love matter,my heart is broken

jigbab thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
please guys can you all help me pls ,what can you do if you deep love someone and that one loves somebody else ,the main problem is that we r going to get married and i just found out now ,ppl pls wht can you do any sugestion???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
let her go...let her get to her love... if she loves someone else...then how can u separate her from the one she loves... I know it must be hard... but if u really love her then u would want to see her happy
SAMYD thumbnail
I would say the same let her go.. If she really loves someone else cause its not worth it. Even if she marry's u she'll never love u the same way or get over the other guy.
When u really love a person u free him.

I did it hurt badly but I am happy I have no burden on my heart. I set him free so he could n he got the girl he loved. His happiness was imp. for me than mine.

Cause when u really love a person u put his feelings n wishes ahead of yours.Today I feel it was the best thing I ever did in my life.
zamina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's better you found out now than later.
Forget about it, it will be difficult but you have to try. Things happen for a reason and this may be the best thing to happen to you when you reflect back in a few years. You may meet someone who means more to you than the one that has hurt you. Don't worry she will feel the pain one day that she has made you felt.
Good luck.
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its better to let her go and love someone else, dear!

let her and her love Unite.
~Anji~ thumbnail
***Moved to Adive Corner***
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know it must be very hard to let go but "love is a bird set it free if it comes back its yours if not it was never yours" 😊

Good luck👍🏼

cool_pooja thumbnail
Comfront her. You should confront her about it. Ask her why is she doing dis marriage. Is she sure that she will be able to love u after marriage. And then decide.
~LiNa~ thumbnail
yea...confront her first...then let her go...she loves someone else...if you were to love someone else im sure u'd want her to let you go to the one you love right?

So let her go...just think of it as she wasn't the one you were destined to be with and that God has someone else in store for yo who would really love you back and give u the love you deserve!

I know it would hurt you to do that since you love her a lot...but right now you dont really ahve any other option anyway
Cool_Dipti thumbnail
I know its extremely difficult for you to accept this..but you have to let her go..Somethings which should be understood is that love cannot be one-sided..You like her..she likes someone else...so if you marry her ..all the three of you wont be happy..Someone on the other is got to compromise..and its got to be you..and dont worry..there is someone  in this world..who's made just for you. 😊 Edited by RAINA_8 - 16 years ago