kyu milne se pehle haaa chut gayee ..days

cheri thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
do u guys remember those days when anu - nikhil were madly in luv with each other...& all that they went throught just 4 each other....remember Tere bina jiya jaye naa....etc........so i dont under stand how can nikhil all of a sudden become like this...they r just stretching the story thats all 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, I know. I really miss the old days, but no use morosing now...because what were the golden days, are gone.

I'm just wondering if they have decided to do the humshakal/evil twin act with Nikhil. 😕
cheri thumbnail
Originally posted by: rwishka17

Yeah, I know. I really miss the old days, but no use morosing now...because what were the golden days, are gone.

I'm just wondering if they have decided to do the humshakal/evil twin act with Nikhil. 😕

oh yaa y didnt i think of that 😛 😆 evil twin 😆

first anu has a twin now nikhil also twin 😆
rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, pretty ridiculous, na? 😆 😆

So maybe Nikhil is one person and Rocky is another? But it still doesn't make sense because if that was true, then why was Nikhil responding to his friend calling him Rocky, and why did he look so suspicious whenever Anu questioned him?? 😕

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww remember those days when it was raining and Nik was giving Anu a ride home from work...and the car broke down...then they dreamed that Anu and Nik were dancing in the rain 😳 it was so romantic!
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
those days it used to be so romantic and i used to look forward for every episode and didnt miss a single one, sometimes i used to catch up the re-runs on the weekend. 😳
eternal thumbnail
its pathetic, the writers are just doing this to bore all of us, they should just end the show but they arent accepting the advice from viewers 😡
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think da writers r doin this cuz they can't find ne new ideas!
april19 thumbnail
god.......... i wish these writers would visit these forums and see our comments.. that would raise their TRP by a bundle!
cheri thumbnail
Originally posted by: minal_april

god.......... i wish these writers would visit these forums and see our comments.. that would raise their TRP by a bundle!

i swear 😆