Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I must say... Episode 14's paused and that idiot Devil is roaming around with that idiot girl

I want to kill this devil 😑 Ahhhhh, back to the serial... πŸ˜ƒ
angel_10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

@khairu: HAILA GET SOME SLEEP! geeze i know Mike is irresistable lekin u need sleeeppp...go dream about him or somethingπŸ˜†

@ani: u have to watch it!!!! πŸ˜† 

yea....i do😳and mike is a hotty😳

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Omg, one episode to go... I am DYING....    can't watch it tongiht, may my soul RIP if i die tonight coz of the suspense. 😳 😳 😳

-Sam
tiki5434 thumbnail

hahaha looks like the addiction bug's bitten all of you πŸ˜›
(i'm using immense self control not to watch dal ja's spring.. i should be studying, but i can't XD)
tiki5434 thumbnail

hahaha looks like the addiction bug's bitten all of you πŸ˜›
(i'm using immense self control not to watch dal ja's spring.. i should be studying, but i can't XD)
angel_10 thumbnail
ohmigod! Im upto epi 13...Ahsen likes Que yi? 😲
pj04 thumbnail
well he is the blast from the past and QY's first crush but it is good becoz he is the first person who makes ahmon insecure since he surpasses ahmon in every thing.
look out for the reason why qy tells ahmon that she does not regret falling for ahsen before (my fav lines from the show).
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Finished, and wow, i love Ahsen's character... it's just too good!!! And the way Devil goes jealous (still never admits it!) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Pujaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ So the month's over, do we get another superb one? πŸ˜ƒ
angel_10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

well he is the blast from the past and QY's first crush but it is good becoz he is the first person who makes ahmon insecure since he surpasses ahmon in every thing.
look out for the reason why qy tells ahmon that she does not regret falling for ahsen before (my fav lines from the show).

^yup....luv tht line...i finished the series😳...riite now im otally in luv with  Ahsen,,,Qi Yue and Ahmon luk AMAZING!!! and meidi is justπŸ˜ƒ i luvVV choco gurlπŸ˜›

pj04 thumbnail
well next show will be posted on 7th may so we have time . check out the links to my other two fav shows in the archive thread