Fan Fictions

Colours of my Life (AK): The End (Pg 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 35

Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

salt

Goldie

salt

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Colours of my Life

===================
Concept

What happens when you wake up to find a strange man and a strange place? Neha Kapoor wakes up in a foreign place only to meet up the handsome young Angad Khanna. Her first impression of him isn't the best and she cooks up all sorts of possibilities of her reasons for being in the house only to learn later that she has met up with an accident and currently has amenesia. All she can recollect last is that she is a 17 year old. The rest is a blur.

Will Neha ever get back her memories? Most importantly will she ever be able to accept the incredibly handsome Angad Khanna as a husband? 

Index

Part 1 - Page 3, Part 2 - Page 5, Part 3 - Page 6, Part 4 - Page 7, Part 5 - Page 9, Part 6 - Page 11, Part 7 - Page 13, Part 8 - Page 17, Part 9 - Page 20, Part 10 A - Page 26, Part 10 B - Page 29, Part 10 C - Page 32, Epilogue - Page 33

Links to my other FF's:

Mismatch and Identity (AK): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=467476
Perfect Match (AK): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=569609

Edited by Sonali06 - 03 March 2008 at 7:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshstatic_chaos23Mrs.Fr..268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Colours of my Life (AK): The End (Pg 33)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Oh my goddd!! You are starting a new ff!! Cant waitt!! Looking forwardd to itt!! and great tittle!!  Is it A-K?? Ah girl continue soon, and get on msn, or anythingg, i wanna talkkkk!!

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ahhhh... YAY... another FF by u!!! i am pretty sure i am gonna love it!!!
just like ur other FF's... the title sounds AMAZINGLY intriguing... CANNOT
wait till Monday... luv ya... <3333!!! Tongue

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hi dear

so another dose haan ...best of luck ...with this one too ..and abt whom it is ...angad kripa ???????????????

love amna Embarrassed

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
YAY!!!! i loveeeee ur ff's! continue sooN!

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
lol i swear man u r soo lucky
cus as soon i saw this post
i was like Angry how bout she =continue her other stories first!! lol
and then im like Big smile good she is lol
im not even joking ok lol
thank god u worte ur gonna be ocninuteing Identity and PM on monday as well as ur new fanfic other wise i would've be like soo furiouse lol
lol
but see it all end in good:D:D:D
and plus i wouldnt relalt have been "angry" lol im too happy right now ot be "angry":D:D:D:D
and no i dont think this new story can be better hten Identity or Mismatch:):) lol maybe better then PM but not better then Identity and Mismatch:):) but im sure equally excited to prove me wrong lol and i'd luv it if u could lol:P:P but i wont hate u for not proving me worng
lol
am i making any sence lol:P

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldi2

thank god u worte ur gonna be ocninuteing Identity and PM on monday as well as ur new fanfic other wise i would've be like soo furiouse lol
lol
and plus i wouldnt relalt have been "angry" lol im too happy right now ot be "angry":D:D:D:D
and no i dont think this new story can be better hten Identity or Mismatch:):) lol maybe better then PM but not better then Identity and Mismatch:):) but im sure equally excited to prove me wrong lol and i'd luv it if u could lol:P:P but i wont hate u for not proving me worng
lol

LOL!! Hina you crack me up!! ROFL

love_jaan

Groupbie

love_jaan

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by erier101

Originally posted by goldi2

lol
lol

LOL!! Hina you crack me up!! ROFL

HINA taht was funnyLOLand erier count me in i am also crack upSillyROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top