Sindoor FF-Episodes! NO COMMENTS - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago

Episode 49

Its Early morning, Dhruv and Vedika are sleeping. Vedika gently opens her eyes and realises the night has past. She gets up and stretches (still in bed). As she turns round, she looks at Dhruv sleeping so peacefully. She smiles and puts her face near his!

Dhruv: Kya dekrahi ho?

Vedika jumps πŸ˜†

Vedika: Dhruv! Tum Jaag rahe the?

Dhruv:[Nods head]

Vedika: To tumhari aankhen kyon band thi?

Dhruv: Because when I am awake you don't even look at me :(

Vedika: Don't bother feeling sorry for yourself. Now get up, get ready aur jao office...Jaldi!!

Dhruv: [moaning] Jaata hoon na. Pehle tumhe ek kiss to de do

Goes to put his arms round Vedika. She runs off the bed...

Vedika: Nahin. Jaldi office jao aur jaldi vapas aao

Dhruv: Kyon?

Vedika: Aaj karva Chauth hai

Dhruv: Toh?πŸ˜†

Vedika: What do you mean toh? Ghar jaldi aana, varna mein bhuki rehjaongi

Dhruv: Toh?πŸ˜†

Vedika: Haan tumhe kya hai, mein jeeyu ya maru. πŸ˜†

Dhruv: Toh mat rakho na yeh vraat, mein toh kehta hu chup se kuch fruit vrut khalo. Tum kehti ho to mein le aata hoon. Koi Nahin dekhega πŸ˜†

Vedika: Stop it Dhruv!😑Tumhare liye shayad yeh vrat kuch mayne nahi rakhta hoga lekin mere liye bahut rakhta hain.

Dhruv: Lekin mujhe yeh din acha nahin lagta, tum sara din bhukhi rahongi.[Awwww😳] Agar peechli baar ki tarah tum bimar hogayi to?

Vedika: [smiles] Mere Buddhu lalπŸ˜† [scruffs his hair] Mujhe kuch nahin hoga! Yeh to sab aurat karti hain...

Dhruv: Lekin sirf aurat hi kyon karti hain? Mujhe to yeh na insaafi lagti hai

Vedika: Acha? To tum aaj vrat lakhronπŸ˜†

Dhruv: [changing the subject]Vedika mujhe der ho rahi hain. Mere kapre please nikal ke rakho. Mein Nahke aata hoon [touches her chin, and goes to the bathroom]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vedika shakes her head and then puts out the clothes. Dhruv comes out of the bathroom and puts on his shirt and trousers.

Vedika is tying his tie roudn his neck

Vedika: Remember, ghar jaldi aa jana, varna...[tightens the tie a bit to make Dhruv feel a bit uneasy πŸ˜†]

Dhruv: Haan Haan, aa jaonga Hitler ki maa πŸ˜†. [Free's himself from Vedika, and walks away]

Vedika: Dhruv tum kuch bulrahe ho!

Dhruv: [to himself] lagta hai she wants to give me good-bye kiss. [So with eagerness he goes towards her, and leans his cheek towards her face]

Vedika: [confused] Yeh Kya kar rahe hon? Seedhe khare raho.[straightens him] Yeh tumhara wallet. Yeh Lo [and slams it on his hand πŸ˜†]

Dhruv disappointed goes away.

Vedika: Dhruv...tum kuch aur bhulrahe ho!

Dhruv: [in a disappointed tone] Kya?

Vedika walks towards him, and kisses him on his right cheek😳😳.

Vedika:[rubbing dust of his shoulder] Ab khush? [Dhruv nods his head] To jao [and pushes him out of the door and shouts before he leaves the house]...GHAR JALDI AANA!!

Late Evening - Around about 8.00pm

All the family is on the terrace. The women are getting ready to start the ceremony, and the men soon join them. All wearing traditional sarees. Vedika is looking round but cannot find Dhruv anywhere...

Kavita: Kya Hua Vedika? Kisse Dhund rahe ho?

Vedika: Dhruv ko. Pata Nahin kaha reh gaye

Kavita: Haan Aaj to der hogayi Dhruv ko. Ek Minute, mein Viren ko puchti ho.

Kavita goes to Viren

Kavita: Viren, Dhruv kaha hai? Woh aap ke saath nahin aaya?

Viren: Usse kuch zaroori office ka kaam tha, isliye usse thori der ho jayengi

Vedika hears this..her eyes filled with tears😭

Vedika: Office Office. Patni ki koi fikar hi nahi [angry but tears rolls down her face]

Kavita: Vedika kuch zaroori kaam hoga. Woh aajayega...don't worry.

Vedika: Nahin Mummyji. He wasn't interested in today from the beginning. Karva Chauth has no meaning to him. I don't know why I even bothered to fast for him...[heartbroken but still angry]

Kavita: Vedika...baat to..[ Phone rings, Kavita sighs] Mein leti hoon.

She goes into the house to pick up the phone.

Kavita: Hello?

Someone on the other side says something

Kavita: KYA??? [Shouting]

She quickly walks back to the terrace. Very frightened....

kavita: Vedika....Dhruv...

Vedika: Mujhe koi bahana nahi sun ni. Aap uski taraf dari mat kar ye...

Kavita takes Vedika's shoulder and swings her round...😑😑😑

Kavita: Vedika....DHRUV ka accident hogaya hai!!!

Vedika drops the thali in her hand! Extremely shocked....*shock*

What will happen to Dhruv? Will Vedika's vrat work?? I will no hand it over to VSK, [i think its sum, na?]

Writer: Dkdish [Reema]

Kavita: Vedika....DHRUV ka accident hogaya hai!!!

Vedika drops the thali in her hand! Extremely shocked....*shock*

Episode 50

Vedika, Kavita and Viren are at the hospital.  Dhruv is in the Operation Theatre.  Vedika is sitting on the bench, head in hands crying.  Kavita is sitting next to her, her hand on Vedika's shoulder, tears running down her face.  Viren is pacing up and down in front of them, looking very worried. The nurses aren't saying anything and none of the doctors have come to inform them and therefore they are extremely worried.

Kavita: [tearfully] Hosla rakho Vedika...[stroking her head] Hosla rakho

Vedika continues crying

Suddenly, a doctor walks out of the OT, looking grim

Viren practically runs towards him.  Vedika and Kavita stand up.

Viren: [Panicky] Doctor, kaisa hein Dhruv?

Kavita: [tearfully] Mera beta theek hein na?

Vedika is still crying

The doctor looks at Viren grimly.

Doctor: Mr Raizada...aapka beta ka bahot bara accident huwa hein..

The two ladies bring their hands to their mouth.  Vedika clutches Kavita's arm.  Viren closes his eyes

Doctor: He has been injured terribly...

Vedika: [cries] Nahiiiii ...Ma! Kehdo ye sab jhoot hein! Kehdo ke mera Dhruv bilkul theek hein..[she breaks down]

Kavita who is crying leads Vedika back to the bench and makes her sit down, soothing her.  Viren & Doctor continue talking.

Viren: [Very upset] Doctor..Dhruv..mera beta..he will be fine na?

Doctor: [sad, but grim] I can't say anything Mr Raizada...hume intezaar karna parega..until Dhruv regains consciousness...Hum kuch nahi keh sakte..I'm sorry.

The doctor walks towards his cabin leaving Viren in a turmoil.  Viren slowly walks towards his wife and Vedika.  He is soo upset.  He thinks of Dhruv.

FLASHH!!

Dhruv's birth

FLASHH!!

Dhruv's 1st birthday

FLASHH!

Dhruv's Graduation

FLASHH!

Dhruv's first day at the office

FLASHHH!

Dhruv's wedding

Viren looks at his daughter in law, his heart breaking.

Vedika is slightly calmer now.  She gets up. 

Kavita: [worried] Kahan jaa rahi ho Vedika?

Vedika: [without turning back][softly, tearfully] Mein aayi..

Kavita: Par...

But Vedika has already walked away...she is in a daze..she passes Viren without noticing him..she walks on and on on...tears down her cheek

FLASHHHH!

Her and Dhruv doing the saat fera

FLASHHH!

Their love declaration in Shimla

FLASHHH!

Dhruv telling her he'll never leave her and that they are one

Vedika suddenly stops when she realises she is in front of the small Mandir in the hospital.  She looks at the idol of Bhagwaan surrounded with flowers and diyas.  She walks infront of the idol of God.

Vedika: [questioningly] Kyu? KYU kiya tune aisa mere Dhruv ke saat?

She's right in front of the Idol now...tears rolling down her cheek

Vedika: Arrey Dhruv tumpar kitna vishwaas karta hein! Aur tum...kyu?!

She suddenly starts feeling dizzy.  She puts her hand to her head and closes her eyes.  She's about to fall backwards when Kavita grabs her from behind.

Kavita: Bahu! Tum theek to ho na?

Vedika: [screwing up her eyes cause her head hurts, and straightening herself] Jee ma..mein..theek hu

Kavita: [concerned] Beta..tum pani peelo

Vedika looks at Kavita shocked

Vedika: Par mera vrath

Kavita: Vedika beta...tumhara tabyat...

Vedika shakes her head furiously

Vedika: [stern] Nahi man..jabtak Dhruv khud mujhe apne haathon se paani nahi pilayenga, tabtak mein kuch nahi kahungi na piyungi..

Kavita: [shocked] Lekin Bahu...tumhari haalat..

Vedika looks towards God Idol: Ye sub uska khel hein...Ye nahi chahta ke mein theek hu..[tears forming again]

Kavita: [soothing] Aisa nahi kehte Vedika...

Vedika looks back at Kavita

Vedika: To phir kya karu Ma? [turns face back to God Idol] Ye jaanta hein...jaanta hein ke mein Dhruv ke bina marjaungi...[shakes head] Lekin phir bhi...

Kavita: [puts her hand on Vedika's cheek] Bas bahu...tum kyu ye sub sochne lagi..[she looks towards Idol too] Kuch nahi hoga Dhruv ko..kuch bhi nahi! [Looks back to Vedika] Aakhir tumne jo bare pyaar se or vishwaas se mere bete ki zindagi ke liye vrath kiye hein...[looks back towards God] Is vrath ka laaj baghwaan ko rakhna parega..rakhna hi parega! [Looks back to Vedika] Tum bas vishwaas...[cut off by Vedika]

Vedika: Vishwaas to hein..issiliye mein aaj yahan khari hu [looks towards Idol] Bhagwaan ke saamne...

Vedika then turns fully towards the Idol.  She rings the bell and puts her hands together and closes her eyes.  Kavita just watching her.

Vedika: [in her mind] I have full vishwaas on you! Jaanti hu mein ke tum mera vishwaas ghaat nahi karoge.  Please Bhagwaan...chaho to meri zindagi Dhruv ko dedo..Lekin usse teekh kardo..teekh kardo mere Dhruv ko..theek kardo [tears streaming down]

Vedika is interrupted from her prayer by Viren calling the two

Viren: [gently] Vedika..Kavita...

Kavita and Vedika turn around.

Viren is standing there looking really tired and stressed

Viren: Dhruv ko ICU mein shift kardiya hein...[Vedika & Kavita look at each other]  Doctor has said ke hum usse dekh sakhte hein..one by one..[viren looks at Vedika] Tum jao pehle beta...

Vedika nods.  Before walking towards the ICU, she turns round back to face Bhagwaan

Vedika: [closes her eyes and brings hands together] [in her mind]Tumhe tumhari qudrat ki kassam..tumhara jalaal ki kassam..tumhara meherbaan hone ka kassam..mere Dhruv ko teekh kardo! Warna mujhe tumpar se wishwaas uthjayenga...uthjayenga [she bows her head]

Vedika then wipes her tears and walks towards the ICU.  Kavita & Viren sit down on the bench.

When Vedika opens the door, she is shocked to see Dhruv lying sooo vulnerable ..all bandaged up..pipes leading from his body to all sorts of machines.  She can't stop the tears as she walks slowly up to his bed side and sits on the chair..she places her hands on his limp left hand.

Vedika: [through her tears] Ye tumhe kya hugaya Dhruv!? [she sobs] Nahi dekhsakhti mein tume aisi haalat mein ..[gulps] Utho Dhruv! Ankhen kholo..dekho tumhari Vedika aayi hein..[desperately shaking his hand] Utho Dhruv! Tumhari Vedika ne kuch nahi khaya ..kuch nahi piya..aur dekho ..dekho..chaand kab ka nikal chuka hein..utho aur mujhe pani pilau Dhruv! Uthoo!

No response..she's breaks down..crying heavily..she puts her head on the bed next to his arm sobbing uncontollably..her hands still clutching his hand.

SUDDENLY..an alarm starts beeping from the machine...BEEP BEEP BEEP

Vedika stops sobbing and looks up shocked.  She sees red warning light on a machine and the monitor reads 'HEART RATE SLOWING DOWN'

Vedika: [screams] DHRUUUUUUUUV! MAAA! Doctor jaldiii aayee!! Kya hora hein [she gets hysterical] Maaaaaaaaa! Dhrrruv...Doctor!!!

The doctors and nurses run in and...and....

well..the next writer decides whats next...what will happen to Dhruv? and Vedika?!

Writer: Sumayya

Episode 51

The doctors and nurses run in and...and....

They all gather around him and tell vedika to leave, vedika just stares at them, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Vedika walks out of the room slowly with her eyes fixed on dhruv. She leaves the room, and collapses on the floor.

Kavitha: Vedika, vedika...nurse, doctor!!

The nurse and doctor attend vedika while the other doctors are still in the ICU trying to make dhruv's heartbeat normal.

Kavitha and Viren are waiting outside, very quietly...and praying to god that both their son and daughter-in-law are fine.

Nurse: Excuse me, you daughter-in-law is refusing to do as we tell her.

Kavitha: kya?

Nurse: jee, she wont take a sip of water

Kavitha: Main dekh thi hoon.

Kavitha goes into the room where vedika is, vedika is lying on her bed, she has regained conscious.

Kavitha: Beta...please drink something, you have too.

Vedika just remains silent.

Just then a doctor comes in the room with a smile on his face (u guyz can guess wat he will say next πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...very FILMI! πŸ˜†)

Doctor faces Vedika and kavitha, He says "dont take any tension now, we have stabilized your son, he should regain concious in a couple of hours.

Vedika and kavitha have huge smiles on their faces now and kavitha hugs vedika..."i told you bahu, everything would be alright"

Kavitha: Vedika..are you sure you want to wait a couple of hours..i think you should eat!

Vedika: Nahin maa, is vrut main bahut shakti hain...bhagwan ka shukar hai dhruv teek ho gaye hain, ab main uska intezaar karonge πŸ˜›

Kavitha places her hand on vedikas head..."beta, har maa ko aap jaise bahu milay" πŸ˜ƒ

Vedika is still waiting in the hospital with kavitha, viren goes home but Niharika and Antriksh also come and visit

Niharika: Kaise hai dhruv?

Vedika: Teek hai...bas im waiting for him to wake up now, he'll be fine, i know he did this just to scare me...but he'll bounce back up coz main hoon naa uske saath πŸ˜›

Antriksh: Of course he will..dont u worry πŸ˜›

1 and a half hours later..

Doctor: Vedika maam, Dhruv..hes waking up slightly, he is trying to take ur name, i think u should go and see him...

Vedika rushes towards the room on her own...there she sees Dhruv struggling to get up and his lips are moving as if he is trying to say "veedikaa", his leg is bandaged and he cant move properly. Vedika sits by him and holds his hand tightly and kisses his forehead 😳 Her other hand is on his head.

Dhruv: He turns to see vedika there.. I..i'm sorry, dhruv manages to say

Vedika: You dont have to be sorry for anything

Dhruv: Wo...vrut...i i...

Vedika: Ssshhh dhruv, kuch na kaho, mujhe pata hai...

Dhuv: Kuch kaliye hai? he coughs...

Vedika: Tumhe kya lagta hai...? πŸ˜‰

Writer: srk_rulz [Khushi]

Episode 52

Recap: Dhruv in the hospital bed, Vedika next to him😳

Dhruv: Vedika...

Vedika:Hmm?

Dhruv: Mujhe Bahut bhukh lagi hai...

Vedika: Ek minute...mein puchti hoon ke khana kaha milenga [gets up, feeling weak]

Kavita comes in the room

Kavita: Vedika tum betho, mein khana le aati hoon.

Vedika: Nahin mummy aap bethiyen thori der, mein...[cut off by Kavita]

Kavita: Nahin, tum yahi raho, Dhruv ke saat. Usko tumhari zaroorat hai.[Vedika turns to Dhruv, who does a puppy-face dog and nodsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³]

Vedika:Teekh hai [Kavita leaves the room]

Dhruv: Vedika, mera sar bahut dukhraha hai...

Vedika: [smiles and gets up, and leans over Dhruv's body and kisses his forehead gently] Ab teekh hai?😳

Dhruv: Haan😳...You know my cheeks are also a bit bruised...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Vedika: Acha? To mein kya karoon? [face still slightly above Dhruv's]

Dhruv: Mujhe phir se 'Jaadu ke jappi' do na?

Vedika: [smiles and then presses her lips against his right cheek first, and then the left cheek, her hair is spread over his face]

She then looks up into his eyes...😳

Dhruv: You know I think my lips are a bit sore as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Vedika lifts her face and straightens herself

Vedika: Ab bahut hogaya...i think i've spoilt you too muchπŸ˜† [and sits down on the chair again next to his bed]

Dhruv: Main kya bacha hu?

Kavita comes in

Kavita: Haan, Bilkul. Dhruv tum abhi bache hi hon, kab bare hoge?

Walks towards them and gives the plate of food to Vedika

Dhruv: Maa, tum bhi?

Kavita: Aur kya? Tumne dhyan se gaadi kyon nahin chalayi? Vedika yahan tumhare liye lambi umar ki pratna karahi hai...and you act so immature.

Vedika gets a bit teary eyed thinking of what could have happened.

Dhruv: Arre Maa, yeh sab Vedika ka kasoor hai. ...Kyonki mujhe pata tha ke agar mein waqt par ghar nahin pocha to yeh mujhe maar dalengi. Yeh kahiye ke iss accident ne mujhe bacha diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kavita: Chup Kar!😑 Vedika ka ki kadar karna sikho, Dhruv! [She goes off]

Vedika wipes a tear off her cheek :(

Dhruv sees this

Dhruv: I'm sorry Vedika.

Vedika: Its ok

Dhruv: Acha mujhe khana to khilao.

Vedika smiles and takes the plate. She takes a small nivalo, and puts its to Dhruv's mouth

Dhruv refuses to open his mouth.

Vedika: Dhruv, yeh kya karahe ho? Mun to kholo?

Dhruv: [Shakes his head] Mm-mm

Vedika: Dhruv, ya kya bachpana hai

Dhruv: Mujhe apne haathon se khana hai.

Vedika: Kyon?

Dhruv: bas khana hai, mere haat mein do.

Vedika confused gives it into Dhruv's hand.

Dhruv: Mun Kholo?

Vedika: Kyon?

Dhruv: Mere saat behas math karo, chalo mun kholo...ABHI aur Isiwaqt!!!

Vedika opens her mouth wide open, Dhruv quickly puts the food into her mouth. Vedika shocked, and is gaping at Dhruv..[looking silly]

Dhruv: Ab mun to bandh karo, aur khao!!!!

Vedika chews her food silently and then...[Awwww]

Vedika: Bhuk to tumhe lagi thi, mujhe kyon khilaya?

Dhruv: Acha to tumhe bhuk nahin lagi thi? Tumne to saara din khane bagar bitaye hai

Vedika: Dhruv, lekin...

Dhruv: Kuch lekin vekin nahin. Chup chap se khalo.

Vedika:[smiles sweetly] teekh hai lekin....[sits on the bed beside him] Tumhe bhi mere saath khana hoga.

So they feed eachother😳😳 At times biting eachothers hand.😳

Khana finished....Vedika puts her head on his left shoulder

Dhruv: VEDIKA!! yeh kya karahi ho, dukhta hai...πŸ˜†

Vedika: Oops sorry!

Dhruv:[laughs] Mazak karaha tha, rakho.

So she does, and puts her arm between his arm and body.

Vedika turns towards Dhruv.

Vedika: Dhruv?

Dhruv turns towards her

Dhruv: Hmm?

Vedika: I love you....[she rubs her nose with his nose😳😳😳, and Dhruv kisses her on the head, while she gets shy😳😳]

Vedika puts her head on his shoulder again and he puts his head on hers!!

Writer: Dkdish [Reema]

Vedika: I love you....[she rubs her nose with his nose😳😳😳, and Dhruv kisses her on the head, while she gets shy😳😳]

Vedika puts her head on his shoulder again and he puts his head on hers!!

Episode 53πŸ˜•

They are still in teh same position

Dhruv: Pata hain...tumhe dekh kar mujhe rajni ki yaad agayiπŸ˜†

Vedika: ( immidiately gets off his shoulder) Kya?? Rajni ? Yeh chudal to mera kabhi picha nahi chodegi😑

Dhruv: Yaar tum rajni ko chudel mat bulao...bhala itni samajhdar, itni khoob( when vediaks cuts him off)

Vedika; ( stands up) Bus !..mujeh aur nahi sunna! Badi aayi tumhari rajni( makes face😑) ek to doosro ke pati pe doorre taalti hain...kalmuhi kahi ki😑😑😑

Dhruv: Yaar tum to bahut jaldi garam ho jaati hu

Vedika; ( alomost sceaming) Garam na hou to kya karu.. us dayan ne to meri zindagi nark bana di hain😑 ...kabhi mujeh mil jaaye..to uske saare ke saare baal nooch lu...aur usse takli bana dui!πŸ˜†

Dhruv: (shaking his head) aetu raag?? ( Bengali mein aeto raag means itna ghussa....) Tumhe nahi lagata ke tum kuch zyada hi jal rahi hooπŸ˜‰

Vedika: Jale meri jooti! Mein kyun us rajni se jalne lagi😑😑Us kamini ko to mein nahi chodongi...pata nahi kya jaado kar diya hain sune tum par!

Dhruv: haa woh to hain...jaado to kiya hi hain mujhpar...waise bhi ...rajni me jo baat hain..woh tumhe kahaπŸ˜‰...

Vedika: (geeting more hyper) Rajni Rajni Rajni..! (grabs his collar) Aak ke baad agr su chudal ka naam bhi tumhari zubaan par aaya...to dekh lena mujse boora aur koi nahi hoga!

Dhruv: ( scared) accha meir maa...ab rajni ka to kya...champa ka naam bhi nahi loonga!

Vedika: (still holding hsi collar) Champa? Yeh champa kuan hain??

Dhruv; Arre koi nahi hain meri maa

Vedika; Koi to hain..mujhe such such batao! Kya chakkar chal raha hain tumhara uske saath

Dhruv: ( to himself) yaar yeh ek aurat kam hain meri zindagi mein...jo mujhe doosri chahiyeh?...yaha ek ko jhelna mushkil hain aur yeh madam do aur auratu ki bata kar rahi hain!πŸ˜†

Vedika: (sreams0Mujhe batao! abhi ke abhi

Dhruv: ( scraed to death...sits up on teh bed) Jaan tum bahut jaldi garam ho jaati ho....

Vedika; Mujhse kuch nahi sunna..yeh champa kaun hain!

Dhruv: Koi nahi hain....mein such keh raha ho..aur wiase bhi mujhe naa hi rajni chahiyeh naa hi  champa....( joints his palms and bends down) meri biwi mahaaan!

Vedika; ( smiels) now thast liek a good boy!

Sorry gusy..was reallly short...maaf karna..I just wrote whatever taht came into my head

BombY!

Writer: Bombaygirl4eva [Vyoma/Bomby]

Scene 54

It's one month later! Dhruv's back on his own two feet, looking and feeling as fit as ever πŸ˜‰ He's sitting up in bed, yawwwwning..stretching like a cat πŸ˜‰.wearing a vest..hair in a mess..stubble on his cheek..looking OH SO SEXY! πŸ˜‰ (Don't commit suicide girls πŸ˜†)

Once he finishes stretching, πŸ˜‰..he leans back on the bed rest..his head resting on his arms, eyes closed, smiling πŸ˜‰. He's in a veryy good mood

Dhruv: [singing softly] Meri zindagi mein, ajnabee ka intezaar hein..mein kya karuuuu..ajnabee se mujhe pyaar hein

Vedika: [shock, angry] Ajnabee?! Ab ye kaun nayi musibat aagayi ! 😑

Dhruv opens his eyes, shocked! He sees Vedika standing in front of him...she's just come out the shower...she's in her bathrobe..hair wet ...and she has heard him singing...so she's got an angry expression on her face

Dhruv: [to himself] Margaya saale! [To Vedika, eyeing her up and down πŸ˜‰] Aaja sexy...betho mere paas [he sits back up and pats the space next to him on the bed]

Vedika: [Folds her arms] Pehle ye bata ke ye ajnabee kaun hein 😑 Pehle Aarti..phir woh haathi Rajni....

Dhruv: [cuts her off] Meri girlfriend ko haathi mat kaho!

Vedika: [angry and shocked] What! Girlfriend? 😑 [she turns round, her back facing Dhruv, too angry to say anything else]

Dhruv: Haan..Larki hein..meri achi dost hein..to meri girlfriend huwi na πŸ˜†

Vedika: Chup karo! Warna tumhara aisa haal karungi, tumhe phirse hospital jana parega 😑 πŸ˜†

Vedika begins to walk huffly away from the bed...when Dhruv catches her left hand with his left hand πŸ˜‰

Dhruv: Baap re..hamari Vedika ka ghussa bahot tez hein..churi ki tarha..[he is holding her hand tight..and looking up at Vedika's back..]

Vedika doesn't bother turning around..she tries yanking her hand away..but to no avail

Vedika: Haath choro!

Dhruv: [teasing] Kyu....

Vedika: Meine kahan na..choro 😑

Dhruv: [slowly getting out of the bed, still not letting go of her hand] Nahi chora to...

Vedika: [ghussa] To mein..

Dhruv is now standing behind her..still holding her left hand with his left hand..his right hand on her right shoulder.

Dhruv: [slowly] To tum..?

Dhruv puts his chin on her shoulder πŸ˜‰..his left hand still holding hers..the right hand on her right arm

Vedika: [weakening] To mein...

Dhruv: Hmmmm?

Vedika then shakes her wet hair so that her wet hair lands all over Dhruv's face on her shoulder.  The cold water shocks Dhruv and he springs away..releasing her.. and she runs to the bathroom door. πŸ˜†

Vedika: [laughing] To mein tumhe chordungi..hamesha hamesha ke liye!

Dhruv is still recovering..He is wiping his eyes..when he hears her words..bechara stands still shocked.  He looks at her..his face all serious..

Dhruv: [serious] Kya kaha? Chordogi mujhe? Sach? Promise? πŸ˜†

Vedika: [shocked] KYA! 😑 [she picks up her hairbrush πŸ˜† and begins to run after him as he runs towards the balcony door] Youuuu 😑

Dhruv is laughing hyseterically and running..Vedika running behind waving her hairbrush at him..when suddenly....

Titli Maami: Hai Hai..Meri to death hi hojayengi!

Titli Maami is standing at their room door..looking at the two..her hands on her chest in shock.

Dhruv & Vedika stop where they are..and look at Titli Maami in amazement...

Vedika: [getting embarassed] Titli Maami? [looks at Dhruv and then back at Titli] Aap...aap kab aayi?

Titli Maami: Lo karli gaal! Haan tum dono ko kaise pata chalega Titli kab aati hein..Titli kab jaati hein..tum dono apne cate aur moose game jo khel rahe ho! πŸ˜†

Dhruv:[confused] Cate aur moose? [looks at Vedika..Vedika just shrugs]

Titli Maami: Haan cate aur moose! Mera matlab, billi...[cut off]

Dhruv: [laughing hysterically] ohhh aap ka matlab Cat aur Mouse!

Titli Maami: Haan to meine kya kahan! Cate aur moose! πŸ˜†

Vedika & Dhruv laugh

Titli Maami is annoyed and she walks out the room

Titli: haan haan haslo..Titli per to sabko hasee aati hein! ..kya ghalat kahan meine..cate aur moose..sach much..meri angrezi to lajawaab hein..wah titli wah [and she does that thing she does with her hands to her head πŸ˜†]

Vedika is laughing so much that she doesn't realise when Dhruv comes up to her and engulfs her in his arms πŸ˜‰...she stops laughing when she feels Dhruv's arms around her, holding her tight..She peeks up at Dhruv.  She sees his eyes closed, a cute smile on his face.  So she rests her hands and hairbrush and head on his chest and smiles too..listening to his heartbeat..enjoying his strong muscly hunds holding her protectively.πŸ˜‰

Vedika: [low soft tone] Dhruv?

Dhruv places his chin on her head, eyes still closed..

Vedika: [curiously] Kaun ajnabee?

Dhruv: [dreamily] Tum...

Vedika is suprised.  She pulls her head up..forcing him to lift his head and open his eyes.  They loook into each other's eyes

Vedika: Mein aur ajnabee? Mein to patni hu tumari..

Dhruv: Jab shaadi huwi thi, tab to tum ek ajnabee thi mere liye...right?

Vedika: [nods] Right...

She returns back to her old position..eyes closed, head on chest..He puts his chin on her head again..eyes closed..

Suddenly, Vedika pulls her head up again

Vedika: [curiously making a face] Aur woh Rajni?

Dhruv: [looking into her eyes, softly] Rajni Kaun?

Vedika smiles,satisfied.

Vedika: Yeh huwi na baat!

Back with her head on his chest...his chin on her head.  Just holding each other..being together...no words said..

Then

Vedika: [from his chest] Dhruv..?

Vedika: Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hein...

Dhruv: Kaho na..

Vedika: Kahu..?

Dhruv: [hopefully] Kehdo..

Vedika: [softly..huskily] Tum...

Dhruv:[huskily] Mein...

Vedika: Tumhe...

Dhruv: Mujhe....

Vedika: Tumhe office ke liye der ho rahi hein! πŸ˜† [she lifts her head and starts laughing]

Dhruv (who was hoping for some romantic words πŸ˜‰) releases her from his hold and dejectedly sighs

Dhruv: [shaking his head] Oh meri biwi..khabhi khabhi tum kuch romantic to bola karo!

Vedika is laughing. She walks around him and puts both her hands on his strong back..trying to push him towards the bathroom..But he don't budge πŸ˜†..cause he's so strongπŸ˜‰

Vedika: [pushin] Ab tum jao! Nahalo!

Dhruv: [folds arms] [moaning] mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ye kya biwi...thora romance shomance karle?

Vedika: [firm] Nahi! Aaj tumhara pehla din hein back at office after your accident...kaisa impression rahega?

Dhruv starts walking towards the bathroom, Vedika following him.

Dhruv: Tum aur tumhara impressions! Yaar, tum kyu ye nahi sochti ke mujpar tumhara kya impression rahega...ek bhi romantic bone nahi hein...

Vedika: [laughing][cuts him off] Blah blah blah....

Dhruv: [annoyed] Vedika!

Vedika: Dhruv!

Dhruv walks into the bathroom and starts slopping shaving cream on his face.  He is grumbling away πŸ˜†..Vedika is standing at the bathroom entrance, leaning against the edge, arms folded, laughing.

Dhruv: Meri biwi Hitler se kam nahi hein!

Vedika makes a face and starts closing the door (her on the outside of course πŸ˜‰)

Vedika then stops half way..peering into the bathroom...Dhruv is standing in front of the mirror ..shaving..lol

Vedika: Waisey Dhruv...

Dhruv: mhmhmhmhmmh? [he's too busy shaving now]

Vedika: I..love...you

Dhruv drops his shaver thing..turns around..his eyes sparkling..he holds out his arms and starts walking towards Vedika

Dhruv: Haiiiiiiii haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri biwiiiiiiiiiii

BUT Vedika closes the door just in time πŸ˜† and locks him in the bathroom so he can't come out πŸ˜†..and she laughs..

Guys sorry sorry and sorry..been busy, had guests..but im here now πŸ˜› Sum..dat was amazing..it sure did cheer me up! luv u! πŸ˜ƒ

Recap: Vedika: I..love...you

Dhruv drops his shaver thing..turns around..his eyes sparkling..he holds out his arms and starts walking towards Vedika

Dhruv: Haiiiiiiii haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri biwiiiiiiiiiii

BUT Vedika closes the door just in time πŸ˜† and locks him in the bathroom so he can't come out πŸ˜†..and she laughs

Scene 55

Vedika quickly unlocks the bathroom but runs out of her room into the sitting area where kavitha and niharika are sitting

Vedika: (laughs at locking dhruv) Hi mummyji and niharika di

Kavitha: (smiles) Vedika, beta...y r u laughing?

Vedika: Kuch nahin maa (laughs again)

Niharika: Vedika...kuch baath to hai πŸ˜†

At this point..Dhruv comes out of his room calmy but with an angry expression on his face, he is wearing a dark brown suit and is carrying his breifcase...vedika looks at him and cant control her laughter πŸ˜†

Dhruv walks towards kavitha

Dhruv: Haan, haan..husso husso, maa plz apne bahu ko samjoa, she acts like shes still a baachi, okay maa im going to office...wen i return i dont want a baachi as a wife..i want a wife as a wife..dhruv walks backwards so his face is still facing kavitha..while hes walking backwards he trips

Vedika: Careful jaanu! πŸ˜† she laughs

Dhruv storms out of there.

Kavitha: Beta, wat did  you do?

Vedika: Kuch nahin maa, just locked him in the bathroom πŸ˜†

Both kavitha and niharika laugh

Niharika: mmm...very short temepered he is!

Vedika: I know, but i have just the way to make it up to him πŸ˜‰

Vedika goes into the kitchen..packs some food for dhruv and tells kavitha, she is going to the office to see dhruv.

Vedika goes to the office and knocks on dhruvs door

No reply

Again she tries but no reply

Assistant: Maam, dhruv saab ek meeting main busy hai

Vedika decides to wait on the bench outside.

She waits for 10 minutes atleast, and the door opens but it isnt dhruv standing in the doorway, its aarthi.

Dhruv hugs aarthi and kisses her on the cheek

Vedika: 😑 (kiss aarthi ko?) 😑

Aarthi leaves and vedika storms into dhruvs office.

Dhruv: Tum yaahan?

Vedika: Why, if aarthi can come why cant i? 😑

Dhruv: Anyways wat r u doing here...? planning to lock me inside this room as well? πŸ˜† Dhruv says it angrily

Vedika: Well i wasnt planning to, but i might know 😑 Your assistant told me u were busy with a meeting...meeting with aarthi...and u kissed her! 😑

Dhruv: No comments he says πŸ˜†

This annoys vedika so much that she gets dhruvs packed lunch and throws it at him and storms out of the office..leaving dhruv in laughters.

Dhruv: Pagal πŸ˜†

Dhruv opens his lunch and inside he sees a note saying "I'm sorry jaan...xxx, love you" and on the reverse of it, it says:

"I wished, a wish,wished for you, you came into my life so my wish came true, met you as a stranger took you as a friend, till we go to heaven, plz dont let this relationship end xx"

P.S. Even if i lock u in the bathroom...still dont let it end πŸ˜†

Dhruv: (out loud) Awww how chweet, but she still locked me in the bathroom πŸ˜† lagta hain, i have to make it up to her now....to my jaan ved! πŸ˜ƒ

Writer: srk_rulz [Khushi]

Dhruv: (out loud) Awww how chweet, but she still locked me in the bathroom πŸ˜† lagta hain, i have to make it up to her now....to my jaan ved! πŸ˜ƒ

Episode 56

Dhruv settles down to enjoy his lunch.  He opens the tiffin and begins munching away πŸ˜†, still smiling when he remembers Ved's anger.  When he finishes, he wipes his hands and mouth and leans back on his chair, hands behind head and smiles.  He sighs contentedly.

Dhruv: Mmmmmmmmm...kya khana tha! Mein to ungliya chat kar rehgaya....

He is about to doze off, when suddenly Vedika appears infront of him.  Her keft hand is on her hip and she is waving her right hand fingers at him threatenignly.  She has an angry expression.

Vedika: [angry] Nahi chorungi mein tumhe ...Dekhna! saale..besharam! Nahi bachpaoge tum...😑

Dhruv opens his eyes quickly, shocked.  He sees no-one in front of him.  He realises it was a dream type thing πŸ˜†.

Dhruv: [relieved] Baap re..ab to maharani mere sapne mein bhi mujhe dhamkiya deti hein.πŸ˜† [He sits up] Kuch karo bacha..warna ....[he shakes his head, then laughs] Kya karuuu Vedika...tum ghusse mein kuch zyada sexy lagti ho...[he looks at the time] Pata nahi kya kya soch rahi hogi mere baare mein...Zaroor mood to kharab hoga uska...

Dhruv stands up and walks to the window.  Outside, its a beatiful,sunny day.  The wind plays softly with his face. He gazes outside, thinking hard

Dhruv: [excited] Idea!! [he laughs] Ab maza aayenga...[he leans over and picks up a rose growing on the hedge under the window..he looks at it] Vedika meri jaan..thora aur sataunga mein tumhe...Lekin I promise you, you'll love it πŸ˜‰...[he kisses the rose]

Dhruv walks back to his desk and puts the rose down.  He picks up his mobile phone and dials Vedika's mobile number. 

----------------

At the Raizada House, Vedika is in a bad bad bad temper πŸ˜†.  She is pacing up and down in her room.

Vedika: [furiously] Kya samajti hein apne aap ko! Uss Aarti ki bachi ko sabak mein sikhaungi! Saali! Besharam! Mere pati ko apne jaal me phasane ki koshish kar rahi hein..[she turns around and starts pacing the other way] Aur mera pati dev! He has no akkal at all 😑 . Uski meethi meethi baaton mein aandha hogaya hein! Nahi chorun...[she's cut off by her mobile ringing]

Ring Ring..

She looks towards her mobile angrily.  She looks at it.  It says 'Dhruv Calling' .  She makes a face.

Vedika: [talking to the phone] Hmph! Ab bologe 'sorry meri jaan..tumne ghalat dekha' blah blah...tumhe kya lagta hein..tum kahoge aur mein majaungi 😑 Well..mera jawab ye hein...[and She rejects the call] πŸ˜†

-------------------

'You have been forwarded to Orange answering machine...'

Dhruv bursts out laughing as he puts his mobile down.

Dhruv: [laughing and talking to the phone] Kya baat hein Miss Universe...Ghussa to danger levels per aagaya hein! [He dials her number again] Lekin mein...itni ahsani se nahi give up karne wala jaaneman πŸ˜‰

------------------------------

Ring Ring

Vedika: Lagta hein tum aise nahi somjoghe..😑 ..No problem! Mein to aaj tumhe samjakar rahungi!

She accepts the call and puts it to her ear

------------

As soon as Vedika accepts the call, Dhruv starts talking.

Dhruv: [to himself] Ahan! Ab jaldi baat karo..before she talks..and let's see if it works [to Vedika] Aaaarti my darling!! [He tries hard not to laugh]

-------------------

Vedika is shocked to hear him calling her Aarti.  She is about to tell him that it's Vedika and not Aarti..but then she stops

Vedika: [to herself, extremely angry] Lagta hein ye ghalti se mera number dial kiya hein...aur darling?! Aarti ko kabse 'darling'? 😑 Baghwan..lagta hein tum mere saath ho aaj...acha huwa hein..ab pata chalega..Us churayl aur Dhruv ke beech mein kya chakkar hein! Tum chup raho Vedika..aur usse ehsaas mat dilau ke tum Vedika ho...

Vedika: [to Dhruv] Hmm? [she doesn't want to speak as of course Dhruv will realise its her and not Aarti..]

--------------------------------------------------

Dhruv is trying ever so hard not to laugh.  He realises she has fallen for his trap

Dhruv: [to himself] Well done beta! Ye phas gayi teri jaal mein...she must be seething! πŸ˜† Bahot curious hogi ye jaanne ko ke tum Aarti ko kyu phone karte rehte ho...Yaar...tum iski galiyon se bachke rehna...ye bahot danger kaam hein...kya pata..yaha chaku leke aajeyengi to? [he shakes his head] Nahi nahi..shub shub socho beta...everything will be fit and fine at the end. 

So taking a deep breath..

Dhruv: Aarti my jaan! Tum kyuuu yahan se chaligayi!? U kno I can't stay a minute without you...tum to...tum to mere aankhon ki noor ho!

At the other end, Vedika's BP is increasing πŸ˜† Ghusse se chehra laal

Vedika: [to herself] Aankhon ki noor? Jaan?! 😑 Saale..dhokebaaz...chor!😑 

Dhruv continues talking cause he knows that Vedika won't speak..

Dhruv: Koi baat nahi meri sweetu..aaj shaam ko milte hein okay? Plaza Hotel mein theek saat baje okay darling? Tum jaldi se aajana meri khwabon ki rani..mujhe tarpao mat..tumhare bina mein bilkul us phool ki terha hu jisme koi khushboo hi nahi [he looks at the rose trying not to laugh]..I'll be waiting..Byeeeee

And he disconnects the phone bursting out laughing as he does so.

Dhruv sits down at his chair and starts looking through his files.  He can't stop laughing.

Dhruv: Man! She must be planning ways to kill me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank God it's all pretense..warna meri to [passes his finger across his neck]

-----------------------------------------------------

Vedika is literally bursting with anger πŸ˜† She throws the phone down on the bed and resumes her pacing up and down.

Vedika: How could He! Mein..Mein..Aaj dekhna Dhruv! Kaise me tumhe range haat pakrungi..😑 Aur Aarti ki to mein...[she's so angry half the words arent even coming out πŸ˜†] Dekhna..I'll come...saat baje! Hah! Aaj sab ko maloom parega Vedika Raizada kis cheez ma naam hein haan!

-------------------------------------------------------

6.30 pm

Dhruv leaves his office for Plaza Hotel πŸ˜‰ On the way, he takes a big bunch of red roses and buys a HUGE Cuddly Teddy Bear which is holding a cushion.  On the cushion, it says 'Queen of my heart'.

Vedika is getting ready at home. πŸ˜† She has straightened her hair, and applied the most perfect makeup.

Vedika: [as she straightens a beautiful green sari] Dhruv, jab tum mujhe dekhoge, tab tujhe ehsaas hoga, ke tumhari biwi kitni khoobsurat hein...u'll realise what you are missing out on!

Kya hoga Plaza Hotel mein? Will Vedika realise it was a joke to get her there? ill they make up?πŸ˜‰ Or will there be more confusions..πŸ˜† Next writer will reveal all πŸ˜‰

Episode 57

Kya hoga Plaza Hotel mein? Will Vedika realise it was a joke to get her there? ill they make up?πŸ˜‰ Or will there be more confusions..πŸ˜† Next writer will reveal all

In the hotel

dhruv: Is waittin for arti then he realise dat he didnt even said bye to vedika. he phoned vedika

vedika: vedika pick the mob up and its says dhruv callin she disconnect dhruv calls

dhrvu: then he said at the house phone and he asked his mum is vedika left

mum: no shes still in her room why?

dhruv: jst wanna knw

mum:why is something happened ?

dhruv: hmm yes nooooo yeeessssss noo

mum:dhurv wat u saying? i cant get u

dhruv: actually mum i wanted to talk to vedika but shes angry rite now i'll talk to her later but give her a message dat im waittin for her she knws where im ok

mum: ok beta

vedika vedika her mother in law callin her

vedika:yes mummy ji

mum: beta dhurv phoned and he said dat he wants to meet u now

vedika : now but why

mum: i dont knw beta u should go and meet him where he said

vedika: ok mummy jii i'll go rite now

vedika arrived at hotel and she sees dhruv holding arti hands and hes keep askin arti is vedika here  arti said yes she  here

vedika:dhruv wat u doing here ?

dhruv: nothing jst came here to see my friend

vedika? u told me dat ur going office but ur in hotel

vedika:looks angry at dhruv then she said shes leavin 

dhruv:no wait ved no wait arti sorry watz ur name again i forgot ur name

vedika:looks angry at him😑 πŸ˜‘

vedika: u  dont knw my name

dhruv : yes i dont knw

vedika gets more and more angry when he say dat again

vedika: im ur wife and u forgot my name how could u dhruv she start cryin

dhruv: plz dont  cry i was jst joking

vedika: took it seriouly and she told dhruv go and marry arti u dont love me u only love arti dont u

dhruv: no i dont love arti i love u vedika ur my jaan and i cant leave without u ur the one i live for no one else

vedika : comes close to dhruv and she said i was jst checking on u

arti: sorry dhruv i already phone vedika told everything wat u planned to annoy vedika

dhruv and vedika laughs together and same time they both said its ok arti

vedika its for u flower and teddy from ur loving husband dhurv

And then vedika gives a kiss on dhruv cheeks

sorry guys this is my 1st time and i i dont  knw if u liked it or not i was so confused  but next time i'll try my best 

Writer: Khushi K

Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago

Episode 58

And then vedika gives a kiss on dhruv cheeks

now they r going home

in the way dhruv asked asked ved something

Druv: do u like my gift?

vedika: yes i did why did u asked

dhruv: jst cuz alots of girls doesnt like

vedika: wat do u mean?

dhurv : when i was in uni i give alots of thing to girls but girls always slap instead of kissing

vedika: laughssπŸ˜†

dhurv : oneday  i give arti a gift but she start hittin me with a stickbut ur not like arti r u

vedika : uuuuuuufffffffffffff why u startin this again u knw dhruv if u someone else name i  get jealous and u knw dat

dhruv: ok baba i wont say it again but please now can u put  smile on ur face  cuz we r home now

vedika : said ok

kavitha: opens the door oh hello beta

kavitha: oh great you both r home now lets's eat

vedika :no mummyjii im ful i cant eat more wat abt  u dhruv? r u feeling hungry?

dhruv: yes im hungry wat abt u ved?

vedika said in angry voices:i said im full😑

dhruv:atleast can u sit beside me and watchin  me eating

vedika: said ok i'll sit with u 

after eating they both entred in room same time

dhruv: said to ved come here then she allmost in dhruvs arms and the he asked did u enjoyed the day with me

vedika : said offcourse i did why did u asking me dat jst then theu look each other in the eyes

suddenly the door knock

vedika :asked who is it ?

its me tara

vedika: tara u here

vedika : wat u doing here

tara : jst wanted to say gudnite to u and dhruv bhayya

At the same dhruvs comes out and give tara  gudnite kissto his beautiful sis

then she goes and dhruv lock and he said to ved now no one gonna disturb us

vedika: changes her clothes

dhruv:asked her if she can let me her changing

vedika: said no u cant come then sudden ved comes out from the bathroom dhruv was totally shocked to see vedika in half nighty

can some one carry on writing now im tired

Writer: Khushi K

Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago