Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: chatbuster

why snake charmers? they should ban snakes too. πŸ˜› na rahega "saamp" aur na rahega "been" πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

First of all I see no connection with that video and snake charmer. If the connection is that it is snake charmer who took the fangs out still I would blame parents for that foolish drama.

Now coming to the question of actually banning Snake charmers, I would say No. We have thriving silk industries, honey stores, wool factories. That is cruelty to insects and animals too. Snake charmers have become rare now anyways. They will become extinct on their own without getting banned because no one watches such shows anymore.

lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

First of all I see no connection with that video and snake charmer. If the connection is that it is snake charmer who took the fangs out still I would blame parents for that foolish drama.

Now coming to the question of actually banning Snake charmers, I would say No. We have thriving silk industries, honey stores, wool factories. That is cruelty to insects and animals too. Snake charmers have become rare now anyways. They will become extinct on their own without getting banned because no one watches such shows anymore.

I agree Maya except youtube will not let anything become extinct.. πŸ˜•

lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

why snake charmers? they should ban snakes too. πŸ˜› na rahega "saamp" aur na rahega "been" πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  Nahi.... I thought Sridevi was planing to make a comeback in Nagin-3..πŸ˜‰

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats just disguisting!!! never saw anything worse in my life!!! jee karta hai ke main unlogo ko maar dalon!!   πŸ˜‘

i lil kid doesnt know anything.. ofcourse its gonna play with it but thats why its got parents to help it learn!! ughh!! disgusting!!

Originally posted by: lighthouse

πŸ˜†  Nahi.... I thought Sridevi was planing to make a comeback in Nagin-3..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's funny Lighty

Originally posted by: lighthouse

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is only one movie where I liked Sridevi. Nagina.

Btw she is making a comeback in Mr.India-The sequel.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is only one movie where I liked Sridevi. Nagina.

Btw she is making a comeback in Mr.India-The sequel.

as Mr. India's Mom or GrandmomπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

as Mr. India's Mom or GrandmomπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

GD that is 😈 πŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did I say in farsi... same thoughtsπŸ‘.. Maya you better put ur posts early will save some typing time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†