Users

Frequent Posters

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
lolz naina!!πŸ˜†...YAY!!!! They're gone! hehhe*
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

Ok I dont like newbies..or at least the newbies who make the "Hi Im new" topics...drives me crazy cause they arent needed here and take up so much space in this forum...well Vijay or Laks finally created the New members Intro form and go them outta Members Lounge and Im so happy that im crying tears of happiness

oohh thankz for explaining.. n i totally agree widd uu.. it was annoying!!!!.. like after every two minz dere would be a newbie joining.. oh well atleast derez a new forum for them to introduce themselvez in.. great idea to who ever suggested on makin a new thingy for them

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah exactly man...thats why I kissed both Vijay and LaksπŸ˜‰
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol U r 2 funni !! πŸ˜† No more Newbies !!Yoohoo !! πŸ˜†
lub_u thumbnail
u guyz are so mean..lol...poor newbies
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
you guysssssssss....we're supposed to be welcoming new people...not kick them out!!! now come on...how about some nice words for the new people who joined!πŸ˜›
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's all Naina's fault. It's always her fault. Why is it her fault? why? why? why? I demand to know (Naina's style)πŸ˜‰
sai14 thumbnail
Allright correction to hottie's statmenet πŸ˜‰ She does like newbies people. actually she loves them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ (Sai ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) She just saying things out of her sense cause she is missing me πŸ˜† and ofcourse her second darling ravu. hottie wait karo, my exams are about to be done, and i will give u the whole time in the world. πŸ˜†

princi hehehhehehheheh πŸ˜† haan naina why is it always your fault πŸ˜‰

from naina and me: Welcome to the newbies. We love u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ (sai, i hope u are still runnning warna u r dead πŸ˜† )
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

naina is influencing other people on the forum too...bad gurlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but we need to make them feel welcomed...we cant make them feel like they are unwanted....we need more people to register na...so we need to leave a good impression😊

so welcome newbies!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

we all love u, even nainaπŸ˜†

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Ok Fine..Ill be niceπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Newbies!!!Hope you enjy it here on IF and make loads of friends....just stay away from me and my precious members LoungeπŸ˜›