Asian Shows

India-Forums

devil beside me ......discussion

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 7:40am | IP Logged

ok i didnt sleep and saw 3 epi's LOL OMG i love the devil and although the other guy is cute, the devil is the best!!!! haha, but that girl friend is so weird..as soon as they break up she goes and asks him out..LMAO!

btw, is yue older than ahmong? why does he call her big sister Confused someone help Confused

Moderator's Note:
Amazing Race Finals - Clue!
Watch episode 6, and provide a detailed update on the episode without missing any Major details of the show. Your task ends here, send the update to "crazycreative". If you get the update from somewhere online, we WILL find out about it :p Just letting you know :p And that will be marked as your finishing time. Good luck again!

Edited by ides - 04 May 2008 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

pj04 IF-Veteran Member
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@sweet_kp : actually, in the show there is no mention of thier ages, however ahmon is a freshman while que yi is second year student in the college. i guess that makes ahmon an year younger to her academically. he keeps calling her big sister so as to irritate her.anyways keep watching it is gonna get more and more interesting . as for her friend , she also has a major crush on yuan yi but she keeps it to herself so that que yi can date him , however when que yi hurts him and dumps him, she rushes to console him and pursue her own interest.
        LOL looks like you fell under devil's spell too Wink Wink Embarrassed
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged
OMG love love love this show!!!! I watched it twice and never got tired of it!Big smile
Mike He is SOOOOO hot...cannot imagine ne one playing the rebellious "devil" better than him

*spoiler*
anyone remeber this line Mike said to Rainie
"Im the devil...ill let you be the angel who changes the devil" AWWWW

pj04 IF-Veteran Member
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged

@sweetsorrow : yep remember it...actually i have seen the show so many times, i remember most of its dialogues. it was interesting when he gets jealous on reading all the loveletters written to him because he was only thinking of one yue had written to yuan yi.

btw here is something i am always confused about...in first episode when que yi is searching for her letter and yuan comes to help her find it . ahmon observes them from afar and he keeps getting madder and madder . it made me wonder why is he mad , he does not even know que yi and he must know that que cares for yuan.

another interesting thing is how casually he keeps stealing kisses and keeps toying around with her . somebody remember when ahmon first kisses que yi and she gets all mad saying what is he thinking ? he looks at her with smoldering eyes  and says let us try it again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i was thinking this guy is really shameless but honest.

Edited by pj04 - 27 May 2007 at 10:30am
Naughty_n_nice IF-Veteran Member
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Spoiler alert Shocked

And omg,,,,,, I was guessing!!! Shocked I like the devil, he's awesomee!!!!!! He's the main guy there?? Shocked Omg omg omg, I'm addicted, wil see second episode n then post... again Big smile
pj04 IF-Veteran Member
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed be ready for some hot kiss Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink . the devil is just too cute
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Ok ok, whoever is reading my posts remember i am watching the show so im giving out spoilers coz im just too excitedLOL

OMG im on epi 10.....LMAOOO i slept for 2 hours only coz maa was around....chit devil really has cast the spellLOL

i LOVEEEEEEEEE the show!!!!! i cant stop watching it!! :(( ahrong was so freaky at his entry but now i love him too!! they really make all the bad characters turn into good one's and thats what i love about the show. :D

@PJ: thank you for that info. i knew he was a freshmen i just didnt know what year she wasEmbarrassed

@khush: OMG i saw that scene...haiiiii he is so cute when he says that...he was so angry but so sweetEmbarrassedLOL i need to find me a devilWinkLOL

@sammmmmmmm: watch it watch it..but get some sleep unlike some mad pplLOL

btw what are their real names?

pj04 IF-Veteran Member
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
AHMON is played by mike he . Mike he started his career as an underwear model but became a hit with dby. he is an absolute stunner looks wise in his real life. he needs work acting wise though.he has two more shows express boy and love contract. his new show why why love (with dby team) will start airing next week.

QUE YI is played by ranie yang , she started her career in meteor garden 1 . she is also a singer and her song aie mei from dby stayed on top of charts for a very long time . she returns in the new show why why love next week

YUAN YI is played by kingone

Edited by pj04 - 27 May 2007 at 1:33pm

Go to top