Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Note: Just changed the name because of more characters. Previously titled Four

Intro of characters:

Deepika Ghosh(Gauri Pradhan): Former ACP of Mumabi Crime Branch. Appointed as the head of a crime fighting organisation Crime Busters(CB) by the Prime Minister, Ver hardworking and dedicated towards her work.

Shaurya Khanna(Iqbal Khan): A former theif arrested by Deepika in her earlier times . Appointed by Deepika as the ACP in CB to divert his educational life in a good direction. Flirtuous and comic in nature but very honest and brave.

Mahi Sharma(Neha Bamb): ACP in CB. Deepika Ghosh is the idol for her. Very hardworking and dedicated towards her work like Deepika.

Pratham Mittal(Hiten Tejwani): One of the most prominient and brave police officers of Mumbai police. Hates crimes and criminals due to a personal reason and always ready to stake his life for his work. A little bit emotinal too.

Prithvi Bose(Amit Tandon): Another brilliant police officer. Young blood. He is in after Pratham's departure and Shaurya's departure from CB for taking CB to new heights and he is gonna affect the life of CB officers in a big way.

The rest of the characters will be introduced as the story will progress

Edited by SAMAR KAPOOR - 05 June 2008 at 4:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life and Crime( Cont.)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:05am | IP Logged
wow~~

look forward to reading the ff....!~!

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Mumbai. Malad. One of the biggest buildings in that area totally white washed. It is the office of  Crime Busters. An organisation that has become a headache for the crime world in less than a year. Constituted by the Prime Minister of India, CB is full of officers that are brave, strong and totally dedicated towards their work. That's why it has an upperhand on Mumbai police.

Inside the office, everything that is needed in a modern world for fighting against crime was present. Latest computers and laptops, arms and ammunation room with latest rifles , pistols and everything and glass door cabin for everyone. Apart from there,it also has a cafeteria for relaxination along with a theatre size television and a library.

Morning

5:45 AM.

A lady , in her late twenties, totally wrapped in a black business suit ,pushes the glass door and enters into the office. Her golden silky hair, her big eyes, her tall and slim body with her pink lips were enough to tell that she is  Deepika Ghosh, head of the Crime Busters . Very organised and disciplined , Deepika Ghosh is a total no nonsense girl, who beleives in following each and every rule and regulations. She looks here and there, then at her watch which was showing sharp 5:50 Am. She inserts the card into her cabin, punched a code and opens the glass door of her cabin. She sits down on her chair and takes out a picture of a five year old girl from the drawer.

",Good morning Darling". Thinking this, she kisses the picture and places it on her table. Then she takes out her laptop and starts feeding some information in it.

At the same time, another beautiful girl, dressed in a yellow top with blue jeans enters into the office. She was somewhere between 24-26 years.

G(entering into Deepika's cabin): Good morning maam.

Deepika looked up and find Mahi Sharma there.

Deepika: Good morning Mahi. U r again right on time.

Mahi(smiling): I know maam. I have learnt to respect time only from u.

Deepika: Ok then what about a cofee.

Mahi: I don't mind it maam.

Deepika smiles and got up from her chair.

After sometime, they were sitting in cafeteria enjoying hot sips of cofee.

Deepika: So mahi, u don't feel a little bit lazy in getting up early in the morning?The official timings are from 7 Am and you came at 6 Am everyday.

Mahi: No mam. It is not a difficult thing if u practice it in your everyday  life. Just like u. You r my idol mam. I just want to be like u.

Deepika: Don't worry Mahi. U will be definately going to be big in your life.

They both smiled and continues sipping coffee.

7 AM.

Everyone was present there except one guy and everyone was waiting for him. A guy who is fearless of Deepika's rules and regulations, who lives his life in his own way, who follows his own rules and regulations, who is smart and hot, brave and deserving, probably the best male officers of CB. He is Shaurya Khanna, who is the most close person to Deepika Ghosh and often takes advantage of that and because of this reasons often ends up in an arguement with Mahi who is terribly annoyed of his tantrums and star status.

At sharp 8 AM, the door opens again and a handsome hunk, totally clean shaved, with black designer goggles on his eyes, waering a designer half sleeved shirt along with back jeans enters into the office. As he passes through the first cabin, he knocks the door. The gril named Rozy , opens the door.

Rozy: Hi Shaurya. How are u?

Shaurya: I am fine sexy. And u r looking hot , sexy and bomb.

Rozy: Thanks a lot.

He takes out a red flower form his shirt and gives it to her.

Rozy(totally delighted): for me.

Shaurya: A rose for a rose.

Rozy: Thanks.

Saying this, she accepts the rose and hugs him tightly.

He comes out of her cabin and knocks the second cabin in the line.

Tina: How's that.

Shaurya: Your lover.

Tina opens the cabin and Shaurya enters into the cabin holding a red rose.

Shaurya(offering rose to her): You r looking  hot, sexy and bomb.

Tina feels a little bit shy and accepts the rose.

As he comes out of the fifth cabin, he finds Deepika standing in front of him, bending her hands and staring at him.

He takes off his goggles and changes his dude walk into a child walk looking at her.He comes near her with his one hand behind his back.

Deepika: U r late again.

He brings his hand in front which was holding a bouquet of red roses.

Shaurya: This is for u.

Deepika smiles and aceepts the bouquet.

Shaurya: Now are u still angry with me?

Deepika: No. But i want to say  that please come on the right track.It's not good to be late everyday.

Shaurya: I know Deepika. Butwhat should i do? U know very well that i can't wake up early in the morning.

Deepika: I know but..... leave it.....it's of no use to lecture u. U will do what u like.

Shaurya(with a cute smile on his face): Now atleast u understand me. Thanks for that.

Saying this, he winks at her and makes his way for his cabin. He found Mahi who was angrily staring at her.

Shaurya: Oh so miss time table is also here. How are u miss Mahi.

Mahi(totally disgusted): Just mind your own business. U know very well that maam can't say anything to u and u take undue advantage of that.

Shaurya: Well i am like that no can say no to me and as far as Deepika is concerned u r not mature enough to understand our relation. So just mind your own business .

He was about to leave when he again comes back to her to make her more annoyed.He takes out a packet from his pocket and offers it to her.

Shaurya: It's my habit to bring something for everyone when i enters into the office. And today i have brought soemthing for u too. I know u will definitely throw it in thedustbin , but please before throwing it, have a look at it. It's specially for u.

Mahi dosn't want to accept his gift but due to nknown reasons she accepts the gift. He gives a stupid grin and leaves from there. mahi enters into her cabin in a shocked state and her hand automatically unpacks the gift. As she looks at the gift, her confused face became red with anger. It was a cactus plant with a letter . She reads the letter" You deserve this for poking our nose in my matters. So from next time, be careful".

She throws away the plant in the dustbin and sits down on her chair fuming with anger.

Edited by SAMAR KAPOOR - 29 May 2007 at 2:10am

kanan_26

kanan_26

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 2:40am | IP Logged
hey its amazing yaaa woow i hpoe u introduce hiten also plzplzplzplzplz Clap

payel4u

Goldie

payel4u

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 4:20am | IP Logged
i also hope Hittu will also enter in it bcoz first time i read a fanfic of Gauri without Hiten,& the intro & first part was sooooooooo good bt i miss something important in it & that is our Hiten,plz i beg of u yaar plz introduce our Hiten in opposite our Gauri,we can't see Gauri with anyone else!

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
great intro continue soon Clap Clap Clap

rouge123

rouge123

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged
dats sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk plz continue =D

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M