Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

~LiNa~

IF-Rockerz

~LiNa~

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:27am | IP Logged
yea...confront her first...then let her go...she loves someone else...if you were to love someone else im sure u'd want her to let you go to the one you love right?

So let her go...just think of it as she wasn't the one you were destined to be with and that God has someone else in store for yo who would really love you back and give u the love you deserve!

I know it would hurt you to do that since you love her a lot...but right now you dont really ahve any other option anyway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love matter,my heart is broken (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cool_Dipti

Goldie

Cool_Dipti

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I know its extremely difficult for you to accept this..but you have to let her go..Somethings which should be understood is that love cannot be one-sided..You like her..she likes someone else...so if you marry her ..all the three of you wont be happy..Someone on the other is got to compromise..and its got to be you..and dont worry..there is someone  in this world..who's made just for you. Smile

Edited by RAINA_8 - 04 June 2007 at 1:27pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

let her go...let her get to her love... if she loves someone else...then how can u separate her from the one she loves... I know it must be hard... but if u really love her then u would want to see her happy

if only you had told this to someone i know then maybe my love wouldnt have been taken from me

jigbab

jigbab

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE ADVISE GUYS IM STILL THINKING ON IT BUT SURELY IM THINKING TO GIVE MY LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO SHE LOVES BEFORE WE GET MARIED ,ITS HURT ME BUT JUST LUCKY PPL GET REAL LOVE IS THIS EARTH ,THANX GUY HOPE TO SHARE TO HEAR MORE ADVISE FROM U GUYS ,GOD BLESS

~LiNa~

IF-Rockerz

~LiNa~

Posted: 08 June 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged
good luck to you!

you said it right..only lucky ppl get real love on this earth! Big smile

I hope someday i might get mine too! Embarrassed

Cool_Dipti

Goldie

Cool_Dipti

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jigbab

THANX FOR THE ADVISE GUYS IM STILL THINKING ON IT BUT SURELY IM THINKING TO GIVE MY LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO SHE LOVES BEFORE WE GET MARIED ,ITS HURT ME BUT JUST LUCKY PPL GET REAL LOVE IS THIS EARTH ,THANX GUY HOPE TO SHARE TO HEAR MORE ADVISE FROM U GUYS ,GOD BLESS

Dont worry..when you give her ..her love...there will be someone who will give you.. your love..Wink

sunvai

sunvai

Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
This is like those hindi movies haha...Jk. I think you should let him go to his lover, because it might ruin 3 lives. Think about the one you love, and make him happy.

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i agree wid all of you.u guys make me cry Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top