the huge Bollywood Music industry.

There were discussions, interactive posts, contests and not to forget the Antakshri, Trivia Game and Sun Sun Pyar ki Yeh Dhun series.

To support the theme the Retro Team brought you special episodes of Retro Caf.

Beside Music related topics, we there were celebrations on different crazy and wacky days!!......... Including our very own new day, Crazy Day…. And new day to celebrate The Gala Kharab day!! How can we forget the Crazy Creatives Times and special episodes of Doodhpatti with Naina.

Today, as we wrap up everything for the month of May, we would like to hear from you. Your feedback, your concerns, your suggestions and your comments, as they are valuable to us. So please tell us what was lacking, what was overdone, what shouldn't have been done at all, but still was there.

Please give us your most honest opinion, as we are here to bring the best of the best for you!

If you missed any topic and want to go back to it, here is the
Bulletin Board for the Month of MAY

Thank you so much for taking part in the actvities and making it possible, stay tuned for the June Hungama as we bring you part two of Music Month Special......... which will take you to the corners of the world!!!

Loads of Love,

With Always the Correct Sur & Taal

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 30 May 2007 at 10:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayradha07Ambrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feedback Time for Month of May!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

This month was just great ! Enjoyed facing the music..LOL loved the crazy days... how can  I forget? on the telecommunication day I went and lost my cell phone, on the butterfly day, saba told me to go fluttering like a butterfly to flowers.Now everytime  I see flowers  I end up laughing rememebring her..LOL wonder what will happen when the butterflies come out...

Enjoyed the debates, and even took part in the antakshari...the film name one, well not my forte...so let go...Embarrassed

The Teatime chats and also the CCT was fun. Overall a very enjoyable month... great job CC.Clap

By the way one question.. the CC signature has a quote - " sweet things come in small packages"- now does that mean you all are 'tiny'- ?LOL or only the tiny ones among you are the sweet ones...Tongue

Edited by advil - 30 May 2007 at 9:47pm

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

This month was just great ! Enjoyed facing the music..LOL loved the crazy days... how can  I forget? on the telecommunication day I went and lost my cell phone, on the butterfly day, saba told me to go fluttering like a butterfly to flowers.Now everytime  I see flowers  I end up laughing rememebring her..LOL wonder what will happen when the butterflies come out...

OMG ROFL Hailaaaa, sach mamoo? omg ....... we have done something thenLOLLOL shayid don ne thodi waqt keliye chory ki...Embarrassed

By the way one question.. the CC signature has a quote - " sweet things come in small packages"- now does that mean you all are 'tiny'- ?LOL or only the tiny ones among you are the sweet ones...Tongue

NOno, we are not small but we give little bursts of sweet thingsEmbarrassed isliyeEmbarrassed

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

hehehe,
no we aren't tiny, but we do celebrate tiny occasions like the butterfly day or  something like that, which has no or less importance in our daily life. but if you see those are the sweetest things, and a reason for us to smile and laugh.

even playing antakshri or taking part in a contest is much smaller then anything we do in real life, but they are sweet, coz this way we are with ourselves!!!Tongue

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
dis month was just gr8 Clapcc team eforts r really appreciated Clap u all did a mindblowing job!

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Great effort by the crazy creatives team Clap

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
great month! luv the new telly buzz section! Big smile lets hope June's gonna be even more rockin! Wink

siddh_v

IF-Dazzler

siddh_v

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Clap Nice work.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top