Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Anisha7

Yeah well its typical of the Indian media, well all media in every country in fact 🤢 They went psycho when it happened with Shilpa Shetty as well

you would think some bollywood scene and songs it's much worse and they are asking why the kiss happen?

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Catwoman

you would think some bollywood scene and songs it's much worse and they are asking why the kiss happen?

Yeah thats right!! its the Indian media who are to blame for making this a mountain of a molehill..its getting quuite boring now

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, the media needs to get a lil more responsible. It was quite obvious that it was part of the act, well rehearsed, it went with the flow of the dance... But the media has to just pick on it and tear it apart. Give the poor souls a break... Yash is a very happily married man, and Pallavi seems too rooted and sensible to get involved with a married man...
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

Ah.. Media is still making mountains out of a mole? Damn.. somethings never change!! *sighs*

Sana~

i agree media need to grow up

i agre with u sana

Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agreee the media manking a big issue & creating pro. for others

its a part of dance act so why not leave it with the act & they should see the awesoem dance they did & should praise for it
salt thumbnail
I am really disappointed with Gauri. Why didn't she comment on this? She should have openly mentioned that it was nothing & only part of the performance.

Honestly, why would Pallavi go after a married man? Edited by Andekhi - 16 years ago