Advice Corner

WHAT CAN YOU DO IN THIS LOVE SITUATION??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jigbab

jigbab

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 8:56am | IP Logged

hi guys !!

i just wanted to know what can you do if you find out that the person you love more than anything in this world and you going to marry and live with that person and you find out that she loves someone else??please guys help me out

thanx alot

JIGBABCry

Edited by jigbab - 24 May 2007 at 9:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT CAN YOU DO IN THIS LOVE SITUATION??" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAMYD

Groupbie

SAMYD

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Your question is too general Ouch
Can u specify a bit more like
Yr n her age, arranged or love marriage

How did u find out that she loves someone else?
Why is she marrying u? (any kind of pressure)
Is the marriage date very near?
How is her reaction to u? (polite,adoring,respect)

Without such inf.it is difficult to answer

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
***Moved to Advice Corner***

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
You should confront her about it. Ask her why is she doing dis marriage. Is she sure that she will be able to love u after marriage. And then decide. Smile

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 11:58am | IP Logged
well, you really only have 2 choices...

either let her go, or confrot her like Pooja said :)

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
marriage is a relationship of trust and love. she doesn,t love u. just ask her if she really loves someone then u should let her go cuz
it,s really hard to spend a life with a person who doesn,t love u. in marriage u have to stay with each other ur whole life so it,s really important decision. just let her go cuz it,s no use of a spending a life with a person who loves someone else. she going to be unhappy and so u are too and this going to create lots of problems in ur marriage life.

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I disagree here. Its not hard to spend life wid sum1 who doesnt love u, bec lets not forget 80% marriages in eastern countries are still arranged and happy marriages. Its difficult to spend ur life wid sum1 who loves sum1 else. Smile

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

I disagree here. Its not hard to spend life wid sum1 who doesnt love u, bec lets not forget 80% marriages in eastern countries are still arranged and happy marriages. Its difficult to spend ur life wid sum1 who loves sum1 else. Smile

i agree with you. i messed it up. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top