Forced Princess. <3 ;; paused for awhile!

Posted: 16 years ago

i mite start this ff..

lol, sorry if ur bored with mine u dont have to read them...its just that my friends on i-f gave me the whole story and want me to post it.. we all made it..hope u enjoy it

we'll continue only if we get encouraging comments..big ones..

concept;;

angad is a prince and he lives in new york..(i no its wierd..the idea just popped into our heads..) and he has to marry now. so like his parents are dead from a plane crash?? and his lawyer says he has to choose a princess. he is 20 yrs old. so the lawyer brings 100 girls lol between ages 18-20 for angad to choose. i think its pretty obvious who he chooses. lol, so he chooses kripa and like she hates him cuz she believes u shouldn't be forced to marry, u shoould fall in love first. and so she has to be forced to marry him. forthat angad blackmails her,,she kinda becomes a trade for him so he can get her.. she has parents but they live in san fransisco, and come wen she marries angad and then they leave...kripa is 19 yrs. old.

so this is basically about angad for cing kripa to marry him,,making her fall in love with him, and their moments and till they fall in love. well angad already likes her. but doesn't love her yett. but will pretty soon.

this ff will start out wen the lawyer says to angad that he has to marry. but only if we get comments we'll continue..

1 more thing-- dont ask me who else is writing this with me, cuz they dont want me to tell. lol. i no wierd.

but anyways,,just so u guys no, the ff  "a broken heart" and this one are with my friends on i-f..

so, plzzz comment!!!

parts:

part 1: page 2

Edited by zeenat_786 - 16 years ago
The concept seems amazing! I cant wait for you and 'friends' 😆 to continue;; i really like it! Good luck! 😊

x3 Prakriti 😳
Edited by prakriti - 16 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG another Angad kripa fanfic my gawd im so happy and i really like the way the concept is going and you have to continue this fanfic it sounds so good so please dont stop now you already got my head imagining about wats gonna happen if you stop then my imagination will stop and i wont be able to write my fanfic so continue soon and remember one thing there are silent readers to you know so always check the views column ok love yall 😳 😳 😳

avantika 😆
sounds intearesting continue soom 👏 👏 👏
gr8 concept
continue soon

interesting idea.
cont soon.
gr8 concept.. continue soon 👏 👏 👏
sounds interesting so continue please!