Members Lounge

chips eaters and veggies!plz read!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

u guyz,u know sum chips have pork oil and any animal oil in them.

one chips is doritos nacho cheese,the ranch one is alright,it doesnt have pork oil,only the cheese ones do.

and the second chips is cheetos.

i know this cuz one of my friends told me and i didnt believe her so i called the chips company cuz i saw the number on the chips pack and they said that they do use pork oil in the dorito and cheetos.

the number of the company is 1-800-352-4477 call in weekdays 9am to 4:30pm(central time)

i'm just informing u guyz especially the muslims like me and the people who are veggies!i hope i helped u guyz!even i was surprised dat cheetos and doritos have pork oil in them.Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chips eaters and veggies!plz read!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pure_choclate

Goldie

pure_choclate

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

OMG...OMG...iam so dead ... like i eat doritos every day...thanks so much for sharingTongue

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Okay, I AM DEAD sure this info was posted before. I just can't find the thread right now. I'm sure it was posted before, because I remember looking into it. T. who is a GM, also helped me about the issue, (we wanted to verify it.) Soo..yah, since it's been posted before, I'm going to close this topic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top