Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

silverwing1527

silverwing1527

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Anu Malik say nafrat kara di. I can solemnly say that I detest Anu Malik as of May 25th, 2007. He is such a full of it type of man.. he is so rude to the contestants! Never for a second does he think about what they might be feeling up there! Gosh.. he got it easy.. he wasnt embarassed by one of his idol's in front of the whole universe! These contestants probably hold so much affection for these judges that are sitting before them, because this is what they want to be.. but what do they get? Anu Malik telling them that they are basically not worth the stage they are standing on.. talk about being abrupt! It's probably supossed to be a scare tactic so that next year so many contestants dont come to try out! LOL .. Scare the people while you can so they dont audition in the millions. I understand that he's a judge, but so are the other 3 that are sitting RIGHT BESIDE HIM! They are so civilized compared to him.. actually.. let me rephrase that.. he is more uncivilized than alll the judges and all the contestants put together! Sheesh!

With that off my chest, I just want to add one more thing.. that stupid song at the end of the show "Zindagi ne zindagi bhar gham diye" man.. what a sad song.. and it made me feel so bad for those that didnt selected. I feel so sad for them.

Not to mention it took my half an hour to find the dam song! Raaga doesnt have it.. neither does smashits.. so I was frantically searching on my best friend Google, till I found out the movie is The Train, the song is called Mausum, and guess what? The movie.. well.. lets just say there is no mention of it.. so I found this preview thingy... if you wanna listen to the song.. heres the link for the music video:   (the song is BeeeeeUtiful)

http://downthisvideo.com/tag/ghum    Its the second video in the list

Cheers!

Edited by silverwing1527 - 26 May 2007 at 7:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zindagi Ne..." in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:00am | IP Logged
thanx for the link Smile ..im da 1st Smile

kay*

kay*

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged
nice post silver, totally agree with u..

malik needs to calm down..he is alwyz trying to show whoz d boss..i doubt if he has any fans/admireres..i hate his voice..yuck..javed akhtarzz my favourite..

kay*

kay*

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged
if anuz trying to imitate simon from american idol, hez failing big time..nowhere close..
k

silverwing1527

silverwing1527

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dua143

thanx for the link Smile ..im da 1st Smile

np Big smile. i LOVE the song.. so i thought i would share it with those of you who are fanatically looking for it LOL

silverwing1527

silverwing1527

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kay*

nice post silver, totally agree with u..

malik needs to calm down..he is alwyz trying to show whoz d boss..i doubt if he has any fans/admireres..i hate his voice..yuck..javed akhtarzz my favourite..

well i wasnt technically a fan, but i didnt dislike him either. hate is a strong word so i wouldnt say i hate him, but i do really really dislike him.. haha.. he was so nice when he came to Comedy Ka Badhshah, but when i saw him in II3 yesterday, i was shocked confused and extremly angry with him. No joke, if he was that mean to me, i think i might have just thrown my mike at him.LOL

prettyasjen

IF-Sizzlerz

prettyasjen

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link

silverwing1527

silverwing1527

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kay*

if anuz trying to imitate simon from american idol, hez failing big time..nowhere close..
k

LOLLOLLOL I just realized that you wrote that... thats too funny..  maybe he is, who knows! most of the bollywood movies and indian tv shows are xerox copies of those shot in hollywood.. aka america.. LOL so now indian shows are progressing farther than bollywood movies!

take that bollywood, you copy the movies screen to screen, the tv business not only has the same concept reality shows, we even have wannabe duplicates of the judges, so there! whose so mighty and big now bollywood!     Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top