Do u fink Harry Potter will be an Auror?

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Heya..................

Do u fink HP will be an Auror? Or do u fink he'll some other job................

Amazin nd Hot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achal thumbnail

If Harry survives after killin' Voldemort, I think he'll definitely be an Auror.. There is no better job for him. And, even though he'll not continue school in the 7th book and doesn't have his NEWTs, I think the ministry will definitely take him as an Auror, after killing the darkest and very powerful wizard like Voldemort...  

Another possibility might be that Harry doesn't take the job, even though the ministry offers it to him, because, well, he doesn't like the new minister and ministry that much. The ministry hadn't supported him while he said that Voldemort was back in the fifth book.. So, because of his dislike towards the ministry, he might not take the job, and go back to Hogwarts to teach DADA or do something else.. But, who knows... ðŸ˜Š

Edited by achal - 18 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

yes!if harry defeats voldy,he surely will bcum an auror!

but more importantly,the question is whether he will survive or not!😉

Morgoth thumbnail
For some reason, I dont think he may become an auror...He may possibly come back to Hogwarts to teach DADA
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

thats a possibility!😃but hogwarts without...................!welll i dunno!i want hiom 2 b an auror!its his ambition~!

Draco_Luver thumbnail
I dont think he will become an auror...He doesnt seem to like the ministry~lol
But I think he might teach DADA at Hogwarts, or even be the HEadmaster?
meha thumbnail
No i dont think so. firstly he is a bit young for the job secondly  he doesnt seems to like the ministry much....
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail

Defence Against Dark Arts  teacher? maybe

Monaji thumbnail

Even my gut feeling says... he will not become a Auror...

But when I remember Prof. McGonagall saying something like "I'll make u Auror even if it is the last thing I do" in Book 5, I feel he might become a Auror.

PS: I do not remember the exact sentence...

Edited by Monaji - 18 years ago
mumbai_masti thumbnail
yes he will become an auror......