Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Me and my friend...im sure you all know who Im talking about are going through problems in our friendship.

He told my friend he dosnet wanna be my friend anymoreOuch 

I dont want our friendship to end cause I cant live without himCry

What do I do?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I dont want it to end =[" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I'm not sure I know wat exactly your problem is, but maybe u did something to hurt him. u should try talking to him and see y he would want to end your friendship.

Good luck....

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Well,firstly I am not sure what kind of problem you have had with this friend of your's,but you should try talking to him/her alone.Confess to him/her that you can't live one day without their warm friendship to touch your heart....and of course you can't actually say something and not come through w/ it...convince them that you can also be a good friend Wink

Edited by Asha004 - 07 June 2007 at 8:00pm

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 27 May 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
try talking to him and asking him why he does not want to be friendz wit u anymore

i rweli hope dis helps

~LiNa~

IF-Rockerz

~LiNa~

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:03am | IP Logged
why dont u confront him and ask him straight out why. i mean he didnt tell you to ur face why he wants to end the frienship so maybe you should be the stronger one and ask him face to face what his problem i with you..

i hope this helps... Smile

Cool_Dipti

Goldie

Cool_Dipti

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
You can't live without him! Shocked and you call this as Friendship!..hmmm. Ermm .your relationsip is not just friendship..that doesn't mean Im going to say its love LOL ..but its somewhat like this..."More than Friendship..less than Love"..Hmmm.. listen to me carefully..He told this to your friend right?...now act as though you do not know anything..act normally 2 him..carefully observe his behavior..see whether he's trying to ignore you..and if he does..then just leave him for that moment..do not go behind him..Note it..that u dont go behind him..just leave him alone..coz you should never lose your self respect at any cost..and then..when you start to ignore him..he will automatically feel a lil uncomfortable..curious..and will keep on thinking abt you..so then he will realise..and even after all this..he still ignores you..then leave him..forget him..B'coz it will be his loss and not yours. Embarrassed

Edited by RAINA_8 - 04 June 2007 at 1:49pm

anuandhoney

anuandhoney

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i think you should talk to him alone and try to explain him everything. if you hurt him ever then tell him sorry and you won't do it again. tell him that whenever he'll needs to you. you're always gonna be there for him but please forgive me once. if you don't know why he does all those things just ask him what did you do wrong?
good luck

Sunrise Coach

Groupbie

Sunrise Coach

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
In my experiences, if such a problem is too much for you, just outright leave. There's no need to stress yourself even more.

I've had differences with people, and if it gets too much, I just leave, to hell with 'em. Cuz early on I used to go begging 'em why why and why, but that never helped.

Once had a girlfriend, but back then I used to tolerate too much everything. Nowadays I give very little chances ever since me and my ex broke up 3 years ago.

Call it a curse if ya want, but that's my drift...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top