Posted: 16 years ago
nice into
it's different
plz cont soon
HEY I M WID U.THAT IS A REALLY DIFFERENT STORY.PLZ ONT SOON

Originally posted by SAMAR KAPOOR

I am sorry to all hiten gauri fans. I never thought that they will feel so hurted by my ff. I thought i have to wirte just an ff but i promise Gauri's role is just going to be totally diffrent and i am not including hiten becuase there is really no place for him. But i can promise u one thing, i am not going to pair Gauri opposite anyone. It's your own wish if u want to read it or not. I will not feel bad. Thanks 😊 And sorry if i hurted anyone here .And especially payal, kanan and other Hiten Gauri fans

hey there we dont mind at all dont worry well bethere for gauri atleast so no one is hurt do continue soooon 😊

thanks a lo for understanding my problem. i ma going to post the next part right now 😊

Mahi enters into Deepika's cabin. Deepika unsderstands everything in a moment and smiles.
Deepika: What happened? Looks like u again had a tiff with Shaurya.
Mahi(fuming in anger): i don't understand maam why u don't take some action against him? He always takes benefit of your goodness.
Deepika: I know Mahi. But what should i do? I can't take any action against him.
Mahi: But why maam?
Deepika: Ok ok  i tell u why? But first please have a seat.
Mahi sats down on a chair. Deepika gets up from her chair.
Deepika: You know Mahi. It is a very old incident nearly about five years. I was pregnant with Bhoomi that time. You know very well about that circumstances i was going through that time. I was going through the broken relationship with Nikhil and at the same time i felt labour pain. I gave several calls to Nikhil but he refused my calls without thinking about my condition  even for a minute. Unable to bear any more pain, i decided to drive to hospital myself. I had reached halfway when got stucked into traffic. Their was no chance of traffic clearance for nearly an hour and i was about to faint with pain. At that time, this man Shaurya Khanna not only took me out but also took me to the hospital irrespecitve of the fact that i had arrested him in a theft charge. Not only this, he also signed my operation papers by the relation of my brother. You know Mahi, if he want, he would have  leaved me in that condition to take his revenge, but what he did shows that he was a very good human being. When the hospital staff told me then name of the person who helped me in my difficult times, i want to thank that person, but he left from there without giving me any oppurtunity to thank him.
Last year when i found him in jail, i made a research on him and found out that it was his poor condition that made him a thief and if he gets an oppurtunity , he too can lead a better life as he was well educated. So devi maa gave me an oppurtunity to pay back for what he did for me as well as to make him a better human being. I bailed him out and gave him an oppurtunity to become a good human being and i am happy today that he is one of the best officers  our country has.
Mahi: I really appreciate mam what he did for u but at least u can give him a warning to be punctual and to be really well-behaved.
Deepika: I know Mahi. And i had warned him several times but u know him. He do whatever he wants. But for this cause, i can't fire him. And i think he is well behaved. I think  u have a problem with him because u too have a lot of attitude. And that's why he always have a problem with u. Just try to be calm and everything will be allright. I will talk to him too. Is that ok?
Mahi: Yes mam.
Deepika: Ok than i have to go now?
Mahi: Where are u going mam?
Deepika: In your case, i totally forgot that i had an appointment with my lawyer  for bhoomi's custody. I have to go.
At the same time, the phone rangs in her cabin.
Deepika(picking up the phone): Hello. Deepika Ghosh here.
From the other side, she heard something, that made her shocked.
Deepika: What? At what time. Ok we are coming.
Deepika puts the receiver down and became tensed.
Mahi: What happened mam?
Deepika: There has been a double murder at Kartar Arcade in Oshiwara.Famous businessman Mr. Grover has been found dead in his apartment alongwith his wife.
Mahi: Oh god. Mam. But what about your appointment?
Deepika: I don't know. I am confused.
Mahi: don't worry mam. I think u should go to your lawyer. I will go at the place.
Deepika: Are u sure?
Mahi: Ya mam. 100%.
Mahi was about to leave when Deepika stops her.
Deepika: i think u should take Shaurya along with u.
Mahi: No mam, please. i can handle it alone.
Deepika: I know Mahi. But still it's better to have a company rather than going alone.
Saying this, she calls Shaurya and informs him about the whole incident.
Deepika: I want u to go with her and investigate the matter. But please don't trouble her.
Shaurya: I don't find any satisfaction in annoying her . If she behaves normally, i don't have any problem.
Mahi: Hello.You mean it's me who creates problems. You r the problem maker .
Before Shaurya could reply her, Deepika interferes inbetween.
Deepika: Ok ok don't start it all again. Go there and report me the whole incident.

Shaurya, Mahi and Deepika leaves from there.
Shaurya was driving at his speed and Mahi was feeling uncomfortable.
Mahi: Can't u drive a little  slower?
Shaurya: I am driving at my normal speed. If u r having any problem, then there is the seat belt.
Mahi: I am not frightened of your speed. I am saying all this, because i am feeling dizzy.
Shaurya: I am sorry. I can't do so. If u were having that much problem , they why did u came with me?
Mahi(totally frustrated with his stubborness): Because of Deepika mam, otherwise i don't tht mad to come out with u.
Shaurya(replying back): You know what? Because of Deepika, i ame here with u, otherwise i am not interested in girls like u. So just shut up.
Mahi: Even i am not fond of watching your bluddy face everyday. It's because of my job.
It was too much for Shaurya. No girl has insulted him so much. He applied breaks with full power and opens the door of Mahi's side.
Shaurya: U know what? Just get out. Right now.
Mahi too feel insulted . She comes out  in anger.
Mahi: You know what? I thought somewhere in you there was a good person. But today, you ended that misunderstanding also. U have no mannerism how to behave with a lady. And i don't want to seat with a person like u.
Shaurya: Fine, take your mannerism along with u in a taxi. I am leaving.
Saying this, he leaves from there leaving a frustrated Mahi behind.
Mahi keeps on standing there waiting for a taxi for half an hour but was unable to find any.At the same time, she found a silver Hyundai Accent coming towards her and becomes annoyed. It was of the most disgusting man on earth, Shaurya Khanna.
The car stops in front of her and the gate opens again. Mahi looks inside it, the man was was present there with his stupid grin.
Mahi(in her mind): Oh god. i want to break all those teeths.
Shaurya(taunting her): What happened? U don't find any man with a mannerism to drop u at the spot.
Mahi: Just mind your own business.
Shaurya: U know, i hate u the most in this world, but still i had made a promise to someone whom i respect a lot not to trouble u, that's why i am back. So if u can throw your attitude away, i can take u with me.
Mahi looks at him with anger.
Shaurya: You know very well that u don't have a choice. So it's better to get inside. I promise i will drive slower.
Mahi too cools down and sits into the car and closes the gate.
Shaurya: That's like a good girl. Now keep ur mouth shut and we wiil be there in half an hour.
saying this, he puts the car in gear and presses the accelator and they starts moving towards Oshiwara where a case was waiting for them.  

i know it's short. I will try to post long part tomorrow. 😊
gr8 part. cnt w8 4 2moz's update! Edited by saira_1 - 16 years ago
Preview: Introduction of the fourth element:  AB