India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

9th August 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Jassi is back at her house. She is upset as usual. She has all her flashbacks. She sits down. Bebe then comes in. She asks Jassi what's the matter. Jassi say " Bebe didn't you tell me to hear my heart. But I don't know what to do. You tell me what should I do. If purab has a good heart like you said then why does he keep betraying me ?". Bebe explains " He is your friend and he loves you. He cares about you". Jassi replies " But that does not mean he can betray me and hurt me. He send a spy on him. How can he do such things". Bebe is speechless. She say " God knows why he is not able to convince you". Jassi replies seriously " I never want to hear about him again in this house. He is just a business man and he will always think like one." Jassi leaves. Bebe looks disappointed. Jassi goes and call Armaan. Armaan is sleeping. When he sees that it is Jassi's call he checks if Malika is asleep and then only answers the phone. The only thing Jassi is able to mention are the words " Arundhati and Raj" then Malika wakes up. Armaan quickly says that he was talking with Raj. Jassi looks diaasappointed that she wasn't able to complete what she said. When Malika is asleep again Armaaan calls Raj. Raj is in a bad condition. He talks about how a normal girl made him abnormal. Armaan asks him what nonsense is he talking about . When Raj discovers that Armaan only called him to ask about Jassi he looks really hurt. He asks Armaan to come QUICKLY. Again Malika wakes up. Armaan tells her that they have to leave as the store plan are not working out. Malika doesn't complain for once.

The next day Arundhati comes to Purab to tell him that they had failed. She is surprised to find that Purab already knows. Purab then confess that lately he has felt that he never really knew Jassi. Arundhati moans over her lost battle. Purab makes a cheque. Arunhdtai refuse to accept it. She mentions how she lost somebody trust in trying to win. And Purab says how he did everything he would to get a person's trust which he lost. Any way Purab says to Aru " That it wasn't your fault and I never doubt your capability. I hope that we might work again soon".

In the office Jassi is worrying how to tell Armaan the truth about Arundhati. For the thousandth time she is putting all the blame on herself. Raj walks in. He tells Jassi that for the first time he fell in love and for the first time he was betrayed. He wonders how would this happen to him. Jassi tries to comfort him. Raj then mention that Armaan will be coming today. Jassi face glows with happiness and at the same she looks nervous. She goes and combs her hair. She takes out the handkerchief from her purse. She is ready to confess her love for Armaan. Maria and Nasreen walks in the dressing room. They mention to Jassi how great Armaan and Malika look together. That the couple can win " Made for each other contest". Jassi excuses herself. At the same time Armaan is busy getting angry at Raj. He is firing thousand questions at Raj. Finally Raj mentions that Arundhati worked for Purab. Armaan is shocked.Jassi is coming to the Armaan's cabin. She sees Malika meeting Pari. Pari compliments on Malika on looking fabulous. Malika say its all because of magic in Goa. Pari teases her that it would be also the magic of Armaan. Malika blushes.Malika asks Pari " Armaan ke pyaar go nazar nahin lagho". Pari says " Pyar mein kabhi buri nazar nahin lagthi". Both of them leave.Jassi looks a bit heart broken.

In Armaan's cabin Armaan can't believe Purab's action. Raj convinces him that Purab doesn't know anything about Kohinoor as Jassi prevented that. Jassi walks in. Before Jassi can say anything Malika barges in. And grabs Armaan hand. Seeing Jassi's face he tries to take away his hand from Malika. Malika say " Why are you feeling shy. In goa we always use walk hand in hand". She tell Jassi that she has to live without Armaan sir one more day.She drags him away from office.The door is kind of slammed on Jassi's face Jassi comes home. Bebe and Amrit are watching " Devdas. Amrit is crying. She can't bear to see chandermukhi's pain in not having Devdas. Bebe then mention that chandermukhi always knew that devdas loved Ash. Amrit mentions that both of the women love devdas. Bebe says that she feels its really disgraceful for a woman to be the second woman in a man's life. Jassi hears the whole conversation.Billu comes and scold both of them for watching such dumb movie.

Jassi calls Armaan. Malika again picks his mobile. She doesn't tell Armaan that Jassi call. Armaan goes to Raj. Armaan asks Raj that how in the world did he fall in love when he never believed in love. Raj say " Trying to spin your love story I also fell into the web". Armaan then wonders how strange it is that after Malika the woman in his life is Jassi. Raj asks him if he spoke to Jassi. Armaan says that Malika interfered. Raj advices him to make it up the next day.The next day Armaan is on his knee while Jassi is sitting on a chair. He is holding her hand. He is telling Jassi how much he has missed her. Malika walks in. She already knows. She starts throwing letters on Armaan's face that he had written to Jassi.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay. My mom was using the computer as she needed to do some work.

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
it's ok deadly, nice update.

This serial is really getting interesting after what happen at the end. i think that either armaan or jassi is dreaming about this incident. but if it turns out to be true, guys armaan and jassi will both be in big big trouble.

Cheers,

Ahmed Fazal Ouch Confused Shocked
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks  a bunch..by the way which letters is she talking about
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Last scene looks like a dream squence. I think JJKN beats all other soaps for having the most numbers of dream sequence. First, it was only Jassi who used to have dreams...then Nandu started having dreams about Pari/females and now even Armaan has joined the bandwagon...

I am so glad to see you, deadly. Thanks for the update!...

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

I'm pretty sure its a dream again...Its too soon for Mallika to find out about Armaan.

Not sure about the letters though...I thought they were the cards attached to that piece by piece bouquet of orchids Raj dropped off for Jassi from Armaan.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks mystica
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Well i bet its a dream again.She is very good at dreaming

kanchi

Go to top