Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

24th May Update Written & Video Update

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Saloni comes and informs all family member about PS decision to give half propertyto Urmila. Nahar gets angry and says that how can PS do this, he won't allow PS to do that. Brijesh stops him and says don't do anything yet. We are fighting for our rights and we will definetly get everything back. Tara says why would anybody give half of their property to a friends daughter. Saloni says something is definetly not right. The matter is entirely different from what he(PS) has shown us. Bhabho says Saloni is right, however strong a friendship can be - it cannot be stronger than relationship. Why is PS taking rights from his own daughter to give it to a friend's daughter. This is a mystrey and if we solve this it will be very helpful to us. Tara says what will we do, how will we find out whats the mystrey behind all this. Saloni says that only Urmila can say the truth and I know a way that Urmilla will spill the truth herself.

Chandni's office: Dev asks chandni that will she say that nothing is more important to her father than you. Till now, he never spend any money on you freely, but he transfered half of his property to Urmilla. I doubt verymuch that if respects you as a  daughter or not. Chandni says that her baba can never do this with her but seems unconvinced herself. Dev says today half of the property was taken away from you, hope that day doesn't come that everything will be taken from you and you will be left with nothing.

Urmila's room: Urmila is writing something on a paper when Bhabho and sal enter. Sal says we hope you r not very busy. Urmila says no, she was making a shopping list for the wedding. Bhabho sees the list and says that Urmila is very clever, look Saloni she has written down everything systematically. Saloni says yes, but Urmila, you made the shopping list but what about guest list.don't u want to call all your relatives. Urmila says that she will start the GL as soon she finishes the SL. Saloni asks who will you be calling? Urmila replies all those people who are close to me. Saloni says you are very sanskari(great teachings by parents...i think) girl, your mom and dad must be very proud of you. Urmila gets sad and tells that them that my family only conists of my mother, my father died when she was 4 years old. Saloni says sorry and forgive us if you felt bad on whatever we said. Do you miss your mother a lot? Urmila says that she does miss her and if she misses her a lot she just looks at her mother's pic. I have pic of my whole family. I will show it to you. Urmila goes to the cupboard and looks for pic in her family album. Sal and Bhabho are excited. Just then PS passes throught Urmila's room and sees Sal and B in her room. He asks whats going on here. Sal says we r just talking to Urmi, but PS stops her and says remain in your limit according to your status..Be careful next time if you come here and try to talk to Urmi. Go from here. Sal and B leaves. PS looks at Urmila and asks her to come near him. He asks why is bothers to talk with such small status people. You r very innocent. Go to sleep. PS leaves.

Next morning,  Urmi comes to LR where PS and Dheer are already there. PS asks Urmi to come and sit with them and asks whats in her hand. Urmi informs him that this is the shopping list for the wedding. PS checks the list and says is a very small list. Chandni comes and sits with them. PS says what more do you need. Urmi says that she only needs few clothes for different ceromonies and matching jewellary and shoes for each outfit. ps suay everything will be bought, i will fulfill all your wishes. Tara and Saloni are watching from far. Brijesh comes to the Living room. Chandni is angry and asks PS why is it necessary to spend so much. PS is really angry and asks chandni what does she mean by that. Urmi is the daughter of my closest friend and I want her wedding to take place lavishlly. Whats your problem? at this Saloni, tara, Brijesh smile. Chandni says(she is almost in tears), what problem should i have, anyway I am going to the office. Chandni leaves. Ps is disturbed and says to himself Chandni is a strange girl(🀣🀣yeah right, afterall you should no better since she is your daughter) Brijesh inform PS about a meeting and asks if he is coming. PS tells him one minute and tells Urmila to add whatever she wants and to give him the list. PS then tells ask Dev to go with you to which Brijesh informs him that Dev is busy and he asked me to go. PS tells him so ok go, but Dheer stops him and tells him why is he trusting these people, and that he should go. PS agrees and leaves with Brijesh. TAra and Saloni come to Urmila and Tara ask what is she doing. Urmi shows them the list and tara says she is very impressed with the list. Tara says that the list contain only brides clothes, what r u buying for your mom and dad. Urmila says that she doesn't have a father but she will buy stuff for her mom as soon as she gets here. Tara asks Urmi where does her mother live. Urmi says Bijarpur and tara says that she is also from bijarpur. Urmila says really from where. Tara says (fumbles a little since everything is made up) that she stays next to the school in a blue house. Urmi says she doesn't remember that place. Tara changes the topic and ask urmila her mothers name. Urmila says its Kaushalya Devi. Tara says oh, kaushalya devi the one has a well next to her house. Urmilla no there is no well next to the house. Tara says no sorry what do you call it..oh yeah...peepal tree front of the house. Urmila says its not Peepal tree but a neem tree. Tara says oh yeah...neem tree, I forgot about it since its been ages that i visited the village. Tara gives back the list to Urmi and says we are leaving since we have work to do. they leave, Saloni tells tara that we got what we wanted, now is the next step in our plan.

Brijesh Living room: Dheer tells PS to bring the wedding outfit from Jaipur because its the best there. PS says whats the need to bring it from Jaipur, whats the difference if we buy it here. Dheer says that we men won't know the difference but the women definetly know these things, PS laughs. Dheer says that they are special factories and weavers who works are recognized world wide. These weavers belong to Brijesh family since their fore fathers. You should be knowing this. PS says that he doesn't know anything. Dheer says don't you want Urmila to wear clothes made by these weavers. PS agrees and says that we will definetly bring Urmila clothes from Jaipur, but who will go there. Dheer says there are so many women in the house, saloni, tara and bhabho. Give them some responsibilities too and they know these weavers very well. PS says ok call them. Dheer calls Saloni and Bhabho. PS asks them to go to jaipur and bring the best dress. If there is anyproblem with the dress, it won't be good for you. Bhabho assures him that they won't be anything amiss. PS is worried of sending them alone and ask dheer if he should go with them. Dheer says its not necessary, Bhabho herself bought clothes for my and aditi's wedding. Thay have experiance. Urmi will look like a princess. PS is happy.

Chandni comes to Dev's room very disturbed and angry. Dv asks whats the problem. Chandni says today her baba insulted her in front of everybody. Ths father who used to love me endlessly  and now because of his promise to his friend, he wants to give half property to Urmila. My value has deemed, he has no respect for me anymore. He forgot everything, my struggle, my sacrifices, today he doesn't want to listen to me at all. Dev says he knew this from before and thats why i warned you before. I didn't understand your warning because of my faith in my father. But today I know that you were right and my faith wrong.Anyway, my father has forgotten everything, he has changed, but I haven't forgotten. this property was erected due to my struggles and I won't let him spend the way he wants to. I won't give my rights to anybody else. Dev says that good, now you have understood everything. We don't have time left, because after 4 days your father is going to celebrate my engagement with Urmi. Chandni says the world changes in a moment and we have 4 days and just wait and watch I will change the world four times in four days.

Saloni and Bhabho come to bijarpur, they ask in a shop where does kaushalya stay. the Shopkeeper ask small boy to take them to kaushalya's house. Sal and Bho moves toward a house. A women is drying clothes outside and sees Chandni and Bhabho walking towards the house. The lady she says bhabho to herself and covers her face. she is scared seeing Bhabho. Saloni asks if Kaushalya stays here. The lady says they don't stay there anymore. They used to leave here but they went away. Bhabho asks if she knows where they live now. The lady says she doesn't know anything. She is just a servant here. Saloni tells the lady that she g=has come from very far to meet her, please tell us whatever you know. Is there any relative of theirs who live here. Th lady says she doesn't know anything. sal and bhabho are dejected and they leave. Just then a gust of wind blows and the lady's face is visible. Bhabho says this is Kajri.

Observation :

Chandni is totally against her father now, which will be interesting to see in the coming episodes.

Btw, the lady kajri/kaushalya is none other than Rudra/Antariksh mom in Sindoor. She also plays mother- in- law in Mamta

Dheer was great as usual in the scene where he is convincing PS to bring the bridal attire from Jaipur. Truly outstanding.

Sorry for the delay, guys.

Video update by sadaf45

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/628855

Edited by simran20 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no problem simran
we'll wait. πŸ˜‰
monicasing thumbnail
Thanks soo much for this much.. we will wait for the rest.. take your time.
smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot πŸ‘
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
take ur time... no probs///
patsy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update so far. take your time with the rest of it. we'll wait
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You guys are amazing, thank you for understanding.
sakhi thumbnail
Great now its a Triangle fight with Dheer as the mid point steering all 3....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thanks for the update..
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Simran for the updateπŸ˜‰
ramas thumbnail
Thanks simran for the wonderful detailed update. πŸ‘ more suspense. Saat phere should have been suspense show. Well it is going great and make us wonder. πŸ˜†