Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

let her go...let her get to her love... if she loves someone else...then how can u separate her from the one she loves... I know it must be hard... but if u really love her then u would want to see her happy

if only you had told this to someone i know then maybe my love wouldnt have been taken from me

jigbab thumbnail
THANX FOR THE ADVISE GUYS IM STILL THINKING ON IT BUT SURELY IM THINKING TO GIVE MY LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO SHE LOVES BEFORE WE GET MARIED ,ITS HURT ME BUT JUST LUCKY PPL GET REAL LOVE IS THIS EARTH ,THANX GUY HOPE TO SHARE TO HEAR MORE ADVISE FROM U GUYS ,GOD BLESS
~LiNa~ thumbnail
good luck to you!

you said it right..only lucky ppl get real love on this earth! 😃

I hope someday i might get mine too! 😳
Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigbab

THANX FOR THE ADVISE GUYS IM STILL THINKING ON IT BUT SURELY IM THINKING TO GIVE MY LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO SHE LOVES BEFORE WE GET MARIED ,ITS HURT ME BUT JUST LUCKY PPL GET REAL LOVE IS THIS EARTH ,THANX GUY HOPE TO SHARE TO HEAR MORE ADVISE FROM U GUYS ,GOD BLESS

Dont worry..when you give her ..her love...there will be someone who will give you.. your love..😉

sunvai thumbnail
This is like those hindi movies haha...Jk. I think you should let him go to his lover, because it might ruin 3 lives. Think about the one you love, and make him happy.
Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid all of you.u guys make me cry 😭 😭
Babi_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ITs hard but let her go she wont be happy with you
good luck
dipz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u shud really let her go! its da best thing u can do. i been in a similar situation..and im really happy abt my decision cuz the guy i used to love like crzy fell in love wit my best friend. n i knew my best friend fell in love wit him too..so i let them be together...my best friend knew i liked him..but she didnt knw i was serious. n when she asked me if i still liked him..i said no..cuz i knew they fell in love and i didnt want to be an obstacle between them two. and that guy..me n him were also reallyyy close friends..but i never let him knw dat i liked him. so yea..but im still really good friends wit them two..n they're going out since more than 4 years now..its gonna be 5 years for them! and i got over the guy after loving him for 4 years. i knw its reallyyyy long..but i really loved him like crzy!!! it was jus tooo hard for me to see them togehter..but guess wat i moved on after 4 n half years. i found someone else..and im wit him now...so all in all...it makes us happy to see da person we love happy rite? so yea..let her go! n im sure ders a line up of gurls for u 😊
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Confront her...then break off the marriage...because if she doesnt love you she wont be happy, if she is not happy then you wont be happy...and neither would the guy that she loves....thats hurting 3 people...one day you will find someone that you love and who loves you......good luck! =]

musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
c'mon, there are way better girls waiting 4 ya out there..

i know its hard but that is life!!!!!