Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

shanz_sejal

Goldie

shanz_sejal

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
pls help me someone with recipes of pasta
i have already tried out some but they are spicy

so pls cud anyone tell me other recipes of pasta with another saucy flavour or something like that

thanx !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ask the chef, ask now (Page 26)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I need recipe of tamarind rice once I had had at Tirupati temple as prasad. That was so yummy... the taste is still in my mouth. Pls help me to find the recipe.

Edited by sparkling_gems - 31 January 2014 at 10:09pm

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanz_sejal

so pls cud anyone tell me other recipes of pasta with another saucy flavour or something like that

thanx !!

try white sauce recipes. though these are higher in calories than tomato base  ones, they are milder

shanz_sejal

Goldie

shanz_sejal

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by shanz_sejal

thanx !!

try white sauce recipes. though these are higher in calories than tomato base  ones, they are milder

thnx !!... sure i'll try !

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

I need recipe of tamarind rice once I had had at Tirupati temple as prasad. That was so yummy... the taste is still in my mouth. Pls help me to find the recipe.

You will need Puliyogre (Tamarind rice) paste or powder. MTR brand is good or any local brand should be fine.  Make rice with 2 cups rice and 4 cups water. that is 1 : 2 ratio.  Rice should not be mushy, the grains should be separate, so using less water helps. Let it cool completely.  If you use a pressure cooker one whistle should be enough.

Take a tbsp. of oil in a small wok. heat it. add mustard, curry leaves, peanuts. When the peanuts turn reddish brown turn off heat. Add about 2 tbsp. of the tamarind paste/powder.  If you have rasam powder handy adding a tsp of it gives a nice flavor. now mix it to the rice with light hands.

making your own tamarind rice paste is very tedious but always better to make to avoid all those additives used in ready made ones.

Viniaschidamini

Viniaschidamini

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am about 70Kgs and have no problem with my weight. But since last 1 year i am getting a little fatty in the tummy region. So what kind of diet would be ideal for me to loosen belly fat?

jwaala

jwaala

Posted: 21 May 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
   is baking cake on all the three racks of an otg  at the same time possible  in order to save time and electricity, waiting for a reply

Edited by jwaala - 22 May 2014 at 6:19am

richasnikon

richasnikon

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I don't like snacks. When i feel hunger then i go to Vaango for healthy food. South Indian  are also very delicious .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Food, Drinks & Recipes Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.