Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Guys, don't you think our forum lacks a bit of energy?  The topics that were posted 1 week ago still remains in the 1st page, with not much replies. I know this forum doesn't have too many members, but can't we make it BIG with the little we have? Shall we add a bit if spice to what's happening?Smile Like couldn't there be fan fic competitions, avi/siggi competitons, Discussion of the week threads, done by a different member every week, and a member of the week program?

I'm not sure, but these are just suggestions. Tamil cinema world is a big industry, the biggest after bollywood. It just isn't fair that nothing much is happening here!Confused

Love,

Anu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets buck up!" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Agreed Anu

But most of them are silent readers. So far this thread have 16 readers and not one replied.

Most probably all these ghost visitors are busy to contribute. Well, I am too. But I try to contribute something (I am not sure my contribution is worthwhile or not) all because I like meeting people.

And believe me I have met a few nice and helpful members here.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged
We did have member of the week ( dont know what happend to that now, but will sure continue with this), DOTW and had even a banner contest for one of the serial section. People hardly participated there, like Caryn said, too many silent readers here. Cry

I wish these will at least post or be more active so our section can grow up big.

Will come up with more ideas, busy now with exams. Ouch
Ditty, if u do have other ideas, just send them to viewbie of this section, Serial123. Big smile

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

We did have member of the week ( dont know what happend to that now, but will sure continue with this), DOTW and had even a banner contest for one of the serial section.Oh, I didn't know that.SmileIsn't there a chance we can begin thal all over again?Confused

Ditty, if u do have other ideas, just send them to viewbie of this section, Serial123. Big smile Thanks, I will

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, just saw this thread. Good idea ditty and like Meli said we did have MOW and DOTW but somehow slowed down.

Hope it will start again - it would be interesting.

Pat

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Welcome Ditty. Great idea. I was very busy last couple of days! Ya, we have so many silent readers here. If everyone partcipates, it will be great. If you have any idea please come forward.

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Mow is in the fun topics. Should we start that here...? Ok, I will start the Mow here.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged

great post ditty! i agree with you that this forum needs to be more active. the MOTW disappeared after sri left the forum. i guess others here will have to bring it back.Wink

thank you serial for volunteering to bring back the MOTW.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top