Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 49

xoxsubhaxox

IF-Dazzler

xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
great start on ur ff..love mahi and shaurya Wink
plz cont soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life and Crime( Cont.) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i need some more comments to continue Confused

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:13am | IP Logged
good work
plz cont soon

kanan_26

kanan_26

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:20am | IP Logged
woow so gauris character is different hmmm its great plzplzplzpkzp continue soon!!!!!!!!!!

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
great part Smile
continue soon plz

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Clap just read dear its too good Clap Clap

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:46am | IP Logged
thanks a lot. Smile

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:10am | IP Logged

They reached there and both of them comes out of the car. They investigated the whole matter and Mahi took the photograph of dead bodies meanwhile Shaurya investigated the whole matter by the guard present there.
Guard: I was out of  town since last month . I came today and found them dead in the house.
Saying this, he starts crying bitterly.
Shaurya investigates the things present there.There were no signs of struggle. He comes near the inspector.
I: The cause of death is poisoning. Some one has poisoned them very carefully.
Shaurya: Does Mr. Grover filed any complaint even regarding death threat to him?
I: Yes, he has lodged a complaint last month against the underworld don Kalra for demandig protection money. That's why commisioner sir had appointed us for their security.
Shaurya: Do u have any doubt on any person that has come to meet Mr. Grover during this period?
I: No infact, he knows all the persons very well that came to meet him. Apart from them, it was only their milkman who comes everyday to deliver milk.
Shaurya: Milkman. U said they have been poisoned. So it's possible that they have been given poisoned milk.
I: Yes, it's quite possible. But we have checked that milk and that's ok. There's is no problem in that.
Shaurya: Ok then. i think i should check things one more time.
Saying this, he checked the whole house and found two empty glasses of milk along with a container.He shows them to the inspector.
Shaurya: Do u checked these?
I: No. What's the use of checking them when it is proved that the milk was allright.
Shaurya: Ya. u r right.
Saying this, he keeps the glasses and container with him. At the same time, Mahi comes there .
Mahi: Ok Shaurya. I am over with my work. What about u?
Shaurya: I too have finsihed my work. Thanks for the information inspector.
They both got back into the car and starts moving towards the police headquarters.
Mahi: Now, where we are going?
Shaurya: Police heaquarters. Commisioner sir has called us.
Mahi: What do u think? They have been poisioned in food or something else?
Shaurya: In milk, i think.
Mahi: But the inpector told that the milk was allright.
Shaurya: I have found something there. I am unable to say anything before i could find any solid proof.
After sometime, they were sitting with the commisioner getting all the required information.
Commisioner: i told u everything i knew. But there is one person who could help u.
Shaurya: Who?
Commisioner: He is the ACP of mumbai police  and has started working on Kalra case. He is known as AB.
Shaurya and Mahi together: AB?
Commisioner: Oh i am so sorry. His name is Arpit Bajaj. He will contact u.
Shaurya: Ok commisioner sir. I think we should leave now.
Shaurya and Mahi leaves from there.

After sometime, they were sitting with Deepika.
Deepika: So couldn't u find anything else?
Shaurya: I have found this.
He showed her the glasses and container.
Shaurya: It proves that the death was due to poisened milk. It proved another thing. Whoever mixed the poison in milk was well aware of Mr. and Mrs. Grover's habits.He was well awared that how much milk they drink evveryday, that's why he mixed poison in that quantity only so that no one could find a clue about the milk. And it can be done only by a servant.
Deepika: You tried to find him?
Mahi: He has vanished the same day. And it turns our suspision into truth
Deepika: So we have to find the servant.What about Kalra?
Shaurya: I have talked to the commisoner and he said the ACP of mumbai police is going to help us. He's AB.
Deepika: AB?
Shaurya: Oh i am sorry. I mean to say Arpit Bajaj.
Mahi: How was your meeting mam?
Deepika: Oh it was ok. We are ready for the next hearing.
Shaurya: Don't worry everything will be allright.
Deepika: i hope so.
At the same time, the phone in her caboin ranged.
Deepika: hello.
P: Hello. Is that Deepika Ghosh from Crime Busters?
Deepika: Yes. May i know who is speaking?
P: Hello Deepika. I am AB. Oh i am sorry. I mean to say Arpit Bajaj
Deepika: Oh Mr. Bajaj. We were waiting for your phone call
Arpit: I know. Now listen to me carefully. I have to tell u something important.
Arpit gives her all the necessary information.
Deepika: Thanks a lot Mr. bajaj. It was of great help.
Arpit: No need to thank me. We are working on the same case. But now i have to go.
Saying this,  he disconnects the call.
Shaurya: What happened? What did he said?
Deepika tells them the whole thing.
Shaurya: oh so now we have to search for that guy.
Deepika: yes he will be the key to Kalra as Mr. Bajaj told.We have to go tonight in the Dare Devil  club. We will find him there.
Shaurya: Ok then i will be waiting for the night.
Sayign this, he winks at Deepika.

At night , everyone was present outside the club.
Deepika: Shaurya . You go inside. Me and Mahi will wait here for the case of an emergency.
Shaurya: Ok as u say.
Shaurya enters into the club and starts searching for someone. The club was packed with people. Shaurya reached to the bartender and shows him his ID card.
Shaurya: Do u know Pratham Mittal? he often comes here.
The bartender points his hand towards an average looking guy with a tanned lookwith spiked hair and french beard.
Shaurya: Oh thanks a lot.
He goes near the person and puts his hand on his shoulder.The guy looked at him with confusion

Shaurya:Mr. Pratham Mittal?
Pratham: Yes.
Shaurya: Hi i am Shaurya Khanna from CB. You have to come with me.
Pratham understands everything in a minute. He pushed Shaurya and Shaurya who was not excepting anything like that, falls down . As he got up , he saw Pratham running out of the back entrance. He takes out his gun and followed him. Shaurya comes outside and starts searching for him. At the same time, three or four goons surrounds him along with Pratham with revolver in their hands and makes him to throw his gun
Pratham: I knew that something is going to happen i heard the news that CB is going to be involved in the case. (To one of the persons)So raghu what i have told u?
Raghu: You were right bhai. But now he is going to die.
Pratham: Not so early Raghu. First he has to tell us that who informed him about me? (To Shaurya) So speak up. I know he is one  amongst us.Just tell me his name.
Shaurya: Do u think i am going to tell u?
Pratham: You don't have any other choice. Do u? I am going to give u five minutes to think. After that i will shoot u.
Shaurya starts thinking how to escape from them but at the same time, they heard two gunshots and the  two goons falls down.

Before any one could understand anything else, once again a shot was fired and the last goon too falls down leaving Pratham alone. Deepika and Mahi had reached there at the right time along with police force.
Shaurya(picking up his gun): Thanks a lot Deepika. You have come at the right time.
Deepika(pointing at Mahi): Thank to her. She had informed me at the right time.
Shaurya(in an awful manner): Thanks a lot.
Mahi(with a victorious smile): U r welcome.
Shaurya(to Pratham): Now u don't have a choice other than coming with us.
Pratham: Pratham Mittal never face lack of choice. I have planted five time bombs in the club. And they are going to explode in the next 2 minutes. Now it's your choice that u want to waste your time with me or want to save people.And let me tell u . I am not going to help u in that and u can't kill me too.And one more thing, U don't have time to make the club evacuated .
Deepika: You r lying.
Pratham: Ok then stand here and you will know the truth after two minutes.
Everyone was confused and Pratham starts counting the time.
Pratham: 120....119......118......
Shaurya: Deepika , Mahi, we have to find the bombs. (To the police force) Take care of him.
Saying this, he enters into the club along with Mahi and Deepika . They starts finding the bomb and find them less than a minute but they were shocked to find them duplicate.
Deepika; Oh god. We have to go back.
They ran outside at the same place but were shocked to find all the policeman senseless and there was no sign of Pratham.
.Shaurya: Shit! He ran away.
Saying this, he stamps his foot in anger.
Deepika: don't worry Shaurya. Sometime it happens. But don't worry. We are definitely going to get him next time.
Shaurya looks here n there n finds a paper. He picks it up . It was someone's address.
Shaurya: I think it has been dropped from Pratham's pocket. I have to check this address.
After that, Deepika, Shaurya and Mahi leaves from there.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top