Health & Fitness

Happy Gala Kharab Day!!!! lolzzz

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Viewers of Indian Idol and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007 might know this already but today is Gala Kharab Day!!!

This idea was given by Javed Akhtar Sahib as most of the contestants had Gala Kharab in the solo round. And so did one of the contestants in SRGMP who was eliminated, he blamed his kharab performance on his kharab gala!!! πŸ˜›

Crazy Creative Team is always presenting you with special days, many of them which we haven't heard ourselves, and today Javed Sahab gave us the idea, and we declare May 27th the Official

The Gala Kharab Day!!!!

πŸ˜†

So aaj kis kis ka Gala Kharab hai?? 😳

Agar kharab hai tu what do you do to feel better or what are you taking to get better???

Agar nahian hai, tu what  do you do normally to get back in shape! πŸ˜›

If you were in Indian Idol or SRGMP what you would have done to prevent the gala kharab, and in what do you do normally to prevent!!

and last but not the least

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hugggggs to all of you who aren't well today!!!!

Hope you all get well soon asap!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loads of Love,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barnali thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   U all at CC are really crazy i must say!!

But now the question is why was Gala kharab day at C-2007 yesterday.πŸ˜† Poor Imran got eliminated due to that.. though its different that the day earlier too he sung the same way. πŸ˜‰
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow i never knew there was a Gala Kharab Day! πŸ˜†

Happy Gala Kharab day guys 😳

Nice psot Ji! πŸ‘
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Gala Kharab Day Everyone!!🀣🀣

Aaj mera gala kharab nahi hai........but if it was then I wouldnt speak much becuz I wouldnt wanna strain my voice more and hurt my throat.πŸ˜†

I would definitely keep away from medicines becuz I dont fancy them at allπŸ€’πŸ˜›

And if I was a contestant on SRGMP or Indian Idol, then I would definitely practice my songs but not so loudly becuz that would obviously kill my voiceπŸ˜†

~dj

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ€— Awsome post....... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Injection scares me off like a nightmare πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

also imp tip :vicks ki goli lo aur khich khich door karo 😳 its good for throat πŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun
anonmember thumbnail
🀣

Happy Gala Kharab Day!!

II3 took advantage of it and advertised Vicks...πŸ˜†
*Spandana* thumbnail
saba, CC is way crazy than the word crazyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

😳Happy Gala Kharab day everyone😳

^ ^ same here...
docs have a very tough time giving me injections..πŸ˜† and i love vicks smell..i smell it even if i dont have cold..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
as of now my gala is very well good....a rareity..πŸ˜†

amu~

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†

Wow! This is sooooo funny! πŸ˜†

Actually, mera bhi gala kharab ho gaya aaj. Mein savere uthi and I noticed that I couldn't talk. And the whole night I had been coughing. God...these is freaky. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Cheers,

Anjali
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Gala Kharab Day to you too Saba di!😳

Jis ka gaala kharab nahi hai, uska bhi ho jaye ga!!! :P Haha, kidding! :D

Yeaaaaah! It was fun actually🀣. All the Indian Idol contestants had the same excuseπŸ˜³πŸ˜†- Gala Kharab.

When one of the contestants said that .. mera sab se zaida kharab hai😳. Minnie answered: what else can I say than "Join the clubπŸ˜‰" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

To be honest, I also wasn't well yesterday🀣. But now I am theek thaak. I had also written in my siggie "not well:(" But just now going to change it!!! haha!!! πŸ˜† Per me ka gala nahi kharab tha, me ko fever tha😳.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

🀣

What a Day Saba!!!!!πŸ˜†

Happy Gala Kharaab Day to you all especially Saba!!🀣

Here's a gift for you all from me on this day!!