Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

'We met over coffee': Apoorva Agnihotri

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

A girl had a crush on me in school. She said she wanted to borrow my notebooks. That's how we started talking. Then we began taking the same bus though we stayed in two different corners of the city - just to talk to each other. At that time, all that matters is that you get to spend time with the person you like. We were getting closer and continued to take advantage of every single opportunity to meet or see more of each other. That was really fun.
Once, we even bunked school and headed straight to a nearby coffee shop - my first date ever. A couple of friends learned of this and began passing letters full of shayiri to her on my behalf (they were very naughty, you see), which she got very upset about. I still wonder what they had written in those letters that upset her to the extent that she stopped talking to me. I tried to explain things to her but she just wouldn't budge and refused to listen to me. And that was it - her father got transferred and she left the school, never to come back to me.
I think of her every time I think of my school days. I remember that not only was she intelligent, she also had a lovely smile. And she was of course, my first date and love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey princess,is that an interview of Armaan????????πŸ˜•

Abt which grl is he talking abt??????πŸ˜‰
MR2006 thumbnail
hmm...first love...very UNlike jassi's "first love" = armaan/new sameerπŸ˜•
Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

hey princess,is that an interview of Armaan????????πŸ˜•

Abt which grl is he talking abt??????πŸ˜‰

Humm, yes it is an interview of armaan on the show Coffee with Karan or something. or some show which starts with Coffee. and he was asked about this first love i guess

HUMM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

Humm, yes it is an interview of armaan on the show Coffee with Karan or something. or some show which starts with Coffee. and he was asked about this first love i guess

oh thanks for the info princess!!
did he tell the name of the grl??????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Was it jassi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

or was it shilpa saklani??
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much Princess....
Have they aired this show? On which channel?

Just imagine what that girl might be feeling when she watches her Apoorva as Armaan in Jassi...that was a sweet story..
alliha thumbnail

awwwwww what a sweet story thanks princess!!

is this by any chance ur and apoorva's story and u just didnt tell us the ending πŸ˜‰

Princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: alliha

awwwwww what a sweet story thanks princess!!

is this by any chance ur and apoorva's story and u just didnt tell us the ending πŸ˜‰

u caught me alliha. i was trying to keeps some suspense about the name of the girls but u caught me. yes that girl was me. Here's how it ends:

After few years Armaan and i met at some place. i don't recoginezed him, but he did and he was following me around. I got mad and asked why r u following me? He said and said "You haven't changed at all". I looked surprised and asked what r u talking about? He said "when we broke up in college you didn't gave me a chance to explain and you r doing the same thing now". I was shocked, didn't know what to say than finally the word "Apu" escaped me lips. He smiled and i smiled too. we looked into each others eyes, until a friend of mine came a disturbed us😑. Anyway, he explained that those letters weren't from him and i say sorry.

Now we r married and are living happly ever afterπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰

HUMM thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Princess

u caught me alliha. i was trying to keeps some suspense about the name of the girls but u caught me. yes that girl was me. Here's how it ends:

After few years Armaan and i met at some place. i don't recoginezed him, but he did and he was following me around. I got mad and asked why r u following me? He said and said "You haven't changed at all". I looked surprised and asked what r u talking about? He said "when we broke up in college you didn't gave me a chance to explain and you r doing the same thing now". I was shocked, didn't know what to say than finally the word "Apu" escaped me lips. He smiled and i smiled too. we looked into each others eyes, until a friend of mine came a disturbed us😑. Anyway, he explained that those letters weren't from him and i say sorry.

Now we r married and are living happly ever afterπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰

so princess all this was lie😑😑😑

ok alright!,,, it was fun though... knowing that grl was u!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

MR2006 thumbnail
πŸ˜†It was so funny! Thanks princess... very sweet love story lolz!