Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
wot i hated was that she said proudly that if u dont like it dont watch it but she dominates the instrudy and mainly star plus in prime time on star more than half the shows that are on are hers n if ur in the uk i only have 1 or 2 out of the 3 channels main cahneels n its mainly star u dont have to buy it seperalty now on sky so some peole have nothing else to watch for their entetrament   

Originally posted by: ejaz_biggestfan

wot i hated was that she said proudly that if u dont like it dont watch it but she dominates the instrudy and mainly star plus in prime time on star more than half the shows that are on are hers n if ur in the uk i only have 1 or 2 out of the 3 channels main cahneels n its mainly star u dont have to buy it seperalty now on sky so some peole have nothing else to watch for their entetrament   

Hun but she never said wrong we do have star but we watch no serials on it watch mainly zee so if you hate her shows that much just watch zee 😊

sweet_spicy thumbnail
Originally posted by: madiha_17

I dont like Ekta...

me too
super_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

Umm i saw it and when did she say that all she said was that she makes shows for masses not for upper class or people who expect to get their kreative juices flowing through the shows etc....so can you please tell me when you said that ? i know you dont mean any offence nor do i😊

wen i said wat??

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
come on guyz give her a break
she is not soo bad
i admit that she changed her actor/ actress very often soo true that withou prem mukti, anurag n mr bajaj KZK is not that good now but still there is people watching her show not only this but her other show.
n she did say in KWK that she makes her show based on how india is lol maybe most women doesnt get married twice 😆

i luved it the way she said if people doesnt like her show so dont bother watching it, thats wat u call confidance
but i think she is a good producer i like all her movies that she makes n now i luv watching KZK

anywayz this is my point of view of her.

everyone has their own opinion n we should all respect that.
angel4ever thumbnail
i think she was right.. i mean if u dont like her shows.. why are u watchin them?? theres no point in talkin crap about her shows and then watchin them 😕

i think she has a lot of confidence to say such a thing, and i really admire that
krishna4ever thumbnail
i think ekta was insulting india's middle class by saying she only makes shows for them 😡 😆 i mean common i understand she wants to entertain but pls give some quality entertainment 😡