Fan Fictions

   

~UnpredictablE-a<3 story~AK last partpg40

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Joined: 16 May 2007

Posts: 2543

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged

hey guys, i'm thinking of starting a second fanfic, it's again with kripa and angad like my other fic"~~DESIRE~~"

Kripa- spoilt rich brat, always gets her way, hot , guy drool over her

Angad- litle mistery about him, hot is what girls say when they see him, most importantly kripa's new pool boy

and their maybe other characters but not as important as these two

well tell me wether i should start this fanicSmile

oh and if anyone has written a fanfic with him being a pool boy than tell me coz i don't wanna copy them and i'll change itSmile



Edited by Chocolate_luver - 07 August 2007 at 10:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~UnpredictablE-a<3 story~AK last partpg40" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rejected

Senior Member

Rejected

Joined: 11 April 2007

Posts: 861

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 9:36am | IP Logged
you should so write this ff. i think it would be so cool and the story is very diffrent because i did not even know there was some thing as a poolboy and i have a pool in my backyard but then again my dad put in this high tec pool system so we never need a pool boy but that would be so cool...like kripa could mess up her own pool just to have hot old angad come along to fix it...lol if it was me and i had a pool boy hot as angad i would for sure mess up my own pool just to have him come along Embarrassed LOL Tongue

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Joined: 19 June 2006

Posts: 14570

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
wow!...sounds very interesting! :D

I say, go for it :p

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Joined: 16 May 2007

Posts: 2543

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rejected

you should so write this ff. i think it would be so cool and the story is very diffrent because i did not even know there was some thing as a poolboy and i have a pool in my backyard but then again my dad put in this high tec pool system so we never need a pool boy but that would be so cool...like kripa could mess up her own pool just to have hot old angad come along to fix it...lol if it was me and i had a pool boy hot as angad i would for sure mess up my own pool just to have him come along Embarrassed LOL Tongue
thanksSmile  lol hehehe i might start it but i only got 2 repliesCry

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Joined: 16 May 2007

Posts: 2543

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indianhomey1992

wow!...sounds very interesting! :D

I say, go for it :p

aww thanks..i will if maybe i get more replies

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Joined: 19 June 2006

Posts: 9555

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Sounds fab!! omg there is a such a thing as a poolboy?! lol!! where have i been? oh nvmind.. i know.. in my dreamworld.. lol... this is gonna be interesting... looking forward to it!! plz do continue!!

mintfresh

Senior Member

mintfresh

Joined: 17 July 2006

Posts: 916

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
interesting concept
plz cont soon

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Joined: 16 May 2007

Posts: 2543

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by erier101

Sounds fab!! omg there is a such a thing as a poolboy?! lol!! where have i been? oh nvmind.. i know.. in my dreamworld.. lol... this is gonna be interesting... looking forward to it!! plz do continue!!

LOLLOL thanx i'll continue either today or tomorw ...lol ur so funny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
AK-KaSu-RM FF: ~TUMSE HI~ EPILOGUE:Pg117 (7/01)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Nadz_YuNalover 949 54880 04 November 2011 at 5:41am
By spvd
Actually...Love(AR FF) ll~Completed~ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

sameera_12 1088 146785 29 October 2011 at 7:28pm
By Weird_Me
Mayur FF:Last Thing I expected Chapter34Page32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

archieeps 362 39081 25 October 2010 at 9:01am
By SuhanaSafar
***KHUSHBOO KI ZUBAN***LAST PARTpg-31 9/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

..oneOone.. 265 31228 02 October 2007 at 10:57am
By anni_23
Bewafa-LAST PART(pg.44)2nd to last(pg.43)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

simplyconfused 441 105300 07 February 2006 at 9:12pm
By nabz8888

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.