Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salt thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: erier101

Honey[that sounds weird coming from me πŸ˜•], no matter how hard you try, the parts will never come out horrible! πŸ˜› And, I am 100% positive that none of your parts will be disappointing in a any way! So continue, and let it all out without worrying about disappointing your fans. Like my boss (yearbook sponsor, you know how they get with us editors 😳 ) πŸ€“ says, "you have the word gift" which is so not true for me cuz i concoct confusion and ..stupid stuff..anyways, I've noticed that many writers here have the word gift, the words they use, the style they use, the imagination they put into their story, its utterly amazing. I get so carried away, lost in my own dream world, I cry with the characters, I laugh with 'em, not even for once thinking what I am reading is just made-up. So! I hope it inspires you to come up with a long part and feel better about your writing, for all your stories missy, and Miss Sonali, I'm being honest, I swear to God I'm not making this up missy, this is another of those honest comments that I write here and there   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

LOVE YA!!

<3 Madiha

P.S- I have yet to catch up and comment, so this does not count as a comment, I dont care if you dont reply to my comment-which-is-coming-soon, because I know you are busy. STUDY!! AND WRITE!! lol! && I still havent talked to taht cousin of ures! (the girl that I thought was a guy) πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

Oh my god, madihaa you are sooooooooooooooooo sweettt! πŸ€—I don't know what to say to this... Really, I am just completely speechless with your words. Thank you soo much man! This means a lot to me ❀️.... And, Madiha, I will be very honest with you as well. Girl, you have a word gift as well 😊 I am a huge fan of your writing style!!! I love your stylee, and that reminds me when exactly are you going to continue?

Edited by Andekhi - 16 years ago
salt thumbnail

Part Six - Bed Time

"Hi!" I said at once, as I spotted my husband walk into the room, "I was just going through the closet" I announced, as he looked at me in confusion.

"That's nice" he replied, walking to the other side, as he lifted the pillow off the floor, and dusted it, as he placed it back in it's original place, "You're fond of cleaning, I presume, your house is very clean" I said pleasantly trying to initiate a conversation, so that I could get to know this man better.

Mahen had helped me a lot by informing me that he was gay, so now I was trying to get rid of the remaining nervousness, and shyness on my behalf by trying to talk. If I remained silent, then I knew my silence would be stretched forever perhaps permanently, and so would my nervousness.

"Yes" he answered looking at me intently, "Aren't you as well?" he asked back, "Well, no" I replied honestly, "Not really, why was I super clean before I lost my memory?" I threw the pink top on the floor.

"You are actually very organized now" he answered, as he removed the quilt, and threw it on the floor, "Really?" I said in disbelief, "How is that possible? Don't tell me it's my "husband's" influence!" I intended to say that last part, as a joke, a lame joke, I know, but instead of turning the atmosphere light, everything became tense, since Angad just looked at me intently for a couple of seconds.

He'd spotted me roll my eyes, as I'd blabbered out that last bit, whether it was that that annoyed him or something else I did not know. Did I say something wrong? I really wanted to ask him that, but I didn't. I just remained silent. For a while though.

I'd to talk to him right now no matter what, otherwise as I mentioned earlier this silence would permanently be stretched between us. And, how could I find all the answers, if I remained silent? You tell me.

"Kripa" he said finally, "Are you honestly unhappy here?"

"no no no" I said those words a little too hastily, "I -mean- er- sort of. But, anyone in my place would be, right? I still haven't gotten a clue of how I look like after five whole years, and I'm scared out of my wits to stand in front of the mirror, because what if I look like a freak-you know what I mean?"

"Freak?" he said frowning, "oh yes" realization dawned upon him, I turned purple when he said yes, goodness did he have to be that brutally honest? I knew that I looked like some psycho freak, did I honestly care about that, the answer was no.

The reason I was so worried was, because I bet a million people must have looked at Angad and me, and remarked, "Such a good-looking guy, and look at that girl beside him. What was he thinking?" "But, you know how it is" someone else would respond, "Good-looking guys always have a horrible taste"

Rule Number One to girls - Never ever marry a guy, who is a million times good-looking than you are. Now of course, as per the laws of nature we're all beautiful in our own way, some of us have beautiful eyes, others may be blessed with amazing hair, but, surely every one of us can differentiate based on looks. I'm aware of it, because almost everywhere I have heard people prefer good-looking people, take love at first sight for instance, there is a perfect example of the preference of "looks". Well, at least that is what I understood from the whole concept of love-at-first-concept. Looks do matter a lot in this world, it's definitely wrong, but it's something unfortunately our society can fully never get rid of. But, we can all try, right? I am also making an effort to see beyond the incredible looks of my husband. Is it working? The answer is no. But, I'm trying.

"You don't look like a freak" he announced finally, "Come with me" he said calmly, "We will go and stand in front of the mirror together, alright?"

"What's wrong with you?" I yelled back, "You look like some gorgeous model, like- John Abraham-"

"I do not look like John Abraham!" he angrily retorted, "That guy is awful, and since when exactly did you start taking an interest in that man??"

"I LOVE John. I have always loved him, and I will continue to love him." I said lovingly, then turning bitter, "And, if you really love yourself, then you'll never ever ever ever use the word 'awful' on him in front of me" I screamed back, "He is such a nice guy, you just have no idea" when I noticed a flame flicker in his eyes I immediately voiced out something else, which was completely ridiculous on my behalf, "It's sad really that we do not share the same interest in guys. I was hoping we would."

"And, how exactly do you know he is nice?" he yelled back, "And, what do you mean share the same interest in guys?"

"I was hoping" I said in a delighted tone, "-you know- we could hang out together, and talk over cute guys, it would be so much of fun!" I was trying to be calm with this man despite the way he had openly criticized John Abraham, my ❀️ero.

"Fun?" he swore a second later, and muttered something about, "…kill… Mahen" then he looked back at me, as if he just realized that I was present, "Kripa" he said gritting his teeth, "I am not gay!" he tried to sound calm, but I knew he was angry.

"I know how it is," I said trying to sound nice, "But, it's okay, you know, Mahen just let it slip, and I swear I'm not going to hold anything against you for that. I've nothing against gay people, really, Angad"

He shrugged in response, but I could tell he was really angry. So, here I introduce Rule Number Two to girls, never ever marry a guy with a temper. Guys with temper can be extremely hard to deal with, They can gift you a temper as well. Well, it was happening in my case at least.

I decided to change the topic again, "If you don't mind" I said placing my fingers on my thighs, "I'm going to go, and have a look at myself in the mirror. I've put on a lot of weight, but what I fail to understand is don't I work out?" I asked him pleasantly, he shook his head sideways, "God, this morning, when I was changing I noticed my stomach was so huge, if it weren't for the fact that you're gay-" his eyes darkened at that, "I would have assumed that I was two months pregnant" I said lightly, but he didn't look too pleased by that either.

And, so I left him, and walked in the washroom to get a glimpse of myself. I was curious. And, curiosity was never a sin, was it?

"Mahen" said Angad bitterly on the phone, "What the hell were you thinking when you told Kripa that I was gay?"

"Chill bro, the poor girl is, as it is terrified by your sight" Mahen answered, "And, you and I both agree on the stand that Kripa was definitely not the best when she was sixteen, seventeen. Her mind was not at all set for marriage, at that point, and since we've to deal with a seventeen year old Kripa mentally of course. We have to remember it's going to be extremely difficult for her to accept that she is married to you, unless and until you become her friend, which is not even remotely possible, so I decided to head on the gay path"

"Mahen, she is a total kid. I feel like I'm living with a kid here. More like babysitting a kid. Just a few minutes back, she expressed a desire for me, and her to discuss over cute guys. Can you even believe that?"

Mahen chuckled from the other end, "Bro, I don't know about you, but I seriously love this Kripa, man." he again chuckled a bit, as he imagined Angad and Kripa sitting on a bench in mall going, isn't that guy cute? Sighing, he decided to understand Kripa's state of mind, "You really need to show some understanding here."

"Understanding Mahen?" Angad snapped, "You expect me to discuss guys with my wife Mahen, what is wrong with you?"

"I'm not asking you to do that, bro, but just show some understanding. Don't you see Kripa wants to try and converse with you on something? The main point is she wants to talk to you dude, and you should have understood this, the minute she brought it up. She is using the knowledge that you're gay to -" Mahen heartily laughed again, "I'm sorry bro" he said in between his laughter, "but this is just so amusing…"

"Mahen, I do see your point slightly, though I must mention you did a rather poor job explaining it, and so I'm not exactly explicitly certain whether we're on the same page here, but I'm going to try, and give this a shot." He heard some footsteps, "I will talk to you later, and don't make the mistake of showing me your face for the next one year"

"Love you bro" replied Mahen chuckling from the other end.

Standing in front of the mirror was a pale young woman with high cheekbones, a bruised lip, and a nasty cut across the forehead. I was alright, I decided. Definitely not classified, as beautiful, but quite okay. Now, the problem arises, when my husband enters the scene compared to him, I was awful. I was being honest, and very realistic here. And, since we are on that point in terms of physical appearance he was better in terms of me, but in terms of personality I was the better one.

So, as per that calculation, if a guy looked at both of us, then he would first pick Angad mainly because of his looks, but after a few days he would get tired of Angad, and then he would coming behind me. Right?

My fear for looks had only surfaced now, since I'd learnt Angad was gay. You see we were competing for guys.

That was a joke, lame one right? I wonder what my husband would have to say on that…

"But, I'm vegetarian" I blurted out without thinking at dinner, "How can I eat that?"

Angad turned and looked at me. His expression unreadable, "After you married me you became a non-vegetarian"

"That explains why I've put on so much of weight" I answered sitting down, "Are you sure though?"

"Yes," he answered confidently, while I sat down in my chair, and took a piece. Looking at it made me feel all uneasy. I wasn't sure, if this was the right thing to do, but since I'd so irrationally switched to it, I might as well eat it for the night, since I didn't have anything else to eat. Wrong move, I know, but I was really hungry, back at the restaurant with Mahen I'd barely ordered anything, since I'd read the prices. They were high. Damn high.

We ate the rest of the dinner in silence. My husband did not apparently know how to talk, I suppose. He was taught to only eat, sleep and get angry. Those were the things I'd learnt so far, I'm not sure, if I wished to see the rest, but here is a small pros and cons list on the man:

Pros

- Good-looking

Cons

- Nasty Temper
- Does know how to smile
- Does not know how to talk
- The ability to remain silent on his part can be seen as "attitude" problems as well.

"So, where do you think I should sleep?" I asked my cute husband, as he entered the bedroom, "If I were you, I would sleep here, Kripa" he informed me, as he stood in front of me. He did not like me at all. I realized with his tone. I'd apparently pissed him off earlier, and he was still in that same mood. Talk about idiots, holding things in their mind for too long (makes a mental note to self must add that to the list).

"But, where are you sleeping then?" I asked him, "I mean, what exactly are you doing here?"

"I think we have already established here that I'm your husband-"

"Yes," I said, and added cheerfully, "And, you happen to be gay" I was trying to be really nice about it, but for some reason he looked infuriated when I mentioned that.

"Thank you for the pleasant reminder, love"

"Don't call me love!"

"Alright we'll settle for Kripa, I'm going to sleep here in this room"

"Why do I look like a baby?"

"You mean overgrown baby?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Amazing" he said sarcastically, "We're officially having our first argument, as husband and wife"

"We're not having an argument!" I angrily retorted, "You are just keen on pissing me off here. Why do you have to be so obvious about how you feel about me?"

"Oh-am I being fairly obvious here?" he said raising his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Of course, it couldn't be more plain that you happen to dislike me!"

"I do not dislike you, Kripa, if that were the case we would have never gotten married in the first place" he yelled back, "And trust me you have no idea how I feel about you?"

I wanted to answer back something, but I remained silent, "You're not sleeping in here" I responded angrily, walking away from him, as I entered the washroom and locked the door behind me. I'd no idea what I'd just done. But, all I knew was that I didn't like it one bit, and I would never ever repeat it again.

By the time, I came back from the shower, my husband was on the bed busy snoring. Too bad I wasn't taking the couch.

I pushed, and pushed him. But, apparently the guy was a giant. He did not move, not even an inch. And, despite the weight I gained, it did just did make a difference on my husband. Maybe pushing him like this would be a nice workout, I thought to myself.

I pushed him, and pushed him again, and again, until I finally was completely breathless, yet the guy did not even stir one bit, and the only thing that grew louder were the snores. Loud snores. Like, a lion snoring, maybe Angad was a lion in his past life. Like, really, he made the sound of a lion, if only I could do something about these snores, because for sure I couldn't sleep with those on, and I didn't know the house well enough to find another bedroom. I could do a bit exploring, but why bother walking around when I could find solutions here.

I turned around to find something, and that's when I spotted a handkerchief on the side table. Sweet. I made it into a roll, and the next time I saw Angad open his mouth, he snored like a lion, as he opened his mouth I pushed the handkerchief in. The snores, slowly died, as I pushed it completely in. Awesome. Smart move, Kripa.

Now, I just had to find some way to push him. I looked around the room there was nothing I could push him with. Ahh. And, that's when it hit me, I could pull the bed sheet under him, I pulled, and pulled at first, but nothing happened, however later on the sheet slowly started coming towards me, thrilled I started to pull it even more harder, and let's just in my excitement to pull the sheet, I pulled it so hard that my husband toppled down the bed, and landed on the floor. Thud.

"What was that noise? Was that an earthquake?" I heard Mahen ask the butler downstairs. Shoot. I could see my husband sitting up, he was turning towards me with the handkerchief in his mouth visible. I did not know whether to laugh or to cry. I covered my mouth with my hands, because I couldn't stop laughing. He'd fallen down. HA. HA

With the handkerchief in his mouth he clearly resembled a toddler with that stopper in their mouth, in order to prevent them from making a noise. I could see a vivid picture of my husband with that stopper in his mouth. Talk about crazy imagination. He pulled out the hankerchief, and tossed it aside angrily, and then he looked at me furiously before he crouched back on the bed turned around, and fell back asleep.

The snores continued though. Sleep bless me.

Dark Love thumbnail
OKAY THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! I couldnt stop laughing!! My family thinks I've gone completely insane!! Gay...handkerchief in mouth....the whole age thing... angad going back to sleep... and the previous parts!! woah man!! it was frikkin hilarious and that line earlier about teh number of men in the earth and hr ending up with husband had me on teh floor!! i had a longer comment yesterday,  brief lil comments about all parts id caught up on, cept my battery died on me and my mom made me go to sleep!! =[!! but it really is superb- i personally like this one better than PM, so mismatch is number 1, identity adn this are tied, and PM is last- thats honesty for u!

<3 Madiha
Edited by erier101 - 16 years ago
meme25 thumbnail
that was a rly cute part and funny too ......... lol ........ but i hope ak get closer soon
continue soon
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i can't stop laughing what an amazing part lolz she pushed the handkershief in his mouth coz he was snoring i loved the way u make small small things funny like u refered that kripa thought may be he was a lion in his past life.
and she was telling him dat dey will discuss which guy is cute lolz poor angad but can't even blame kripa coz she doesn't even remember anything. but i would love to know whether they fell in love in past and got married and i'm curious to know that. but ya the track presently going on is gr8. i just love to read it. and hat's off to mahen he made angad "gay". i loved the way angad was getting jealous of john abrahim he can't even show his feelings to kripa that how he felt wen she was talking about john.
once again amazing part.

________
sana

Edited by iamsmart - 16 years ago
blah_blah thumbnail
lmao! jus started readin ur fanfic!
luvin it!!!!
xx
blah_blah thumbnail
lmao! jus started readin ur fanfic!
luvin it!!!!
xx
eternal thumbnail
andekhi,

your doing a wonderful job writing this ff, i was laughing when i was reading the part where she tried kicking him off the bed....it was hilarious....i love your ff's...and i want you to write the next parts fast...hurry or i will go mental.... πŸ˜† update soon hun, seriously, lots of love and best wishes to you hun....love ya lots sukhi 😳
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WOW wonderful job πŸ˜ƒ I read this an hour ago but i didnt comment due to reading Harry POtter nd the deathly hollows πŸ˜ƒ i couldnt keep the book down long enuf to write a comment,so now that i m finnaly finsidhed readin the book i m commenting, nd thankz 4 the ff list I will read them tommarow πŸ˜ƒ nd this part was faboulous nd funny i had put the book down for a while cause somebody died and i thought i would cry so i had decided to read a ff, i hadnt read one since hp and dh came out so after reading this and laughing i was cheery again πŸ˜ƒ so thanku and plz write more funny part and plzzz continue soon πŸ‘

btw are you continueing Perfect Match??

Edited by imdudehead - 16 years ago
salt thumbnail
Originally posted by: imdudehead

WOW wonderful job πŸ˜ƒ I read this an hour ago but i didnt comment due to reading Harry POtter nd the deathly hollows πŸ˜ƒ i couldnt keep the book down long enuf to write a comment,so now that i m finnaly finsidhed readin the book i m commenting, nd thankz 4 the ff list I will read them tommarow πŸ˜ƒ nd this part was faboulous nd funny i had put the book down for a while cause somebody died and i thought i would cry so i had decided to read a ff, i hadnt read one since hp and dh came out so after reading this and laughing i was cheery again πŸ˜ƒ so thanku and plz write more funny part and plzzz continue soon πŸ‘

btw are you continueing Perfect Match??

Thank you soo muchh!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Yes, the deaths in the book were sadd... So glad this FF came of use though at least managed to cheer you up πŸ˜ƒ

I will continue that one next week. Actually all of my FF's next week for sure..