Posted: 19 years ago
So it's official by now that Rakesh Roshan will make a sequel to Koi Mil Gaya. Here's some more dope on the film. The film will not feature the mottle-blue extra-terrestrial Jadoo from the first part. Neither will it have any aliens or space ships. Then one might wonder that in what sense can this film be called a Koi Mil Gaya sequel?

Well the only common elements will be Hrithik Roshan, Rekha and special effects. (In fact the director claims that the special effects in this film will supersede the ones in Koi Mil Gaya). Everything else from the cast and story theme will be different. Koi Mil Gaya concluded with Jadoo imparting special powers to Rohit (Hrithik Roshan). In the sequel Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta die and the special powers of Rohit are transferred to his son (again played by Hrithik Roshan). Rekha brings up the child and while the original dealt with the mother-son relationship, the sequel will explore the grandmother-grandson relationship. And while the original showed Hrithik as a mentally under-developed character, the sequel will illustrate Hrithik as a man possessing superpowers.

Priyanka Chopra plays Hrithik's love interest in the film. Others in the cast include Naseeruddin Shah, Manini De, Rajpal Yadav, Sharat Saxena and Puneet Issar. Rajesh Roshan will compose the music of this film that is budgeted at around Rs. 45 crore.

And so charged is Rakesh Roshan with the sequel that he already confesses that if this sequel is a success, he will make another sequel to this sequel. Koi Mil Gaya trilogy, anybody?

omg.............................๐Ÿ‘
I am waiting for the movie!!!!!!!
yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yes!!!

thank for the movie!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sorry i feel i was a bit childhish

Awwww...No Jaadoo?

Oh well, lets see what he comes up with...Thanks for the article Sowmya.

thanks for the info! nooooo jadooooooo!?!?!?! jadoo was the main thing in the movie! and HUMM wow someone is really excited like me! and I am a little child! (13 years old ONLY!)
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

thanks for the info! nooooo jadooooooo!?!?!?! jadoo was the main thing in the movie! and HUMM wow someone is really excited like me! and I am a little child! (13 years old ONLY!)

I AM 2 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU BUT I DID LIKE JADOO ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ THEY ARE REPLACING PREITY WITH PRIYANKA WHOM I DON'T EVEN LIKE . PREITY WAS THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN PRIYANKA. I DON'T THINK I AM GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIE ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ NO JADOO AND NO PREITY ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I wanted Preity.๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate Priyanka chopra๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by cutereems

I wanted Preity.๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate Priyanka chopra๐Ÿ˜ก

But i like Priyanka chopra๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

cutereems๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Hummm....... tum aajkal meri har baat ko tum kat rahe ho....... kya dushmani hai mere saath๐Ÿ˜‰
PREITY , PREITY AND ONLY PREITY . I DON'T WANT THAT DUMB PRIYANKA ๐Ÿ˜ก . I AM GOING TO START A STRIKE IN FRONT OF RAKESH ROSHAN'S HOUSE AND WILL NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY HAVE BROUGHT BACK PREITY AND OF COURSE UNTIL THEY DON'T THROW ME OUT . ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ BUT I REALLY DO WANT PREITY ๐Ÿ˜ญ PLEASE PLEASE RAKESH UNCLE , PREITY KO VAPAS LA DIJIYE ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by misha - 19 years ago
I AM STILL CRYING ๐Ÿ˜ญ PLEASE BRING BACK PREITY ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ